eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Pet Pomp

This App is hit and miss.. not all my orders go thru to shopify, some items sell at random prices, items with no stock in shopify still sell on ebay. They just blame each other so issue does not get resolved. Get sick of bouncing between both help desks. Disapointing for two large companies..

July 22, 2021

Thank you for the review Pet Pomp. We're reviewing the account and will be responding in the existing support ticket very soon.

Card Artist 52

I'm struggling to integrate with my store please help. I downloaded and went thru to password but received a denied message

May 28, 2021

We apologize for the troubles connecting eBay to Shopify. We've reached out to you with assistance Card Artist 52.

Selectlok Australia

Whilst the interface is a little clunky it does work. Unfortunately it's missing two key features, which means I will be uninstalling it. Firstly, there's no rules so you can't just increase all your prices by a certain percentage to list to eBay. It has to be manually done per product. This also means you can't set a template to use for products. Secondly, it doesn't have the ability to add a sales tax line to the order. It looks like inkfrog has this capability. This is pretty important to sync our orders from Shopify into our accounting software as it decides eBay sales coming through to it are missing tax and add it on!

May 20, 2021

Thank you for the feedback Selectlok Australia

Accessories Warehouse

Ok app to use. I seem to have a lot of trouble with it recognising my products on Shopify which prevents me from adding some products to the eBay channel. Sometimes the app is EXTREMELY SLOW in importing eBay orders into Shopify, sometimes taking 10 mins, other times taking 10 hours (I can confirm this is accurate) I do really hope they improve this app as it has so much potential, just needs a little TLC.

March 17, 2021

Thank you for the review & feedback Accessories Warehouse. Please reach out to us at any time with questions or concerns by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

Computer Store Hamburg

Sometimes I have problems with publishing items on ebay - but it helps to change the payment methode. But can someone tell me how to activate ebay plus? Every single item that I published via Shopify on ebay is ebay plus deactivated

March 3, 2021

Thank you for the feedback Computer Store Hamburg. We've reached out to you directly.

Fun Toys 4 Adults

Worked once. Refuses to connect "Too many redirects" or "Unauthorized". Uninstalled, reinstalled, but won't connect.

February 5, 2021

Very sorry to hear about the issue you've run into Fun Toys 4 Adults. We've reached out to offer some assistance.

Batela Giftware

Be very very careful with this app. In setting it up for the firsttime it encourages you to Review and Publish all Products. Sounds great, and very simple... BUT, it also publishes out of stock lines, AND items that have been Archived by default.
That madness cost me over £500 in listing fees.
Whats worse, if it could be worse, is I then deleted all items, and reloaded just the Active in stock items... and got charged listing fees all over again on these items.
A horrendously expensive experience!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the feedback Batela Giftware. We've reached out to you directly.

pilukarts travel & fun

is nice impot ,y product differents platform hopefully I have more purchase. And also is a bit easy, I meed confess in the first days I was messy but get trick

January 5, 2021

Thanks pilukarts travel & fun. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at help@connecteBaysupport.com

Boutique Adventures LLC

Loved it this app at first, but there's an issue not allowing new inventory to sync from Shopify. :(

Everyday Equipables

Id probably rate it 5 stars since it was pretty easy to set up and appears to work fine, however I am unable to select the "promote listing" option on ebay. It just refers me back to my shopify store saying "Inventory-based listing management is not currently supported by this tool. Please refer to the tool used to create this listing." But in shopify there is no option to have my listings promoted on ebay. This is a pretty big deal, and actually makes integrating shopify with ebay a net negative, and obviously a massive huge oversight, since why would ebay develop an app that makes them less money, lol?

December 14, 2020

Thanks for the review and feedback Everyday Equipables. You should be able to begin campaigns on eBay here https://www.ebay.com/sh/mktg/pl

Previous 1 3 4 5