eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

OP2 Labs - FrogFuel Liquid Protein

The integration with Shopify is not very stable. Every few months the connector stops working and does not transmit orders to shopify. The authentication needs to be persistent.

September 4, 2019

OP2 Labs, if you're still running into issues regarding order sync, please let us know right away by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

Shakedown T-Shirts

A little clunky at times but if you have patience with the app, it works well. My sales have more than doubled since adding eBay as a marketplace in my Shopify store.

August 14, 2019

Thank you for the review!

h66leathers

I have great sales from eBay this app updates my products very quickly and if it doesn't on occasion I can sync it which is simple and works every time.

I like how easy it is to publish on eBay.

The only problem I have is if I do have an issue no one at Shopify nor eBay seems to know how to fix it so I have to muddle around and find the fix myself and I have other aspects of my business to run. Don't get me started on Amazon it took four months to get listed there for this reason. I have only one sell from Amazon too which makes me think maybe my listings are not working there still.

July 24, 2019

Thanks for the review & feedback! Please feel free to reach out to us directly at help@connecteBaysupport.com at any time :)

DIF TECH

I used to use Inkfrog for syncing to eBay. Switching to Connect eBay has been the best move I've made in quite a while. It's not perfect, but given how awkward buggy the eBay platform is, I'm sure the developers have a steep hill to climb on the back end. Still, item and order syncing has been very accurate, quick enough, and a HUGE time saver for me.

August 14, 2019

Glad to hear the channel has saved you time Dif Tech! Thanks for the review :)

Sunbear Collection

Overall has been good, I've made a lot of sales through the ebay channel. Sometimes is glitchy and is missing some features that ebay offers but most of the time works well. One feature I hope they update: allow users to change the "ships from" location without taking down the listing.

August 14, 2019

Sunbear Collection! Great news! It is possible to change the inventory location if you're using Shopify's multi-inventory location feature. If you need some help with that, let us know at help@connecteBaysupport.com

SwingMe Standard

Cíara and Char were very helpful in resolving my issues with Ebay PF and shipping. Thank you very much. I just wish that the issues could have been avoided in the first place, since they were system based errors.

AQ Hobbies

I have over 700 listings and over 6,000 items on E-bay / Amazon & Shopify, Without Shopify & the E-bay app, I would be lost. Filtering is great and its ability to edit E-bay on the fly is also a plus. Three things would make it Awesome. 1.) Not lock the e-bay Items to this App. I had enough of that with Sellbrite. 2.) Allow a toggle or selection to sync Prices with Shopify or Shopify pricing + or Minus a % or a figure. 3.) Allow grouping using the Shopify Tags in the E-bay App for better management and linking to the E-bay categories. Overall much better than Selbrite in every respect.

May 9, 2019

Thanks for the review! We've taken note of your suggestions :)

SPD Diecast

I have been an ebay seller for years now and just started using shopify and the ebay app. I found the app saves me a lot of posting time. It seems to update correctly and accurately. However, you need to be very cautious when starting out. I added all my products with 1 click by mistake and ended up getting a $.25 listing fee for all but the free listing I was entitled to in my ebay store. I won't do that one again. I like the ability to list the items on ebay with a different title and/or description than what I have on my shopify store. The app handles the updates with a slick interface you can do bulk editing with and then publish them to ebay. I do find that the updates are done on a page by page grouping. If you edit 1 page and forget to save it and move to the next, you will find the first page did not get saved and you will need to re-edit it again. Anyway I think the app is a great way to interface with ebay, but, it can be a bit confusing with where some info is coming from (ie. Ebay or Shopify). All that said I think it's a great app. Just go slowly and verify as you go the first few times.

April 11, 2019

SPD Diecast, thanks so much for the awesome, detailed review. It's much appreciated :)

HealthyShelf Sales

I used this app to be able to handle my eBay sales through Shopify for effeciency. I would give it 5 stars but for the need to process refunds directly in eBay AND the inability to coordinate shipping information.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for giving us feedback on your experience! We've taken note of the issues that concern you regarding refund processing and shipping information. :)

JL Prime

I used this app for managing my eBay store in connection with Shopify. I like the order management with full synch. One issue is the app is not synched with eBay pricing mark down tools. It takes so much time set up the promotion each time when price changes. The other issue is images may or may not be linked with Shopify ending up we have to manually upload images to the app. Overall it's a good app.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for the review and feedback on using the promotion manager in eBay. Your images should sync from Shopify to eBay as long as the sync settings are set up to allow it. If you have any questions about that, please reach out to us at help@ConnecteBaySupport.com

Previous 1 3 4 5