QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Summer Sale: Save up to 50% Off | QB Pro, Premier & Enterprise

HiBAR

Kanishk - Your customer service is always great! I dont have to wait to get an answer and all the reps are extremely helpful. Thank you, Kanishk!

dragcartel

Kanishk Fast to reply & overall helpful with syncing our products from quickbooks to webgility . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pkTURN.com

DO NOT do it. I had signed up for the Lite program for $15/month. For 12 months, they charged me $49/month. They will NOT respond to you. DO NOT use them. I would manually enter your transactions before you spend your hard earned money on this scam company.

May 6, 2021

Hey pkTURN, thanks for sharing your feedback. To resolve your concerns, we tried to contact you by phone and email several times. We’d be happy to connect with you to talk through these problems. https://help.webgility.com/s/contactsupport

Membrasin Life Sciences

Shobhit helped me with the proper mapping of my Shopify store products to my QBO inventory. This makes tracking my inventory so much easier! downloaded latest items from quickbooks and shopify

Forti Goods

Great app - makes syncing between Quickbooks Online and my store easy. When I get stuck, support is there to help!

Sky Manufacturing

Webgility is the key to integrating our quickbooks with our shopify store. It works well, I just wish there were maybe more tutorials available to learn the software.

Pit Viper

I would not recommend doing business with this company. Their overage charges are absurd and after cancelling 4 days before our renewal date, they charged my credit card for $11,668.00 two days later. They refuse to give the money back. They say their policy requires 7 days notice. They are unhelpful rude thieves.

Chassie

The support I received from Nikhlesh Verma was very comprehensive and effective. Although we couldn't resolve the accounting matter regarding Sales Refunds, this was a functionality issue and not an issue with Nikhlesh. Nikhlesh was very good at helping me.

Taqwa Media

Very helpful customer service and software, highly recommend, saves me a ton of time! Thank you Webgility for your wonderful team of support agents!

Microfleur

This app saves me so much time in my bookkeeping. The support is helpful and quick to respond as well. I highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15