eBay

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

EcoQuality Store

Thank you eBay Development Team for this app. Easy to use with all option need to post new listings. It's sync with Shopify. No complain for free app

Watchtower Toys and Games

This worked perfectly until this afternoon -- now it only loads a blank screen. Anyone else having this issue?
Update: Thanks so much for the quick response. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

April 20, 2022

Hello Watchtower. We apologize for the disruption in service. This is a known issue that Shopify is currently investigating. Please visit https://www.shopifystatus.com/ for updates.

Just Jahs

The Ebay app is easy to use and has gotten me sales. The only issue is that I would like to know how to upload and to sync new products onto Ebay.

January 7, 2022

Thanks for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify Just Jahs! To import new Shopify store products into the channel, access the channel within the Shopify account, then select Publish in the navigation menu, next, select Refresh on that page and once the refresh completes, the products will be available for publishing.

Clay Lady Downunder

I absolutely love and recommend this app. I have been using it successfully for over a year now. I have had two issue so I messaged the support team who got back to me in less than 24 hours with a resolution. Highly recommend this app. Thanks team.

January 4, 2022

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel Clay Lady Downunder!

Morties Boutique

this app has been easy to incorporate with my shopify. all questions have been answered timely. thanks!

September 30, 2021

Thanks for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify Morties Boutique :)

SeaMerchants

I trust it. I believe this app has something to offer my online business.
Bill Seabrook SeaMerchants

September 20, 2021

Thank you for the 5-star review SeaMerchants :)

Attractive Metal Designs

We use this app for quite months and running fine but when reconnect we had issue so contact support and they fixed it and other issues 5 star for customer support

September 16, 2021

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify Attractive Metal Designs!

FreedomRize

It is easy to use ebay. Great support, able to contact and speak with a live agent if needed. I have been a seller for a couple of years

August 31, 2021

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify FreedomRize!

woodshopbits.com

Great Ebay app! it allows you to get profiles for different shipping, payment, and return policies. Their chat support is super great!

May 7, 2021

Thank you for the review woodshopbits.com!

Devine, Sassy & Beautiful

Ebay is Awesome! This platform is the real deal! It trustworthy and honorable. I am looking forward to expanding my business throughout Ebay.

April 27, 2021

Thanks for the review Devine, Sassy & Beautiful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36