Ecommerce Management Sync

Ecommerce Management Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Orders, Fees, Deposits & Inventory to QuickBooks or Xero

Microfleur

This app saves me so much time in my bookkeeping. The support is helpful and quick to respond as well. I highly recommend!

Corrosion Technologies

Webgility has been a tremendous time saver and a reducer of errors. We link a couple of website to it and then it talks to QuickBooks Desktop. We really ramped up our online presence in the last couple of years and Webgility has been instrumental in this growth. When there have been issues, the tech team is quick to respond and very patient. There has been nothing that has not been able to be resolved. Our account manager Shoeb has also been a great resource in the initial implementation and follow up support. He checks in regularly to make sure our needs are met.

Ausounds

Swapna was fantastic. The best Webgility rep I have encountered. Highly recommend once you get it set up correct and learn all the things it can do it is a huge time saver. Thank you very much.

January 5, 2021

So glad to hear you're saving time with Webgility. Thank you for the feedback!

doodle & jack

very good customer service - they'll do everything for you. my shopify is now linked with quickbooks with everything flowing in nicely. they do need to help with setup via phone or zoom, but once you're set up, the app is easy to use.

January 5, 2021

Great to hear this feedback! Thank you!

Cheers®

Shoeb Khan from Webgility was helpful get set up with an implementation specialist and getting the right piping from Shopify into QBO.

fatboyhairpro

The support is great and the app makes it very easy to sync with QuickBooks online. Smita was fantastic helping me add an additional store!

Jerky Dynasty

We used this to sync orders between Shopify and Quick Books Enterprise It works very well. Our account representative Shoeb Kahn was is very helpful.

VORO MOTORS, Inc.

Great customer service. The agent, Swapna, taught me well how to post my data on QB. She went through step by step and helped me. Thanks for this amazing experience. Appreciated.

Tezula LLC

Quickbooks has been an absolute lifesaver. We sell on multiple channels, keeping up with the sales on one channel was hard enough and there were months we just didn't have the time. Super easy to set up and user friendly, could not ask for more in a software. Also works magnificently well with Webgility saving us even more time. Support is phenomenal, our account manager Shoeb Khan is fantastic

Aradani Costumes

When we were a smaller company, manually inputting orders into Quickbooks and printing shipping labels via USPS Click-n-Ship was feasible. But as we grew, this manual process took more and more time. We have been using Webgility for almost a decade now (WOW!), and I honestly can't imagine our business without it. The software is so easy to use, and their customer service is top notch. In fact, our Account Manager, Shoeb Khan, recently gave us a call just to check in, which was so personal and appreciated! And when I mentioned one improvement that I would love to see with the software to increase overall usability, he was very receptive and asked for more information. He said he would pass it along to the development team to look into it!
In the past 10 years or so, I can't count the number of times that I have reached out to Webgility with feedback and suggestions, and so many times those have made its way into future releases. It makes me feel very appreciated as a customer with my feedback.
Thanks again for everything, Webgility and Shoeb Kahn.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12