eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

SoloweShop

So far, things are working very user-friendly. I synced today and will have to wait until I use the app further.

January 12, 2021

Thanks for the review SoloweShop!

Dienamite Shopping

This app helped me make my first sale! I'm so excited for what's in store for me and the overall setup was fairly simple.

January 5, 2021

Thank you for the review Dienamite Shopping and congrats on your first sale! :)

Great Southern Cover Company

This has increased sales significantly. My concern is sales on eBay do not get removed very quickly. This is critical because almost of my items are one of a kind.

January 5, 2021

Thanks for the review Great Southern Cover Company!

Plaid Beaver

I really appreciate the fairly seamless integration with this app. I would love if I could edit the store categories of products in the 'mass edit' area. That way I can work a little faster, right now I have to edit everything individually and it takes a lot of time. I'm not sure what's going on today - I've had issues with the app's connectivity, but it might just be a fluke.

December 17, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and review Plaid Beaver!

Barefitusa

Simple to set up, took very little time and effort. I am hoping it goes live and sales begin real soon!

December 15, 2020

Oz Backcountry

Requires advanced Description customization. Otherwise, works seamlessly and fulfillment is a dream.

December 14, 2020

Thanks for the review Oz Backcountry!

Abritbroadabroad

I really like the app, but I find the restrictions on the number of photos that are allowed with self hosted very frustrating. Customers like to see all angles and corners of a product in some cases. I love the fact that my inventory is automatically updated when I make a sale.

December 4, 2020

Thank you for the feedback & review Abritbroadabroad!

lukkaiiri

The app works better than the Amazon app for it allows to do everything via the shopify platform, which saves a lot of time. The only drawback is not being able to use eBay International shipping rates within Shopify, which would be nice to have.

December 2, 2020

SpiffyBees

I use the ebay app to expand my market. It works well, though it does not sync the complete product list.

November 12, 2020

Thank you for the review SpiffyBees :) To import additional products into the eBay channel, select refresh on the publish page or reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com for additional assistance.

Gadgetwaze

It would be great if there was a feature to add volume discounts for orders of more than one item. Listing a product with eBay directly allows for this, but shopify app does not.

November 6, 2020

Thank you for the review and feedback Gadgetwaze!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11