QuickBooks Online/Xero Sync

QuickBooks Online/Xero Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

CMC Motorsports®

Webgility is great, and Nikhlesh at the support desk was very helpful with any issues we had. Highly recommended!

XO USA LLC

Himanshu
Was able to solve several issues with my setup and interface to QBO ....
Especially concerning collecting sales taxes and importing transactions that included the sales taxes ... was handled expertly ! ... thank you.

SLPFabrics

Himanshu
He is a great guy! excellent customer service, highly recommended. :)
There are other software out there but this one is the one for implementing all sales channels...tnx

Mr. Lock

Himanshu
He was extremely helpful in solving my issues. Very attentive to details and problem solving - prompt and excellent service!

HoneyGirlOrganics

Himanshu
He was extremely helpful in solving my issues. Very prompt and kind service!

Jett Design Co.

Himanshu
Very helpful and answered all of my questions. I recommend this application.

Sigmon Lawn & Garden Center of Denver, LLC

Webgility has been a great program for us. Excellent automation between Shopify and Quickbooks Online.
Shekhar was wonderful!!! He came up with a solution for my problem.

Project Pineapple Pebbles (Test Store)

Cannot recommend this app enough. Amazing price, everything works as it should and its pretty easy to figure out. If you have any concerns they have live assistance available at all time. I was lucky enough to work with Nikhlesh and now I just reach out to him with any and all questions which he quickly takes action on. BEST APP AND SERVICE!!!

Blue Guard Innovations

I contacted support and dealt with Himanshu who was very helpful and knowledgeable about my issue. Thanks!

A la Carte Gifts & Baskets

Vinayak was very helpful with fixing my export challenges. He was very patient and helped explain the problem.