Accounting Automation

Accounting Automation

by Webgility, Inc.

Shopify & QuickBooks Online Integration

Bruer Llc

Terrible product even worse customer service.

I have attempted to use this for the last year. it worked alright at first. Then a couple months in it would crash every time I would try to sync my orders with Quickbooks Enterprise. I would go through the steps of the manual sync process and then try to re connect quick books with this software, when that didnt work I would contact customer support, when they would finally respond (some times this would take multiple days) they would go through that same process I had just done with remote control and then finally when that didn't work they would fix it on their end. I had to go through this every week. 30 minutes to an hour every time I needed to sync. I could have manually entered in less time then that.
They have since seemed to fix this issue, but i am still weary. My plan was to cancel at the end of the year. The other day I was charged for the next year, I called in to try to get a refund and cancel the service, but they said it was against their policy. This is partly my fault for not canceling in time, but come on! I am not going to be using this software, and I am out $1000. In my opinion, that is a pretty terrible way to treat a customer.

Inslee By Design

I suggest anyone using Shopify Payments as their payments gateway avoid this app. We began using Unify almost a year ago. Because Shopify Payments deducts their fees from their payouts we were unable to match transactions in QuickBooks Online, our accounting software. Unify’s solution was a complicated, time consuming, error prone daily process, which created problem entries in our balance sheet. Unify management refused to put my feature request on their development team’s road map.

I found another solution, Cloud Cart Connector. This app’s development team had my feature request installed in less than one hour. CCC’s USA based support is excellent. As soon as I installed Cloud Cart Connector I felt that a huge burden had been lifted off my back.