eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Perigee Direct

UPDATE to prior review, below...
If your variation/child has no image/picture assigned to it, then this app will not publish it to eBay. It only publishes variants with images, and otherwise qualifies for listing. so that's a good feature.

The developers should provide a warning or notice for invalid or unqualifying children/variants present. that would save users a lot of time troubleshooting why variations are not getting published.

original review: This app does not publish the product variants. It only publishes the first variant, and leaving all others.

Even though the product picture indeed shows variants published, no variant is getting published when we submit parents with variants to ebay via this app.

Threads Of Texas

Been trying to set this up but keep getting for over 2 days

"Failed to publish offers for group: A user error has occurred. The email address you entered isn't linked to a PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, you'll need to set one up with this email address so that buyers can pay you"

I've done everything to figure this out including calling support but no one ever called me back or contacted me. I'm sure this is set up correct with paypal "i think" but don't know for sure because there is no way to get help.

I'll update this review if I ever can use it. As for now it's a big waste of time.

UPDATE:
Support did email me and I was able to get items listed. Seems to be working good so I'm happy now and hope I can post more items

Buck Ridge Soap

Been using this for about 6 months and working just fine for me. It has had a couple hiccups but for the most part no issues and have gotten quite a few orders I wouldn't have otherwise.

knitsye

I am very pleased with Shopify And we'll continue to look for referrals because every small business owner needs to have Shopify.

Tiny Survival

Bad Reviews WHAT!??? This app is Unbelievable! We are phasing in marketing and sales channels for our newest brand (TinySurvival.com / a sub-brand of Ultimate Survival Tips)... And wanted to launch on EBay this week. Oh my gosh!!! In less that an HOUR this app enabled me to VERY easily and cleanly publish 9 new products (many with variants) to our Ebay store. It sounds like others have had integration issues. NOT us. So far... great app. Clean installation. Products look great and step by step installation was simple. And did I mention this app is FREE as the wind!? I will update here if we experience any problems. So far, so good. Thanks you all!

October 30, 2019

Tiny Survival! Thanks much for taking the time to leave us a comment on how quick & easy it was to install the channel and publish your products to eBay.

ShopBeesWax

This app works perfectly to sync your inventory and sales between shopify and ebay. It has worked flawlessly for us since we installed it a year ago!

October 28, 2019

Thanks for the review ShopBeesWax :D

BohoSpirits

I have nothing but good things to say about this app. It's easy to use and I've gotten a lot of sales using Ebay. Great product!!!

October 28, 2019

Thank you BohoSpirits!

Spirit Rising Florida

I got this app so I could make all my listings just once, and then link it to my eBay store. When I told tech support it wasn't doing that, they got right on it! It only took a couple days, and now I can keep up with listings and inventory all in one spot.
Thank you!!!!
Angela at Spirit Rising

October 10, 2019

Glad we could help Angela! Thanks for the review :D

Furniture Dash

Working ok for us, integrating to Shopify. Orders come through automatically, shipping information gets sent back to Ebay and inventory is kept updated.

October 2, 2019

Thanks Furniture Dash! :D

One Minute Buys

I use the app to sell my items through my store. Service is great. It was easy space use and a speedy delivery. Thank you eBay.

I will use it again.

October 2, 2019

Thanks for the feedback on ease of use One Minute Buys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16