QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync | Reviews

by Webgility, Inc.

Automate bookkeeping, inventory, & operational workflows.

tunewerks

I had a problem with Shopify Tips not being set up correctly on my end. And that was keeping my automation from completing. Kanishk was able to help me get this fixed in just a matter of minutes! Very pleased with the level of service!

Learning Labs, Inc.

This software work exactly as advertised. When i had I had a little hiccup Icall and Talk to Shoeb and he was very patient and fixed the issue quidkly.

HornBlasters

great consistent customer service and useful application. Pratul was very helpful and concise and saw the issue through to the end.

Posh Baby

Always very helpful. Smita was very quick to help resolve the disconnection with Quickbooks Pro. Very happy with Webgility and the ease of use.

HomeoLux®

Himanshu
He helped us in updating the Woo-commerce module and which results in downloading the refund and orders successfully.
We have posted them into Quick Books as well.
Thanks!!!

Cascada Showers

The customer support team are excellent, and very handy for any issues. I have been with them for 1 year, and now extending another year. Thanks

HiBAR

Kanishk - Your customer service is always great! I dont have to wait to get an answer and all the reps are extremely helpful. Thank you, Kanishk!

dragcartel

Kanishk Fast to reply & overall helpful with syncing our products from quickbooks to webgility . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Membrasin Life Sciences

Shobhit helped me with the proper mapping of my Shopify store products to my QBO inventory. This makes tracking my inventory so much easier! downloaded latest items from quickbooks and shopify

Forti Goods

Great app - makes syncing between Quickbooks Online and my store easy. When I get stuck, support is there to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13