eBay

eBay | Reviews

by eBay Inc.

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Morties Boutique

this app has been easy to incorporate with my shopify. all questions have been answered timely. thanks!

September 30, 2021

Thanks for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify Morties Boutique :)

SeaMerchants

I trust it. I believe this app has something to offer my online business.
Bill Seabrook SeaMerchants

September 20, 2021

Thank you for the 5-star review SeaMerchants :)

Attractive Metal Designs

We use this app for quite months and running fine but when reconnect we had issue so contact support and they fixed it and other issues 5 star for customer support

September 16, 2021

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify Attractive Metal Designs!

FreedomRize

It is easy to use ebay. Great support, able to contact and speak with a live agent if needed. I have been a seller for a couple of years

August 31, 2021

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify FreedomRize!

woodshopbits.com

Great Ebay app! it allows you to get profiles for different shipping, payment, and return policies. Their chat support is super great!

May 7, 2021

Thank you for the review woodshopbits.com!

Devine, Sassy & Beautiful

Ebay is Awesome! This platform is the real deal! It trustworthy and honorable. I am looking forward to expanding my business throughout Ebay.

April 27, 2021

Thanks for the review Devine, Sassy & Beautiful!

Der Faun Design

App läuft prima, nur leider lässt sich der Lagerort nicht vor der Veröffentlichung ändern. Das heißt, eine manuelle Bearbeitung eines jeden Produktes nach der Synchronisation. Auch die Kategorieauswahl würde ich mir spezifischer Wünschen - Also nicht nur den groben Oberbegriff. Sonst gibt es nichts zu klagen.

March 23, 2021

Vielen Dank für die Bewertung und das Feedback Der Faun Design

DC Equestrian and Pet Ltd

Liking this App. We took our time linking our products to our current live products on Ebay after using another App then wasting weeks correcting that one. We have had a couple of queries but their customer service has been prompt. We have found this App saves us lots of time and is easy to use. Our only request would be that you have to do price changes within each product so therefore unable to bulk upload, maybe a one for the future.

February 24, 2021

Thank you for the review & feedback DC Equestrian and Pet Ltd!

Smart Electronix 24

It's a great fun to work with this app. Sync with eBay products works most of the time very fast. Be noted that you can't edit your descriptions on eBay anymore after publishing the product with Shopify. eBay Shop categories and shipping templates can be created or selected from the app as well. Keep up the great work!

January 19, 2021

Thanks for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify Smart Electronix 24!

ZoCo LLC

I love this plugin... I agree with some of the negative reviews about one point. It is unfortunate that for the most part, you need to delete your ebay listings and replace them with shopify created listings to have a seamless back and forth operation. Trying to match existing listings is tedious and glitchy. As soon as I committed to ending all my current listings and using the app to recreate them, I have had zero issues. If your goal is like mine, to create a unified front to fulfill all your different marketplaces (walmart, amazon, ebay...etc). This ebay app integrates much better than the Walmart one and is fairly bug less assuming you rebuild your entire catalog. I did have an issue with getting variances to populate, and had to send ebay an inquiry. Honestly, I was surprised how fast and well the support was and the issue was resolved in 4 hours. Compared to other shopify integration apps, I feel this is one of the better free ones, and I recommend it highly

January 15, 2021

Thank you for the detailed review ZoCo LLC :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35