Ecommerce Management Sync

Ecommerce Management Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Orders, Fees, Deposits & Inventory to QuickBooks or Xero

Tezula LLC

Quickbooks has been an absolute lifesaver. We sell on multiple channels, keeping up with the sales on one channel was hard enough and there were months we just didn't have the time. Super easy to set up and user friendly, could not ask for more in a software. Also works magnificently well with Webgility saving us even more time. Support is phenomenal, our account manager Shoeb Khan is fantastic

Aradani Costumes

When we were a smaller company, manually inputting orders into Quickbooks and printing shipping labels via USPS Click-n-Ship was feasible. But as we grew, this manual process took more and more time. We have been using Webgility for almost a decade now (WOW!), and I honestly can't imagine our business without it. The software is so easy to use, and their customer service is top notch. In fact, our Account Manager, Shoeb Khan, recently gave us a call just to check in, which was so personal and appreciated! And when I mentioned one improvement that I would love to see with the software to increase overall usability, he was very receptive and asked for more information. He said he would pass it along to the development team to look into it!
In the past 10 years or so, I can't count the number of times that I have reached out to Webgility with feedback and suggestions, and so many times those have made its way into future releases. It makes me feel very appreciated as a customer with my feedback.
Thanks again for everything, Webgility and Shoeb Kahn.

CG Habitats

I have QuickBooks Enterprise desktop version and started synching my orders from Shopify to QB with Webgility. It's been amazing. It's saving me hours of work, and their customer service is the best I've ever experienced. Shoeb is my Account Manager & I highly recommend him.

Shop Yasso

Very helpful in syncing our Shopify orders to Quickbooks. Their support team is also super responsive and helpful in addressing any issues that arise.

Wyrd Miniatures - Online Store

Always quick and fast customer service, everyone has been great. Shoeb was quick to help me on Black Friday.

Aldo Sohm

I have been using Webgility for a couple of days only. I have new questions everyday on the set up and implementation. I have to admit that the support team is very reliable and helpful

LUX USA

I signed up for a trial account. After the trial, I made a decision to go with another service. The support team was terrible. All I wanted to close/delete my account and all the data they got from my store. The guy named Stephen was harassing me for an hour with questions. Why do you want to delete it? Can we do something else? It was a total waste of my time. They are holding on to all your data.

store.globalsafetynetwork.com

Himanshu
Was super helpful! Recommend!
We use Webgility to sync up with Quick Books desktop to post orders.

MostlyDead.com

I've been using Webgility for a little over a year. At first there were some issues that got in the way of accurate books but my feature requests were taken seriously, developed, deployed and work great. I recently had an issue with inventory (first time in a year) and got Arun on the phone. He understood my issue, was polite, laughed at my stupid jokes and kept with me until it was resolved. Thank you! I believe that Webgility is the most powerful Quickbooks sync app available and they are always improving.

Crazy for Ewe

shobhit was a terrific help getting my QBPOS19 hooked up to the latest version of Webgility to sync my Shopify store.