eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

jewelersofamerica

This app works good, need couple improvements specially with eBay category changes, because for now all the general changes need to be done one by one. and other down side its sales sync will take so long, isn't on real time, otherwise works pretty well

October 15, 2020

Thank you for the feedback & review jewelersofamerica! Please feel free to reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com at any time with questions or concerns.

Bleu Seas

This is app works fine most of the time, but requires too many details about the products and you can hardly figure out how to fix the problem if there is an issue syncing it with your ebay store. Ebay has a lot of rules.

October 5, 2020

Thanks for the review Bleu Seas! Please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com with questions or concerns at any time.

New Horizons Retail

Is it possible to have a font selection and font size selection in the ebay listing editor . Also have you considered providing Shopify merchants with different ebay templates in the editor so they could use and edit when listing their products from Shopify to ebay

September 28, 2020

Thank you for the review and suggestions New Horizons Retail!

Fancy Plants

Soooo.... I finally managed to get this channel installed. I tried the other day and I kept getting error pages. I messaged yesterday and not had anything back from the support team, but it was working today by magic.

I'm a UK user if that means anything, as there are different eBay set ups for different countries.

Now I've installed it, it takes a lot to get your head around at first. The Bulk Editor isn't very user friendly IMO - doesn't fit on the screen very well. And I found products I excluded from the channel had snook through and published. It would be good if you could filter/sort products, i.e. to a collection or tag, and apply in bulk that way.

It Took me about an hour to go through each product individually. I had to do this as it pretty much guessed what the products were and tried to classify some of my plants as Jams/Chutneys or other food stuffs. eBay's product hierarchy is also a bit backwards in some areas, but the search tool helps find the right department really quickly.

Advice to others - think about what your content/product name is. I ended up manually changing mine for the eBay listing, for instance my plants say "Free Delivery" in the product description, but I don't want to necessarily offer free delivery on eBay.
It's useful that you can edit names and descriptions, but also bear in mind if you do edit it, any changes you make in Shopify later on won't filter through to eBay automatically anymore.

What I do LOVE about the app, is you can determine your own pricing and delivery costs separate to Shopify. This is great because I will potentially see 10% of the RSV go to eBay costs, so I can inflate my prices a little bit if I choose to.

I didn't realise at first, but you can create multiple Shipping Policies and apply them to individual products. I got a bit frustrated at first as I thought I could only apply one rate. But I was able to apply shipping for pin badges separate to plants. It won't be for everyone, as many retailers charge shipping by the gram, but for me I offer a flat rate (or free) shipping

I have found the app to be incredibly slow when editing individual products (It might be my internet speed/laptop), and occasionally had errors, saying it can't save my changes... on a second click it saved OK. I added some extra images to products to get my branding in, and it worked fine on most products, but on others it would say the picture exceeded the size limits (strange as it saved fine on other products).

I finally managed to publish my listings which are great. Only a few uncertainties my end...
1. The product can't be edited on eBay (you can only edit in-app) and the app misses a few features that eBay UK has on offer. No biggy, but would be nice. For instance, the product description defaults to Times New Roman (urgh) and I can't seem to change it. And eBay offers some cool extras like donating to charity that can't be accessed using listings that are generated by the app.
2. I can't see my listings from eBay. I can follow the link from the app and it says the listing belongs to me. But I go to my eBay page and it says I have no products. I'm going to leave this 24 hours to see if it syncs up.
3. I can't find my listings in the search tool on eBay. I went on the eBay forum and advised to wait 24 hours for it to appear in search - apparently every time you publish it takes 24 hours to appear in search. This is annoying, as I'm going to be paying for these listings yet no one can find them (for 24hrs at least)!

With everything working on the app side, and product listing is on eBay, I tested it by ordering something. I got the eBay order on email but I didn't receive a Shopify order for about 10 minutes. I was worried for 10 minutes that it was just deducting inventory and not placing an order, but now it's actually placed an order, I'm really pleased that I can sync everything up correctly.

Anyway, I'm giving 4 stars for now because it ultimately has achieved what I wanted, which is to sync my products and orders between eBay and Shopify. It's also FREE. I found a few other apps on here which at first sounded amazing until you read they limit you to 30 orders per month unless you pay them a lot of dollar for a subscription.

I'll give it 24 hours to see if the eBay problems fix themselves, if not, I'll be back and may remove the app until I find a workaround.

**Update**
eBay suspended my account for no reason the day after I set it all up.
I managed to get my account re-instated, and thankfully everything I set up in the app had saved and could be reloaded to eBay.

After 24 Hours, I can now see all my products in my account, and they appear in searches!

My Shopify orders link to Royal Mail (shipping). Royal Mail feedback a tracking number to Shopify so customers can track their orders.
I was amazed that the tracking number then went to eBay automatically. AND it went to PayPal automatically!
PayPal gets a bit funny at times and stops payments until I upload a tracking number. Shopify doesn't send tracking numbers to PayPal with website orders unfortunately, however eBay does which was really good!

I'm keeping my rating at 4 stars as it's still a bit slow. And It's been "syncing" for the last day at least, I've not been able to add any new products to eBay.

Thanks for the review Fancy Plants

Jewelry by Sande Gene

I used this app to reach a larger audience then I was getting on my other platforms. I like the way EBay is organized. I do wish there was more information about the syncing of Shopify and EBay. I have questions about the added advertising in EBay and how it will affect my Shopify store.

September 20, 2020

Thank you for the review Jewelry by Sande Gene!

Krazytails

Satisfied with fast upload of shopify store to ebay.
Not sure it synced with my existing ebay store, however.

September 20, 2020

Thank you for the review Krazytails. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com

HobbyHeroes.com

This app is great. i put thousands of items on Ebay in one simple app which I already pay for. I stopped using Ink Frog.

Thanks for the review HobbyHeroes.com

BluLibran Crafts

Export of products was easy. Hard working out how to edit and publish products. Would be great to select and amend several products at once. i.e categories, type, etc

September 20, 2020

Thanks for the review BluLibran Crafts!

MGW Marketplace

This app is fairly god for managing eBay within Shopify.
It would be better if eBay would link to my preferred payment processer.

September 3, 2020

Thanks for the review MGW Marketplace!

Badger Steel USA LLC

Was working well up until a few weeks ago. We aren't sure what the issue is and there is no response from support. We hope this gets resolved soon.

August 31, 2020

We've reached out to you directly to offer assistance Badger Steel USA LLC.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10