Accounting Automation

Accounting Automation

by Webgility, Inc.

Shopify & QuickBooks Online Integration

Beartooth Products

Needed assistance with syncing with Quickbooks and received truly great and helpful service! Much appreciated!

Kelleys kookies

Tech Support, Vikram and Himan helped me setting up. Clear communication and responsive. Thank you !

DW Home Candles

vinayak is the person help me fixed issue. very skillful and helpful. Yes i will recommend webgiligy to other. thanks

Quality Golf Cart Covers

works great, and easy to integrate.

April 2, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We think so too. :)

Covers Select Best Golf Cart Covers For Sale

Great app for our store. Works great and we never have any issues.

April 2, 2019

Thank you! That's great to hear.

Bruer Llc

Terrible product even worse customer service.

I have attempted to use this for the last year. it worked alright at first. Then a couple months in it would crash every time I would try to sync my orders with Quickbooks Enterprise. I would go through the steps of the manual sync process and then try to re connect quick books with this software, when that didnt work I would contact customer support, when they would finally respond (some times this would take multiple days) they would go through that same process I had just done with remote control and then finally when that didn't work they would fix it on their end. I had to go through this every week. 30 minutes to an hour every time I needed to sync. I could have manually entered in less time then that.
They have since seemed to fix this issue, but i am still weary. My plan was to cancel at the end of the year. The other day I was charged for the next year, I called in to try to get a refund and cancel the service, but they said it was against their policy. This is partly my fault for not canceling in time, but come on! I am not going to be using this software, and I am out $1000. In my opinion, that is a pretty terrible way to treat a customer.

Colby Valve

What this app promises is exciting. Automated syncing between Quickbooks and our online sales. "When" it works, it's awesome. The issue is that it seems to break weekly. This week's break was that it stopped pulling in bank transaction fees associated with credit card sales on Shopify. It just started sending transactions to Quickbooks that don't have the fees separated or deducted. Two weeks ago it worked fine, this week, it's broken. 3 days of exchanging emails with foreign tech support and they tell us to disconnect and reconnect our processor. Doing that gives a warning that it will erase all transaction history. There's no way I'm willing to do that based on an email from someone in Asia that just says to try it.

So, support is poor, system breaks weekly, but when it works it's awesome. Oh, and it's quite expensive!

Agm Worldwide

Great app. Easy to use, and does the job!
Our website: https://www.agmhomestore.com/

Indiodyssey

When I first started using this app, I was very pleased because it makes a huge difference automating accounting for Etsy and Shopify to QuickBooks. A big time saver! When I had a problem with their billing department, they weren't so quick to respond and correct the problem. I would give them five stars if they'd up their customer service. And honestly, I'm very glad we were finally able to work out the issues, because I would hate to have to go back to manually reconciling Etsy and Shopify to Quickbooks! I will continue to use it, and would recommend it.

The 101 Series Store

Easy...one click and everything is in Quickbooks...can you imagine doing that manually?

Previous 1 3