eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

pilukarts travel & fun

is nice impot ,y product differents platform hopefully I have more purchase. And also is a bit easy, I meed confess in the first days I was messy but get trick

January 5, 2021

Thanks pilukarts travel & fun. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at help@connecteBaysupport.com

Boutique Adventures LLC

Loved it this app at first, but there's an issue not allowing new inventory to sync from Shopify. :(

Everyday Equipables

Id probably rate it 5 stars since it was pretty easy to set up and appears to work fine, however I am unable to select the "promote listing" option on ebay. It just refers me back to my shopify store saying "Inventory-based listing management is not currently supported by this tool. Please refer to the tool used to create this listing." But in shopify there is no option to have my listings promoted on ebay. This is a pretty big deal, and actually makes integrating shopify with ebay a net negative, and obviously a massive huge oversight, since why would ebay develop an app that makes them less money, lol?

December 14, 2020

Thanks for the review and feedback Everyday Equipables. You should be able to begin campaigns on eBay here https://www.ebay.com/sh/mktg/pl

Sima Ingredients

It's great to be able to sync my store listings on ebay and manage orders in one place. However I would love to be able to bulk increase / decrease ebay prices by an amount or %. This bulk edit operation is available on ebay website, but it cannot be performed on listings that have been imported from Shopify! Do I really have to manually change each listing separately??

December 8, 2020

Thank you for the review and feedback Sima Ingredients.

Skyland Equipment Ltd

You cannot edit in ebay - I have products stuck in publishing - you cannot increase the price by a percent in bulk...this really needs the price bulk in percentage as we need to uplift prices for ebay from our main store for every product - oh and support does not reply...

October 22, 2020

Sorry to hear about the issues you've run into Skyland Equipment Ltd. It looks like our team responded to the support tickets regarding stuck in publishing, you should be good to go. :)

Moe Express

It is good somehow but I’m not able to add a payment method other than PayPal, already sent an email to support and still waiting for the reply.

October 20, 2020

Thank you for the feedback Moe Express

VOGABAR

Easy to use. Perhaps need other tools, like force sync. I created product in Shopify but Ebay channel app is not capturing them, so I cannot create the proper listing. Also, Ebay now mandate item specifics per product (which must be inputted in the api to feed Ebay), but it is not user friendly or offers guidance.

October 19, 2020

Thank you for the feedback VOGABAR :) We've reached out directly to offer guidance regarding refreshing the products in the channel.

youutekk

Once the eBay account has been properly set up, this app worked fine, albeit a bit slow to push orders sometimes. It is limited in features that are available on eBay. And it is not advisable to tweak details on eBay when this app is doing the syncing like multi-item discount, international shipping, promoting an item and so on. It needs further development with dedicated app support. One thing for sure, this is one app that helped add sales faster than any other thing we have done so far. Looking forward to further development.

October 12, 2020

Thank you for the feedback & review youutekk.

GingerArrow Boutique

UPDATE: After 6 weeks of waiting, eBay finally got this glitch resolved and I am up and running. It is easy to use and makes listing to my eBay store a breeze - I love it! While I would love to give the app 5-Stars, I am still disappointed in how the situation was addressed and the time it took to resolve the issue - difficulty connecting to customer service support and a lot of deflecting/
unwillingness to own up to the fact that the glitch was on their end. ORIGINAL REVIEW: When an app has almost as many 1-star reviews as it does 5-star reviews, it is worth digging into before you try to integrate it with your Shopify store. One of the biggest reasons I chose Shopify was that it was compatible with the existing eBay store. However, this app simply does not work for everyone (read the reviews). In my case, Shopify & eBay cannot be successfully integrated & the problem is on eBay’s end. I’ve spent 23 days scouring boards/forums, tried every recommendation (different browsers, devices, clearing cache, enabling cookies, changing settings, uninstalling/reinstalling), spent hours with Shopify and EBay support, and even HIRED experts to troubleshoot. Spoiler....nothing works. We did pinpoint the problem to be on eBay’s end. They have a specific tech team to help with the integration, but be very patient because it took them 21 days to respond by email (I understand due to the staffing issues with COVID). Then they determine that the problem needs to be escalated to the “Engineer’s” and that is where any and all communication ends. So unless you have a lot of time, please read through the reviews before you dive into this. It is misleading (IMO) that Shopify and eBay advertise this partnership. While I know that the problem, is not on Shopify’s end, it is misleading that they offer a partnership with eBay and an app that is not compatible for all users.

September 20, 2020

I'm sorry for the experience you've had when using the channel GingerArrow Boutique. If there's anything we can do to help please email help@connecteBaysupport.com

Splash Shop

We are new to this service and had a few sales on ebay but dont see it at all as an order in shopify in order for us to fullfill the sale. how do we do this?

September 3, 2020

Thanks for the review Splash Shop :) For any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com

Previous 1 3 4