Ecommerce Management Sync

Ecommerce Management Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Orders, Fees, Deposits & Inventory to QuickBooks or Xero

Sky Manufacturing

Webgility is the key to integrating our quickbooks with our shopify store. It works well, I just wish there were maybe more tutorials available to learn the software.

Chassie

The support I received from Nikhlesh Verma was very comprehensive and effective. Although we couldn't resolve the accounting matter regarding Sales Refunds, this was a functionality issue and not an issue with Nikhlesh. Nikhlesh was very good at helping me.

Taqwa Media

Very helpful customer service and software, highly recommend, saves me a ton of time! Thank you Webgility for your wonderful team of support agents!

Microfleur

This app saves me so much time in my bookkeeping. The support is helpful and quick to respond as well. I highly recommend!

Corrosion Technologies

Webgility has been a tremendous time saver and a reducer of errors. We link a couple of website to it and then it talks to QuickBooks Desktop. We really ramped up our online presence in the last couple of years and Webgility has been instrumental in this growth. When there have been issues, the tech team is quick to respond and very patient. There has been nothing that has not been able to be resolved. Our account manager Shoeb has also been a great resource in the initial implementation and follow up support. He checks in regularly to make sure our needs are met.

Ausounds

Swapna was fantastic. The best Webgility rep I have encountered. Highly recommend once you get it set up correct and learn all the things it can do it is a huge time saver. Thank you very much.

January 5, 2021

So glad to hear you're saving time with Webgility. Thank you for the feedback!

doodle & jack

very good customer service - they'll do everything for you. my shopify is now linked with quickbooks with everything flowing in nicely. they do need to help with setup via phone or zoom, but once you're set up, the app is easy to use.

January 5, 2021

Great to hear this feedback! Thank you!

Cheers®

Shoeb Khan from Webgility was helpful get set up with an implementation specialist and getting the right piping from Shopify into QBO.

fatboyhairpro

The support is great and the app makes it very easy to sync with QuickBooks online. Smita was fantastic helping me add an additional store!

Jerky Dynasty

We used this to sync orders between Shopify and Quick Books Enterprise It works very well. Our account representative Shoeb Kahn was is very helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12