eBay

Expand your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplace

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Toy Dreamer

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Helps me greatly sell items on ebay. Easy to use. Can publish a highly detailed item quickly or a whole lot, with not so much detail, in a quick time.

July 29, 2022

Thank you for the review Toy Dreamer!

ZoCo LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this plugin... I agree with some of the negative reviews about one point. It is unfortunate that for the most part, you need to delete your ebay listings and replace them with shopify created listings to have a seamless back and forth operation. Trying to match existing listings is tedious and glitchy. As soon as I committed to ending all my current listings and using the app to recreate them, I have had zero issues. If your goal is like mine, to create a unified front to fulfill all your different marketplaces (walmart, amazon, ebay...etc). This ebay app integrates much better than the Walmart one and is fairly bug less assuming you rebuild your entire catalog. I did have an issue with getting variances to populate, and had to send ebay an inquiry. Honestly, I was surprised how fast and well the support was and the issue was resolved in 4 hours. Compared to other shopify integration apps, I feel this is one of the better free ones, and I recommend it highly

January 15, 2021

Thank you for the detailed review ZoCo LLC :)

DesignerMenswear

Time spent using app About 2 years

Simple and easy to use would recommend 100% the best got to keep typing as I need 100 Characters to hit the submit button
Made it. :-D

January 5, 2021

Thanks for the review DesignerMenswear!

Origin Restoration & Woodworks, LLC

It was easy to integrate my products on Shopify with my eBay seller account. The automated integration process was pretty seamless and any issues I had were easily fixed.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify Origin Restoration & Woodworks, LLC!

MensSmartWatches.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app helped me out alot, its clear and easy to use with support always avaliable when needed, so a 5 star

December 8, 2020

Thanks for the 5-star MensSmartWatches.com!

Mikey Sells Everything

Time spent using app Over 2 years

EASY TO SET UP, , SEAMLESS ORDER RECEIVEING, TRANSACTIONS SHIPPING , OLLECTION OF PAYMENTS HAVE ALREADY SOLD 3 ITEMS IN A WEEK SINCE SET UP, QUICK PAY

December 3, 2020

Thanks for the 5-star review of the eBay channel in Shopify Mikey Sells Everything!

BabyBirdsCloset

Time spent using app About 3 years

I use this app to help increase my sales across the internet. It's very helpful to get a larger audience. I like how I can synce Shopify with Ebay and get all my sales to work on through my own website.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review BabyBirdsCloset

KITTY KAT

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

WOW! Sales are flying in within the first few days! Very easy to navigate.
Totally recommend this app. Increase in sales and communication between eBay and Shopify is fantastic. Cannot fault this app. Thank you guys. Mia xx www.kittykat.com.au

November 24, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the eBay channel KITTY KAT!

DropShot UK

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Easy to list all shopify items on to Ebay. Seamless and a real time saver, fantastic app, looking forward to using to help grow sales.

November 20, 2020

Thanks for the 5-star review DropShot UK!

TheAnimeCode

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

You need to 'resync' your store when you add new products to your store for the ebay app to see it. I felt like the app didn't work before I found that out. But past that it works and works well. I have yet to have a problem other then that fact.

November 16, 2020

Thanks for reviewing the eBay channel in Shopify TheAnimeCode!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12