eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Der Faun Design

App läuft prima, nur leider lässt sich der Lagerort nicht vor der Veröffentlichung ändern. Das heißt, eine manuelle Bearbeitung eines jeden Produktes nach der Synchronisation. Auch die Kategorieauswahl würde ich mir spezifischer Wünschen - Also nicht nur den groben Oberbegriff. Sonst gibt es nichts zu klagen.

March 23, 2021

Vielen Dank für die Bewertung und das Feedback Der Faun Design

DC Equestrian and Pet Ltd

Liking this App. We took our time linking our products to our current live products on Ebay after using another App then wasting weeks correcting that one. We have had a couple of queries but their customer service has been prompt. We have found this App saves us lots of time and is easy to use. Our only request would be that you have to do price changes within each product so therefore unable to bulk upload, maybe a one for the future.

February 24, 2021

Thank you for the review & feedback DC Equestrian and Pet Ltd!

Smart Electronix 24

It's a great fun to work with this app. Sync with eBay products works most of the time very fast. Be noted that you can't edit your descriptions on eBay anymore after publishing the product with Shopify. eBay Shop categories and shipping templates can be created or selected from the app as well. Keep up the great work!

January 19, 2021

Thanks for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify Smart Electronix 24!

ZoCo LLC

I love this plugin... I agree with some of the negative reviews about one point. It is unfortunate that for the most part, you need to delete your ebay listings and replace them with shopify created listings to have a seamless back and forth operation. Trying to match existing listings is tedious and glitchy. As soon as I committed to ending all my current listings and using the app to recreate them, I have had zero issues. If your goal is like mine, to create a unified front to fulfill all your different marketplaces (walmart, amazon, ebay...etc). This ebay app integrates much better than the Walmart one and is fairly bug less assuming you rebuild your entire catalog. I did have an issue with getting variances to populate, and had to send ebay an inquiry. Honestly, I was surprised how fast and well the support was and the issue was resolved in 4 hours. Compared to other shopify integration apps, I feel this is one of the better free ones, and I recommend it highly

January 15, 2021

Thank you for the detailed review ZoCo LLC :)

Ineed.LLC

I have no idea what I am doing. From actual logging in to putting products on line, you guys did it. I would appreciate communication if I am doing something wrong. I am just learning this system...thank you for support

January 11, 2021

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify Ineed.LLC

LilDebby's DeLights

I used this app to set up selling from my Shopify based website. It makes things very easy on my end and very easy to understand FAQs.

January 11, 2021

Thank you for the 5-star review LilDebby's DeLights!

DesignerMenswear

Simple and easy to use would recommend 100% the best got to keep typing as I need 100 Characters to hit the submit button
Made it. :-D

January 5, 2021

Thanks for the review DesignerMenswear!

TLC Stores, LLC

We have tried several crosslisting applications and this app is very clean, and easy to cross list from my Shopify site!

January 5, 2021

Thank you TLC Stores, LLC!

Alb King

ich bin sehr zufriden .....,.,.,., ., . ,., ., . , . , . , . , . , . , . , . , . , . , . , . , . , . , . , . ,

ZenWear

Very great and excellent to use with my Shopify store, this is highly recommended for other people to use

January 5, 2021

Thanks for the recommendation ZenWear!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35