eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Steve's Woodcraft

Worked great until the last few weeks when it won't sync the inventory from Shopify to eBay regularly and I am selling products on eBay that I am out of stock of.

August 7, 2020

Sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced, we'll be reaching out to you to offer assistance Steve's Woodcraft

Curio Tech

This was able to allow me to transfer my shopify products to ebay though I wish that It could give me more controls on ebay's settings.

July 14, 2020

Thank you for the feedback Curio Tech. Please feel free to reach out to us directly at help@connecteBaysupport.com with any additional details regarding control of eBay settings. :)

Schuhlounge Ziesig

leider werden meine Artikel bei ebay nicht synchronisiert , wenn ich was verkauft habe. Ansonsten ist sie sehr einfach anzuwenden

July 6, 2020

Es tut mir leid, von den Problemen zu hören, die Sie beim Schuhlounge Ziesig erlebt haben. Wir haben uns direkt an Sie gewandt, um das Problem zu lösen.

The Good Plate Company

Does the basics well. But does not allow for multibuy set up on eBay. Ebay listing also doesn't me now use this feature now either because i'm using this plug in which means i'm stuck and unable to use the multi-buy feature on my listing!

June 30, 2020

Sorry to hear about the issue with multibuy The Good Plate Company. Please feel free to reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com with any questions.

ShazzelArt63

this is my first ever time using this, bit scary, but hopefully will learn along the way, sort of this a bit unsure where i start, but slowly i'm getting my head around it. will see once i sell something, and where it shows up on my laptop

June 8, 2020

Please feel free to reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com if you run into any questions ShazzelArt63!

AGN x 13

Hi! I like the fact that you can bulk publish a number of listings on eBay. The only issue I have is the inability to add "Best Offer" to the listings, or edit them through eBay without getting some sort of error that has to do with the "Shipping policy" or inability to edit on eBay in general. If you could add this to the platform, you would make life a lot easier to make sales. Thank you!

May 1, 2020

Thanks for the feedback AGN x 13! We will be releasing best offer very soon and are looking into the possibility of revising directly on eBay.

Bella Vita cape cod

it was easy to use but my only problem i could only list ten thing this month just need to reason why.

April 13, 2020

Bella Vita cape cod it sounds like you've run into some eBay selling limits. More details about selling limits can be found here https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107 there's also a button on that page to request a limit increase. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com

Fazoom

This app works as intended for the most part.

My biggest complaint is that for some reason we cannot set Best Offer to any listing. This alone gets my rating bumped down from a 4 to a 3.

Other issues...

Sometimes it takes multiple attempts to get a listing to get published on eBay.

The listings page needs to add columns letting you know when an item was added to eBay, when it's ending/renewing, and how many views and watchers there have been. You know, the typical eBay columns. And you need to be able to sort by them.

It would also be nice to be able to add the send offers feature too. As well as setting promoted listings.

Finally, why can't we make auction listings? Is this a limitation of using inventory control?

The good...

If you just want to push your Shopify inventory to eBay easily and to keep track of all orders in Shopify, this app is AMAZING. It does that pretty well and is a time saver. Adding the few features I mention above would actually push my review to a 5. Until then, it is what it is. A 3.

November 12, 2019

Thank you for your honest review Fazoom. Some of the issues you've mentioned are limitations, such as auctions & best offer. If you continue to experience problems publishing, please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com :)

Estate Sales Service

I have mixed feelings about this app. I have been selling on eBay since the 90's so I have been the rounds. I have hundreds of like items with different bar code (rare VHS tapes) that have never been sold on eBay so their phone app is useless. I tried Shopify phone app and it saves about 10 min. per listing. The barcode scanner won't kick out the unknown codes which is great. If you fill out the tag it will get picked up by search engines where a standard eBay listing will not. A big plus.
Now the bad. When I published the products it kicked me in eBay into a new biz. class and things went to hell. I have spent the last week trying to clean things up with the help of tech (eBay/Shopify). A true nightmare. All the garbage from 20 plus years with eBay showed up in many of the listing and error codes galore.
From reading 20 pages of the reviews it seems that starting clean works out much better than long term sellers with a lot of hidden garbage sitting in eBay.
I have suggested to Shopify that that someone needs to be the boss so there are not the conflicts of where to correct listings. Someone has to be the top dog.
So to wrap it up, it is a love hate relationship. Thus the middle rating. Seriously considering moving away from eBay and PayPal and taking the sales hit after this experience.

October 2, 2019

Estate Sales Service - sorry about the troubles you've been having when using the channel in Shopify. If there's anything we can do to help, please reach out to our team at help@connecteBaysupport.com

Left Arrow

I love the ability to add to eBay from Shopify, however, these are the biggest issues I am having:

- Orders don't always sync to Shopify. This is a huge problem.
- Unable to add variations to eBay listings without having to delete the listing from Shopify and eBay and relisting it.
- Pricing won't update to eBay if the price is changed in Shopify.
- Unable to change listings through eBay.

September 26, 2019

Hi Left Arrow! Thanks for the feedback and review :)

There can be various causes for orders not syncing, please be sure to reach out to our team if this is an ongoing issue you're seeing, by emailing us at help@connecteBaysupport.com

If the listings are originally listed as fixed priced listings and they contain variants, it is necessary to select an eBay category that supports variants prior to publishing to eBay. If the selected category does not support variants, then only 1 variant of the listing is published. You are correct, that in order to change this, the listing must be ended and listed as a multi-variation listing. A list of sub-categories that support variants is available here https://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/sellingresources/multiplevariationslist.html

The pricing changes done in Shopify should updated to eBay, as long as the pricing matches originally. If this isn't occurring, please let us know.

You are correct that it is not possible to edit the listings directly on eBay, that are published from this channel.

Previous 1 3