QuickBooks Online/Xero Sync

QuickBooks Online/Xero Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Accounting, Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

MountainClimb.com

Nikhlesh was great at helping me solve a problem with the app not recognizing our coupon codes. It is now working properly.

Maxxon Inflatable Boats

Himanshu was amazing!! Thank you so much for hand-holding us through everything--Himanshu went above and beyond!!

Zeek Bar - Kids Snack Bar | Real Ingredients, Unreal Flavors

Himanshu
Thanks for the great service! App working well to sync all our sales on Amazon and Shopify.

Maven Meals

Very helpful getting us set up! Functionality looks to be exactly what we've been looking for to streamline our integration.

Pure Ratios CBD

Nikhlesh -- We ae extremely thankful and happy with the support and help we got. Our issue was resolved 100% and the customer service expericence was fabulous. Thank you so much for your efficient help and professionalism.

Headhunter Spearfishing- triggerless spearfishing equipment and apparel

Mudasir Z Mir did a fantastic job diagnosing the mapping issue we were experiencing. We were able to discuss the proper steps and fix it from happening in the future. Thanks again!

Spa Technologies

Webgility is a great tool for our business to transfer sales information directly into Quickbooks, and if needed, technical support is very friendly and helpful!

Elmore Mountain Farm

Nikhlesh did a great job helping me and patiently answered all of my questions! Webgility is much better than SoftCookies. The automation feature is very helpful

Swedish-Dishcloths

I was helped today by Nikhlesh. He was "the" most helpful person I have ever had in the three years we have been using the webgility service. Thank you for him and thank you for the time he spent with us today. Well done!
Sincerely Gordon Forsberg, GKS Enterprises

Celtic Mink Jewelry

Himanshu
Very smooth transaction my problem was solved in just a few minutes. Very happy with tech support. I tried for 2 day on my own with with no ability to solve the problem.