eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Fazey Trading

I find this app excellent. Using Ebay has been a great experience and it has increased my sales. The link that enables me to modify my sales items or modify my prices is very easy and works very well. Thank you to the developers for this app.

Bobbins 'n Threads

It was a bit challenging to set it up since I am not super tech savvy but I took the time to try things out and it has been working well since. Strangely my eBay sales have increased but my Shopify sales have gone down and that has me concerned. I have only synced my Shopify store to eBay and not vice versa. Yet anyway. I really like that the sales sync on both platforms and I don't have to worry that my inventory is not consistent. I am just concerned that there is no use having a Shopify shop if most of my sales are from eBay. All in all, it has been a great (and working) experience.

TraderBrock

I required assistance to sync my channel. Advice was clear; following answers to my questions right on! Michelle and Ashley are super stars!! I'm totally impressed. Glad my brother got me in to his business. Thank you.

Tech-Reviews-Today

Well I'm terrified my 253 Ebay listings will be trapped on Shopify. I know I can't edit them from Ebay. I can tell you I wouldn't have done this volume without the help. I love the editor, the duplicate function is amazing. Combine it with snipit and I've got almost everything I need for an evening of ad creation. I haven't managed to drive any traffic to my standard store but my ebay store did $2000 in sales the first month, the final week was a $1000 week with a $300 day. Shooting for $4000 in sales next month thank you Shopify

May 9, 2019

Orgavil

I got more orders from ebay app. I like this app, and would recommend but there are somethings need to be changed such as shipping fee, and the shipment page.

David's Jewellery

this is a must have app, my sales increased and the customer service is wonderful. they resolve any issues fast and easy.

Lucky Finds

This app works well with my Shopify account. It actually is the easiest to control. Check settings before you save your listing. I often do partial listings and at the beginning I forgot to turn off the uploads to eBay so I ended up with incomplete info in my listing. But once I figured it out it worked great. I’ve already had sales from my eBay pushes. I wish it would push the other way though so my existing listings from eBay would load to Shopify. The other thing that does not work well are listings with variants that have multiple images and different images for each variant.

Lunamumma

This app has solved a lot of my problems and I now don't have to manage listings in Shopify & then again on eBay. It's made Shopify a one-stop-shop for me!

April 11, 2019

Yes! We love helping solve problems :) Thank you Lunamumma!

Stretch Is Comfort

I needed a way to upload listing quickly and accurately to our ebay store, and this worked out great! Just a heads up, this will create a new listings, not update current listings.

April 11, 2019

Thank you Stretch is Comfort! :)

The eBay channel will create new eBay listings, but if you have existing listings on eBay, there is a way to link them rather than list as new. Here's how https://connectebay.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002018311-Link-Existing-eBay-Listings-to-Shopify-Products

Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns
help@ConnecteBaySupport.com

CGgourmet

Very easy to set and use. Easy to navigate and process the orders linked all listings are showing ok with the correct information b

April 4, 2019

Thanks CGgourmet! We're happy that you find the channel easy to use :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14