eBay

eBay

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.1)
Developer
eBay Inc.
3.1
December 6, 2022

Great app and huge time saver. Will stop selling on eBay when this app ends as no reliable cost effective alternative.

Nationwide Trailer Parts Ltd
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 5, 2022

This was a fantastic way to jumpstart my ability to expand sales onto eBay. It's a shame I found it just weeks before it's being removed.

Yuni Gifts
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
December 5, 2022

Amazing on shopify Ebay app I have ever used period! would fully recommend 10/10 really hope they dont end up discontinuing this free and functional app!

LOST BOYS VINTAGE
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 4, 2022

This app is good compared to the other apps. Sad to see they will be leaving shopify. If you do stay try to not violate listing that have nothing wrong with them or be able to tell us what we need to change so we can push them.

Adirondackpets
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited November 26, 2022

This app has been a godsend for my small business, and I am so disappointed that eBay is discontinuing it. There are a few issues from time to time, but the support team is always on hand to help. I have looked at the alternatives, but I'm not a fan of how they work or the pricing structures which make growth difficult. For example, many of the apps cap the number of orders you can have each month. Please, eBay or the developer - Keep this app alive - Even if you charged us a small monthly fee! I cannot stress how important this integration has been for me and thousands of other Shopify/eBay sellers.

Phillips Hobbies