Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 avril 2024

The customer service was very helpful. Thank you so much!

Jacob & Co.
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
19 mars 2024

Extremely helpful! Exactly what we were looking for and the onboarding team was great

Numeric Racing
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 février 2024

Another forced QB POS-to-Shopify user here. Webgility was excellent with QB POS integration with eBay before, now with Shopify to QB desktop accounting. Very thorough and lots of face-to-face support when needed. If only they could integrate eBay directly to Shopify, they would be perfect! But for what they do, they do wonderfully.

ACS Hobbies
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 3 avril 2024

Faizan Sheikh makes webgility very easy to understand. He is thorough and is always available through email if I need more help. I have had a couple of onboarding meetings with him and refer to our recorded zoom videos often because he teaches so much in a short period of time. Very happy with the software and customer service.

Tahiti Trader
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
18 mars 2024

Webgility is the only integration app I have found to work effectively with Quickbooks desktop since I made the switch from QBPOS to Shopify POS. I still have to do some manual entry - like cost of goods sold - but for the most part it works very well. The Webgility onboarding process is extremely thorough - they took the time to make sure it was all working as best as possible the way I need it, even though I needed quite a bit of help.

Bows and Arrows
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 janvier 2024

This app is a huge time saver - eliminates hours upon hours of data entry by accounting staff. Customer support is also fantastic.

Sensuous Beauty
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
27 février 2024

I had a glitch with a payout and Aniket was very helpful in fixing it.

Broadway Limited Imports
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 mars 2024

I am very satisfied with the training and function of this software.

Winch Parts Supply Company
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 février 2024

This app is very powerful. As a long time QB user, I was looking for something to relieve me from all the data entry. Webgility proved to be what I was looking for.

RM Cart
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 mars 2024

Webgility is a perfect solution to sync all of our orders! It has fixed many problems. 10/10 recommend.

AGA Tools