Find new customers
Grow your business and increase sales by tapping into a new sales channel.
More sales, with less effort
List your products on eBay and manage orders, without ever leaving Shopify.
Real time sales management
Shopify seamlessly connects to eBay, updating product inventory, descriptions, images, and pricing in real time.
Selling with Shopify and eBay
When you integrate your Shopify business on eBay, you can effortlessly sync your products, manage your eBay orders, and increase your sales velocity.
It’s simple to merge your Shopify business onto eBay. eBay’s Shopify partnership gives your business instant exposure to the eBay online marketplace and mobile apps. It has never been easier to increase the visibility of your products and become a better seller.
Here’s what you can do when you sell with Shopify and eBay:
- Consolidate your inventory and order management fluidly between Shopify and eBay
- Grow your brand footprint on eBay’s global marketplaces
- Manage your eBay business policies from inside Shopify
- Communicate with customers using built-in eBay messaging
- Increase your selling velocity
- Showcase your products to more than 171 million buyers on the web and mobile
Now’s the perfect time to get selling with eBay and Shopify. Take your business to the next level, and let our eBay app simplify your multi-channel strategy.
** The eBay sales channel is currently available for eBay.com (US). eBay.ca (Canada) and eBay.com.au (Australia)
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
Listings and sales on eBay are subject to fees
Overall rating Based on 300 reviews
Most recent reviews
Too many restrictions on the app. Too slow to process tasks, needs to have more features available to edit listings, bottom line it needs to allow you to have everyone of ebay's features inside of Shopify. You make changes and they do not update on Ebay either, also stuck update so settings can no longer sync
This app works for us just fine. The fact that it brings the orders back into Shopify which allows the order process to be automated for us was the deciding factor for us to sell on eBay again.
The app works. It will list your products and you can change some of the listing details within the app. Some flaws we have noticed:
1) You cannot change the item location within the app. You can only set a general location for most of the items. Since we dropship items from all over the world, we need the ability to change the item location.
2) Since the abovementioned is an issue, we tried revising the listing directly on eBay.com and this app locks the listing so that doesn't work.
3) Revising an item can take up to 5 minutes and you are stuck on the page while it updates. It should allow you to continue work and just add it to a queue, like when creating new items.
4) Adding new images within the app, after a listing is live, produces errors. The only way to add the images are within the shopify main product. There are different images we utilize for eBay.
Bottom line, I think the app is in the right direction but needs some overdue fine tuning.