eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Under NY Sky

The app is simple and works better than the Facebook app, for example. Better than that, only if Ebay could improve their interface.

InventifDesigns

I wish the syncing was more reliable. Customer service is great though in helping. I do wish that I could find my items by SKU when looking for them. Instead, I have to use keywords from the titles and then sort through, which is inconvenient. Overall, it's still a great app.

March 31, 2020

Thank you for both the feedback and review InventifDesigns. We will take your feedback back to our team for consideration in future software updates :)

Open Circle Specialties

I like the convenience of the products going over to eBay but I don't like that I can manipulate it the same way as on the eBay platform. Sales and marketing, promotions etc.

March 23, 2020

Thank you for your comments Open Circle Specialties!

CoreayDaMair

I used this app to transfer products from shopify to ebay. So far it looks pretty good so I will see how it effects business. But I'm very optimistic.

March 23, 2020

Thanks for the review CoreayDaMair! We hope eBay will become an integral part of your business :)

Forever Home

Shipping is an issue. A handtowel s/b be btw $3-$4 but Ebay charges $7-$8. I had a customer complain

March 18, 2020

Shipping can be calculated in many different ways depending on the options chosen when listing the products. Please feel free to reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com with any questions regarding shipping policies. Thanks for the feedback! :)

The Footwear Care

good so far and it works in the uk i have been hoping it woud work in the uk for so long its better than any third party app

March 16, 2020

Thanks for sharing your rating with us The Footwear Care!

Whole Nature Vitamins & Supplements

Great! I buy stuff at eBay at great prices and values. Great experience the process is very easy and received purchased on time.

March 16, 2020

Thank you Whole Nature Vitamins & Supplements! We really appreciate the feedback.

Venue Bags And Beyond LLC

I find it farely easy to set up; however, going back to find out where to go to get ebay to Promote my product has been difficult. Also, it is difficult for me to keep track of my limits of product and value.

March 16, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about the problems you encountered regarding locating promotions and limits. We appreciate the feedback & review!

ClothesLabels.UK

Works, a bit buggy but save a little time. Early days and questionable if the product quantities will actually sync.

March 12, 2020

ClothesLabels.UK, if you're having any troubles, please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com, we're happy to assist! Thanks for the review :)

Swank Bazaar

This is an interesting app to work with. I have some key considerations been well taken care after i came up to this application. Simply great.

March 12, 2020

Thank you for your comments, Swank Bazaar!

Previous 1 3 4 5