eBay

eBay

by eBay, Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

mudipukka

Excellent customer service . Every time I have an issue thr staff are always available to assist sometimes in a few seconds. Thank you for being so efficient

September 13, 2019

Thanks much mudipukka!

Bill's Exhausts LLC

I give 5 stars for this Free app that do what it said... I like the option to add Compatibility and the category option since my ebay store its made from the scratch and its custom by me https://www.ebay.com/str/billsexhausts

September 4, 2019

Thanks for the review Bill's Exhausts!

GotPetSupplies.com

This app works for us just fine. The fact that it brings the orders back into Shopify which allows the order process to be automated for us was the deciding factor for us to sell on eBay again.

August 14, 2019

GotPetSupplies - Thanks for the 5 star! :D Glad you're back to selling on eBay!

Sage Tribe Art

This app is integrated very well with my website. So far I haven't had any issues. The shipping options are easy to integrate as well. I'm really happy with it.

August 14, 2019

Thanks for the review Sage Tribe Art!

Cool Guitar Shop

The app worked perfectly in my experience. I sent all of my Shopify listings to my new Ebay store using it, and it was flawless! Once you install the app, it is no longer in the apps section, but in the sales channel section. You can edit listing there just to suit your ebay page, or leave them exactly the same. It quickly syncs all inventory quantity with Shopify too... a must have.

August 14, 2019

Thank you Cool Guitar Shop!

WSN-Women Style Now

Using the eBay sales channel is super simple to use to sell your items. I would recommend to anyone that is considering using the eBay sales channel to read the selling articles before using the app. Open an eBay Store today!
Personally, when I shop. The first place I go is eBay and so does the rest of the world. You can't go wrong with eBay they have your back if you follow the rules.

August 14, 2019

Thanks for selling & shopping with eBay!

RevAir

We added this integration and love it! It completely connects our listing with our store. GREAT app!

Thank you RevAir!!

Lovingstuffstore

I am a Shopify and I been using this Chanel to sell for more the two month and is great some issues but fast to fix mean with ítem location but I am a beginner and it is a great how easy is to use Thank You eBay .....

August 14, 2019

Great to hear Lovingstuffstore! Thank you!

Battlbox.com

Have been using the app for 6 weeks now and love it!!! Makes listing on eBay super easy! In fact, I am still shocked at how simple it was to get everything listed! The team is great to work with and have been very responsive with any questions we have had.

August 14, 2019

Thanks for the feedback on the channel and our team Battlbox.com!

Amazingology

I have received a few orders through EBay and each customer has received acknowledgement and product very timely and have been happy with product. Happy customers = happy me.

August 14, 2019

If you're happy, we're happy Amazingology! Thank you for the review :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15