Ecommerce Management Sync

Ecommerce Management Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Orders, Fees, Deposits & Inventory to QuickBooks or Xero

pkTURN.com

DO NOT do it. I had signed up for the Lite program for $15/month. For 12 months, they charged me $49/month. They will NOT respond to you. DO NOT use them. I would manually enter your transactions before you spend your hard earned money on this scam company.

Pit Viper

I would not recommend doing business with this company. Their overage charges are absurd and after cancelling 4 days before our renewal date, they charged my credit card for $11,668.00 two days later. They refuse to give the money back. They say their policy requires 7 days notice. They are unhelpful rude thieves.

Elephant Engraving Co

tl;dr: Software is limited to us and any tweaks need to be done by them. Data import from Shopify is not accurate, and "settlement" values in Webgility do NOT match Shopify payout amounts. Support is nice, but not really able to help. In order to get "free trial" you have to give them money and beg them to cancel or refund later if you want to. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
This app may work for some, but it is basically high pressure sales for a mediocre product. I signed up after getting a call from a representative when I had a question about functionality. During this call, I was told I would be provided a second sales channel (I have a small Etsy presence as well) at the 1 channel rate, and I was assured deep integration with Quickbooks and Shopify. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I was also charged $150 for integration. The integration was scheduled for over a week later, and I had needs for the tool now, so I went ahead and integrated it myself. The dashboard has nearly zero controls to pull data. On top of this, when you link QuickBooks Online, the GL numbers are NOT shows, only random other numbers (likely GUIDs inside of QBO), so you have to manually type in the account name, even non-descriptive ones. When integrating Shopify, there is a date/time selector with time zone for the cutoff of incoming transactions. This is ONLY respected for sales transactions but is NOT respected for refunds or payouts/settlements. This is a MAJOR flaw, and their technical support could not tell me why (they think this is not an issue). ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Time zone is set for the app and each sales channel. However, when setting the time zone in webgility portal, it does NOT default that time zone for new connections. This is also a problem. On first import for Shopify, the timezone, although selected properly, reverted to GST and imported more improper transactions. Support is somewhat responsive but not helpful. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I wrote in for support and 5 hours later was told to call in next morning for the resolution. I called in, there was no record, and I had to start over. That person had to fill out a ticket to someone else, and they still didn't know what the bugs were or how to fix this. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Lastly, I talked to my "success manager" or something, and told them I wanted to cancel and refund. They tried to convince me to stay, and I was very clear that I wanted a refund and I would try again later when I have more time. He, Shoeb, said he would request a cancellation. The next day, I didn't receive any response and I called him and told him he needed to cancel. He stated he would request it (which he said he did the day before) but when I told him he needed to cancel and issue a refund or I would issue a chargeback, he was magically able to cancel my subscription right away. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I still have not seen a refund and will be issuing a chargeback on 29DEC if I don't see it.

Le Monde De La Marionnette

Not Working for FRANCE, it should be written in the description : Ecommerce Sync by Webgility isn’t available in your country
Unfortunately, the app you’ve selected isn’t available for use in your country. Try contacting the app publisher for more information, or select a different app to use in QuickBooks. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

LUX USA

I signed up for a trial account. After the trial, I made a decision to go with another service. The support team was terrible. All I wanted to close/delete my account and all the data they got from my store. The guy named Stephen was harassing me for an hour with questions. Why do you want to delete it? Can we do something else? It was a total waste of my time. They are holding on to all your data.

WeeJoo

DO NOT USE this app. I got charged my credit card $49.00 for FREE TRAIL. It's a 3rd party App. Shopify asked me to contact Webgility for the REFUND, and I have contacted Webgility customer support for the REFUND, they kicked the ball back to Shopify. I'm going to dispute this from my bank. BAD SUPPORT!! UPSET!!!

October 14, 2020

Thank you for notifying us of this issue! Webgility, of course, doesn't charge for the free trial. We are working to correct this currently and will be reaching out to you AS SOON as we identify the source of the issue.

Begonia & Bench

The app doesn't work for me, and the only resolution they have is to try to double bill me for app fees - first through Shopify then also on a credit card. Despite this, they still can't even get the app to work and the only thing they say they can do to fix it is to try to charge me much more for a tier of the app that I will never need nor use. I just can't use apps released under fraudulent pretense or with a support team that doesn't even understand how to get their app to work.

Bruer Llc

Terrible product even worse customer service.

I have attempted to use this for the last year. it worked alright at first. Then a couple months in it would crash every time I would try to sync my orders with Quickbooks Enterprise. I would go through the steps of the manual sync process and then try to re connect quick books with this software, when that didnt work I would contact customer support, when they would finally respond (some times this would take multiple days) they would go through that same process I had just done with remote control and then finally when that didn't work they would fix it on their end. I had to go through this every week. 30 minutes to an hour every time I needed to sync. I could have manually entered in less time then that.
They have since seemed to fix this issue, but i am still weary. My plan was to cancel at the end of the year. The other day I was charged for the next year, I called in to try to get a refund and cancel the service, but they said it was against their policy. This is partly my fault for not canceling in time, but come on! I am not going to be using this software, and I am out $1000. In my opinion, that is a pretty terrible way to treat a customer.

Inslee By Design

I suggest anyone using Shopify Payments as their payments gateway avoid this app. We began using Unify almost a year ago. Because Shopify Payments deducts their fees from their payouts we were unable to match transactions in QuickBooks Online, our accounting software. Unify’s solution was a complicated, time consuming, error prone daily process, which created problem entries in our balance sheet. Unify management refused to put my feature request on their development team’s road map.

I found another solution, Cloud Cart Connector. This app’s development team had my feature request installed in less than one hour. CCC’s USA based support is excellent. As soon as I installed Cloud Cart Connector I felt that a huge burden had been lifted off my back.