eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

SwingMe Standard

Cíara and Char were very helpful in resolving my issues with Ebay PF and shipping. Thank you very much. I just wish that the issues could have been avoided in the first place, since they were system based errors.

AQ Hobbies

I have over 700 listings and over 6,000 items on E-bay / Amazon & Shopify, Without Shopify & the E-bay app, I would be lost. Filtering is great and its ability to edit E-bay on the fly is also a plus. Three things would make it Awesome. 1.) Not lock the e-bay Items to this App. I had enough of that with Sellbrite. 2.) Allow a toggle or selection to sync Prices with Shopify or Shopify pricing + or Minus a % or a figure. 3.) Allow grouping using the Shopify Tags in the E-bay App for better management and linking to the E-bay categories. Overall much better than Selbrite in every respect.

May 09, 2019

Thanks for the review! We've taken note of your suggestions :)

SPD Diecast

I have been an ebay seller for years now and just started using shopify and the ebay app. I found the app saves me a lot of posting time. It seems to update correctly and accurately. However, you need to be very cautious when starting out. I added all my products with 1 click by mistake and ended up getting a $.25 listing fee for all but the free listing I was entitled to in my ebay store. I won't do that one again. I like the ability to list the items on ebay with a different title and/or description than what I have on my shopify store. The app handles the updates with a slick interface you can do bulk editing with and then publish them to ebay. I do find that the updates are done on a page by page grouping. If you edit 1 page and forget to save it and move to the next, you will find the first page did not get saved and you will need to re-edit it again. Anyway I think the app is a great way to interface with ebay, but, it can be a bit confusing with where some info is coming from (ie. Ebay or Shopify). All that said I think it's a great app. Just go slowly and verify as you go the first few times.

April 11, 2019

SPD Diecast, thanks so much for the awesome, detailed review. It's much appreciated :)

HealthyShelf Sales

I used this app to be able to handle my eBay sales through Shopify for effeciency. I would give it 5 stars but for the need to process refunds directly in eBay AND the inability to coordinate shipping information.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for giving us feedback on your experience! We've taken note of the issues that concern you regarding refund processing and shipping information. :)

JL Prime

I used this app for managing my eBay store in connection with Shopify. I like the order management with full synch. One issue is the app is not synched with eBay pricing mark down tools. It takes so much time set up the promotion each time when price changes. The other issue is images may or may not be linked with Shopify ending up we have to manually upload images to the app. Overall it's a good app.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for the review and feedback on using the promotion manager in eBay. Your images should sync from Shopify to eBay as long as the sync settings are set up to allow it. If you have any questions about that, please reach out to us at help@ConnecteBaySupport.com

BLUESPRING

Quick set up, easy importing from eBay to Shopify. The longest part was matching Shopify SKUs with eBay listings. We have a separate ERP system we sync all our orders into for accounting purposes, and we were able to differentiate eBay orders from Shopify orders, but it would be better if there were actual departments within Shopify to make that a little easier.

I dislike the limitations on showing inventory levels in eBay. There is a setting to automatically replenish the inventory quantity in eBay when inventory gets to a certain point, but our Shopify listings are set to not track inventory because we do that in our separate ERP system; without Shopify tracking inventory, eBay always shows one unit in stock. We actually had a customer contact us and ask if we were going to be able to sell a second unit anytime soon! After that, we had to change our eBay listing SKUs in Shopify to have Shopify track inventory, which means we have to keep up with not allowing the Shopify level to drop too low, which is a pain.

April 04, 2019

Bluespring, thank you for your candid response about not tracking inventory in Shopify & how that's handled in the eBay channel, we appreciate the feedback :)

Swarm Mall

I used the app to dropship on eBay, over all the support is good, but before you migrate your items, you need to mod your syn settings to reflect your supplier. Otherwise you have to edit your setting, unpublish your items, remove from lust, then refresh product map, and republish.

Just be sure to make your settings correct upfront and you should be good.

And if your struggling to figure it out, call their support team, they will be more than glad to assist you, or email them.

March 14, 2019

Thank you for the comments on the eBay channel & support!

Setting the correct inventory location during set-up is a very important step so that this is reflected on your eBay listings.

No reason to struggle at all, we're available 24/7 to help! Simply email help@connecteBaysupport.com

Shore-Dancer

This app really helped me grow my business, however there is definitely room for improvement! App can freeze a lot of the time and a lot of unknown errors that come up while trying to publish items. I once tried uploading an item but it kept coming back as "Failed" but with no reason or explanation in the field. The support team is quick to respond and very helpful. Overall a good tool if you're just getting started in dropshipping on eBay! Make sure to check your sync settings

March 11, 2019

Thanks for your review. We would love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please reach out to help@connecteBaysupport.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thank you for taking the time to review the eBay channel!

snappygizmos.com

I use this app to help me with dropshipping. I am new with this app so I don't see anything that can make it better. I like the emails when a purchase is made and it allowing me to contact buyers if I need additional information.

Detroit Tie Dye Co.

The EBay channel has been successful for me so far. Started receiving orders within the first 24 hours of only listing a few dozen products to eBay . The process of syncing my Shopify listings to eBay is quite glitchy, but I found I only experience that problem from my phone so I use my laptop instead and it works much more smoothly - only reason I give it 4 stars is due to the platform not properly working on iPhone.

Previous 1 3 4