eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

GotPetSupplies.com

This app works for us just fine. The fact that it brings the orders back into Shopify which allows the order process to be automated for us was the deciding factor for us to sell on eBay again.

Sage Tribe Art

This app is integrated very well with my website. So far I haven't had any issues. The shipping options are easy to integrate as well. I'm really happy with it.

Cool Guitar Shop

The app worked perfectly in my experience. I sent all of my Shopify listings to my new Ebay store using it, and it was flawless! Once you install the app, it is no longer in the apps section, but in the sales channel section. You can edit listing there just to suit your ebay page, or leave them exactly the same. It quickly syncs all inventory quantity with Shopify too... a must have.

WSN-Women Style Now

Using the eBay sales channel is super simple to use to sell your items. I would recommend to anyone that is considering using the eBay sales channel to read the selling articles before using the app. Open an eBay Store today!
Personally, when I shop. The first place I go is eBay and so does the rest of the world. You can't go wrong with eBay they have your back if you follow the rules.

RevAir

We added this integration and love it! It completely connects our listing with our store. GREAT app!

Lovingstuffstore

I am a Shopify and I been using this Chanel to sell for more the two month and is great some issues but fast to fix mean with ítem location but I am a beginner and it is a great how easy is to use Thank You eBay .....

Battlbox.com

Have been using the app for 6 weeks now and love it!!! Makes listing on eBay super easy! In fact, I am still shocked at how simple it was to get everything listed! The team is great to work with and have been very responsive with any questions we have had.

Amazingology

I have received a few orders through EBay and each customer has received acknowledgement and product very timely and have been happy with product. Happy customers = happy me.

M15SALES.COM

Great app but you definitely need supports help to better understand it. Has some glitches and takes some time to get used to but overall has helped us post our items a lot faster. Luckily the support is great!

The Buttress Pillow

Great, customer service is on point! and they helped me with an issue uploading photos. Thank you very much.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15