eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Hoodies Galore

This app helps me make extra sales through eBay. I think it would be better if I had inventory add automation on mobile.

August 10, 2020

Thanks for the review Hoodies Galore :)

Coffee LaBora

this is a every day app easy to use, navigation is pretty straight forward i find and buy many of the stuff i need for my business. Also use it to compare prices and know if what I'm paying is right

August 10, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review Coffee LaBora!

Stella Salon

Awesome product and a great service if you need help. All our shops are on shopify now and it helps in syncing them.

August 7, 2020

Thanks for the review of the eBay channel in Shopify Stella Salon!

Rachels Ark

This eBay integration works well for me. Just as advertised. I only wish that eBay would allow me to update the listing once it is published. But, I can only update using the app. This isn't the app's fault. Rather, the policies of eBay. But, the app works well. HINT: Get all of your shipping policies worked out and added in the app because you can't change them once they publish the listing.

August 6, 2020

Thank you Rachels Ark, we appreciate the review :)

Sushas dynamic

i am using this app and i hope its bringing me a lot of satisfied customer. And i am sure it will bring me my everything back.

August 4, 2020

Thanks for the review Sushas dynamic :)

dealzify.com

Very satisfied used to import product listings from Shopify to Ebay worked very well
Thanks we'll be using more often, Thanks

August 3, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review dealzify.com!

Wingman Clothing For Men and Women

it a really great app,now i can sell all my product fast and easy,i would recommend this to someone

July 27, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review Wingman Clothing For Men and Women :)

Pawlieshop.com

This app is great, saving tons of time and effort in migrating/copying all my product listings to eBay from Shopify. No CSV files, no developer nightmares, just easy for anyone to use. I started getting orders within the first 24 hours!

July 27, 2020

Thanks for letting us know that you found the eBay channel easy to use Pawlieshop.com!

Patriot Lens

So far so good & an easy refresh with linking to Shopify and will be able to determine soon if this results in more sales and traffic to our site.

July 27, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review the eBay channel in Shopify Patriot Lens!

Smarty Pet Pants

I like ebay because its easy to use to market products and list internationally world wide for a great low cost for selling globally as well.Keeps me updated and logged in t all times so its quick with data entry.

July 24, 2020

Thank you for the review Smarty Pet Pants!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28