eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Edrumcenter

It makes it far easier to keep up with inventory for external sites. The major issue I found though, is before we had synced listings to shopify from ebay, we had a listing that on our website has free shipping but we set it up with shipping on ebay. when it synced to the website, it removed the shipping from our ebay listing. We didnt notice this and it led to us having 2 of a product selling and not having the $60 shipping, each, added. Costing us $120. But otherwise, a good experience.

August 12, 2020

Panashopper

It helped me to export my products to ebay. I tried other apps and didn't work, but this one user friendly.

August 6, 2020

Thank you for the review Panashopper!

Pitgnarf Gifts

I used the app to help me set up and synchronize my items from Shopify. Oy can be a lengthy process and a bit confusing at times.

July 29, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to review the eBay channel in Shopify Pitgnarf Gifts

Eco-Friendly Care Products

I like the functionality of this app and I hope it works by providing me some sales. What is most impressive is the error messages that let you know what to correct and then republishing.

July 28, 2020

Thank you for the review Eco-Friendly Care Products!

PositiveSPIN - Home of Prodigy Disc Canada's Online Shop

Great app to get my products listed on ebay automatically. App does run a little slow and takes a while to load your product listings. Overall 4 out 5.

July 24, 2020

Thanks for the review PositiveSPIN - Home of Prodigy Disc Canada's Online Shop

Ideal Health Options

I just think Shopify needs a little ui update. Just made my first sale(thanks), and it looks like I have to manually order and ship this item(which I assumed Shopify would do automatically), which is not really a problem.

So here goes nothing. I wish there was phone support. Other than that, this app seems alright, just takes a bit of effort.

July 21, 2020

Thank you for the review Ideal Health Options :)

Fat Willy's Surf Shack

It's not the simplest in terms of listing and setting it up but I managed it. It's also difficult to change the shipping details for cheaper items.

July 6, 2020

Thanks for the feedback Fat Willy's Surf Shack :)

Acceptable Wear

it does what it says it will. A bit slow at times and sometimes a blank screen and toing and froing. overall happy.

June 30, 2020

Thank you for the review of the eBay Channel in Shopify Acceptable Wear

H.T.K LUSCIOUS BEAUTY

just add the app, the process was easy.... will update after further use. Hopefully it helps my store to get more sales.

June 30, 2020

Thank you for the review H.T.K. LUSCIOUS BEAUTY!

Amanda's Sunglasses and more

I used the app to help me list my items , it was very fast ,easy to use well organize. Down side to it, it counts different colors as an item

June 23, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review Amanda's Sunglasses and more :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9