QuickBooks Online/Xero Sync

QuickBooks Online/Xero Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Accounting, Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

Spa Technologies

Webgility is a great tool for our business to transfer sales information directly into Quickbooks, and if needed, technical support is very friendly and helpful!

Elmore Mountain Farm

Nikhlesh did a great job helping me and patiently answered all of my questions! Webgility is much better than SoftCookies. The automation feature is very helpful

Swedish-Dishcloths

I was helped today by Nikhlesh. He was "the" most helpful person I have ever had in the three years we have been using the webgility service. Thank you for him and thank you for the time he spent with us today. Well done!
Sincerely Gordon Forsberg, GKS Enterprises

Celtic Mink Jewelry

Himanshu
Very smooth transaction my problem was solved in just a few minutes. Very happy with tech support. I tried for 2 day on my own with with no ability to solve the problem.

Gaines Direct

Himanshu
Very knowledgeable - highly recommended to solve tech problems - pleasure to deal with - professional manner. THANK YOU!

GreenGuard Equine

great customer support! Thanks to Nikhlesh for is help resolving our issue. Problem syncing to QB, but we found a fix.

Kari Gran Skin Care

Himanshu
Give him a raise! Himanshu has held my hand for many years as I learn Webgility, so sometimes I can even do my own tech support! Thank you Himanshu!

mywoodwallus

very helpful customer service! Quick call to resolve the syncing issues i was facing. I had no trouble contacting their team.

Erica's ATA

Himanshu was very helpful and quick to solve my issue. Thank you!
We recommend this application
Have

bioworldusa

Nikhlesh helped me resolve my syncing issue with Amazon. He corrected the customer name and now I'm up and running correctly. Great customer service!