eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Accessories Warehouse

Ok app to use. I seem to have a lot of trouble with it recognising my products on Shopify which prevents me from adding some products to the eBay channel. Sometimes the app is EXTREMELY SLOW in importing eBay orders into Shopify, sometimes taking 10 mins, other times taking 10 hours (I can confirm this is accurate) I do really hope they improve this app as it has so much potential, just needs a little TLC.

March 17, 2021

Thank you for the review & feedback Accessories Warehouse. Please reach out to us at any time with questions or concerns by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

Computer Store Hamburg

Sometimes I have problems with publishing items on ebay - but it helps to change the payment methode. But can someone tell me how to activate ebay plus? Every single item that I published via Shopify on ebay is ebay plus deactivated

March 3, 2021

Thank you for the feedback Computer Store Hamburg. We've reached out to you directly.

Fun Toys 4 Adults

Worked once. Refuses to connect "Too many redirects" or "Unauthorized". Uninstalled, reinstalled, but won't connect.

February 5, 2021

Very sorry to hear about the issue you've run into Fun Toys 4 Adults. We've reached out to offer some assistance.

Batela Giftware

Be very very careful with this app. In setting it up for the firsttime it encourages you to Review and Publish all Products. Sounds great, and very simple... BUT, it also publishes out of stock lines, AND items that have been Archived by default.
That madness cost me over £500 in listing fees.
Whats worse, if it could be worse, is I then deleted all items, and reloaded just the Active in stock items... and got charged listing fees all over again on these items.
A horrendously expensive experience!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the feedback Batela Giftware. We've reached out to you directly.

pilukarts travel & fun

is nice impot ,y product differents platform hopefully I have more purchase. And also is a bit easy, I meed confess in the first days I was messy but get trick

January 5, 2021

Thanks pilukarts travel & fun. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at help@connecteBaysupport.com

Boutique Adventures LLC

Loved it this app at first, but there's an issue not allowing new inventory to sync from Shopify. :(

Everyday Equipables

Id probably rate it 5 stars since it was pretty easy to set up and appears to work fine, however I am unable to select the "promote listing" option on ebay. It just refers me back to my shopify store saying "Inventory-based listing management is not currently supported by this tool. Please refer to the tool used to create this listing." But in shopify there is no option to have my listings promoted on ebay. This is a pretty big deal, and actually makes integrating shopify with ebay a net negative, and obviously a massive huge oversight, since why would ebay develop an app that makes them less money, lol?

December 14, 2020

Thanks for the review and feedback Everyday Equipables. You should be able to begin campaigns on eBay here https://www.ebay.com/sh/mktg/pl

Sima Ingredients

It's great to be able to sync my store listings on ebay and manage orders in one place. However I would love to be able to bulk increase / decrease ebay prices by an amount or %. This bulk edit operation is available on ebay website, but it cannot be performed on listings that have been imported from Shopify! Do I really have to manually change each listing separately??

December 8, 2020

Thank you for the review and feedback Sima Ingredients.

Trovelle

As of Jan 2021, we are not going to rely on this app since it is simply not reliable when it comes to orders syncing and reporting. Good app overall, but here is what you need to watch out for: 1- When orders are placed on eBay, expect random delays for these order to show up in Shopify. This means that if you have a popular item that is low on stock or you are down to the last one in stock, you can easily oversell it. 2- Expect random orders not to sync at all. You have to contact customer support and ask them to push these orders manually for you. We were not given a reason why this happens, but it is obvious that there are technical glitches on their end. Remember: When they push orders manually for you, ebay still deducts the inventory as usual, even when you have already fulfilled that order days, weeks or months ago. The only exception is when you have sold out, there is nothing for ebay to deduct from. Manually pushed orders look like they were placed on the date / time of the manual push by ebay staff, not on the actual date of the order. This causes accounting issues if they are reconciled properly. 3- From what we can gather, it seems like International orders and orders with best offers are most likely not to sync properly. 4- Customer service has improved a lot. They respond much faster.

November 18, 2020

Thank you for the review and feedback Trovelle. We will be checking into the issues you've mentioned.

Skyland Equipment Ltd

You cannot edit in ebay - I have products stuck in publishing - you cannot increase the price by a percent in bulk...this really needs the price bulk in percentage as we need to uplift prices for ebay from our main store for every product - oh and support does not reply...

October 22, 2020

Sorry to hear about the issues you've run into Skyland Equipment Ltd. It looks like our team responded to the support tickets regarding stuck in publishing, you should be good to go. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5