eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

VeeDoo Crafts

products do not show in ebay listing, randomly it's show in Need to review, but most of time, items not show, also the page show blank in chrome, it's junk app Followed: shopify contacted me and solved the issue, thanks for the prompt respond.

April 21, 2021

We've reached out to you to offer assistance directly VeeDoo Crafts

Chorost & Co.

Easy to use, convenient, and great customer service. I will say it doesn't update as quickly as we'd like it to so we usually have to wait a day to see our item post on Ebay. Other than that great!

February 24, 2021

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify Chorost & Co.!

Miscellaneous1 Global

I use this a lot to help my store My store is very important to me nd I love the shopify that lets me link all my items

February 23, 2021

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify Miscellaneous1 Global :)

It's Juliet

Just downloaded and published a few products a few hours ago. But when I go into my seller's dashboard on ebay, it says there are no products and it wants me to 'start selling'. can someone help?

February 19, 2021

Thanks for the review It's Juliet! It can take a bit of time for the new listings to appear on your seller dashboard directly on eBay. Please reach out to us at help@connecteBaysupport.com at any time with questions or concerns.

The Video Game Company

Good App. Have had some problems, but they are quick to fix them. The integration allows me to more than double my sales

February 18, 2021

We've reached out directly in the support ticket The Video Game Company. If you have additional questions or concerns, please let us know by emailing help@connecteBaysupport.com

SoloweShop

So far, things are working very user-friendly. I synced today and will have to wait until I use the app further.

January 12, 2021

Thanks for the review SoloweShop!

Dienamite Shopping

This app helped me make my first sale! I'm so excited for what's in store for me and the overall setup was fairly simple.

January 5, 2021

Thank you for the review Dienamite Shopping and congrats on your first sale! :)

Great Southern Cover Company

This has increased sales significantly. My concern is sales on eBay do not get removed very quickly. This is critical because almost of my items are one of a kind.

January 5, 2021

Thanks for the review Great Southern Cover Company!

Plaid Beaver

I really appreciate the fairly seamless integration with this app. I would love if I could edit the store categories of products in the 'mass edit' area. That way I can work a little faster, right now I have to edit everything individually and it takes a lot of time. I'm not sure what's going on today - I've had issues with the app's connectivity, but it might just be a fluke.

December 17, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and review Plaid Beaver!

Barefitusa

Simple to set up, took very little time and effort. I am hoping it goes live and sales begin real soon!

December 15, 2020