Automate Ecommerce Operations:
Sync accounting, stores, marketplaces, inventory, and shipping.
Save time on data entry, improve productivity, and keep accurate financials.
Increase customer satisfaction—process orders faster and prevent stock-outs.
About Webgility Ecommerce Automation
Webgility helps retailers and brands sync Shopify sales data and expenses with their accounting software—with no data entry and no import/export between QuickBooks Online, Amazon, Shopify, eBay, and other retail channels. Keep track of revenue, fees and expenses to identify the areas of your business that are the most—or the least—profitable.
Ecommerce Accounting Automation
- Eliminate data entry and errors in your ecommerce bookkeeping
- Automatically import sales transactions from all your channels
- Automatically track refunds and returns
- Easily select which accounts to use for tracking income, expenses
- Post each sale individually or as a daily summary
- Track and post marketplace fees from Amazon or Ebay
- Track and post shipping cost by connecting to your shipping app
- Track and post payment processor fees by connecting to payments
- Easily reconcile against your bank deposit
Sales Tax Compliance
- Post sales tax into the right tax items in accounting
- Track sales tax by state or jurisdiction
- See all your ecommerce orders from a single software
- Search, sort, filter, import, export orders easily
- Inventory and Customers
- Easily map inventory between ecommerce and accounting
- Automatically transfer missing items and customers in accounting
- Import/Export item mappings in CSV format
Reporting and Analytics
- Intelligent data analysis helps you calculate profit per order
- Track performance across various sales channels
- Track best selling products, top customers
- See sales by geography
Automation and Notifications
- Get orders instantly
- Schedule posting nightly or every hour
- Get status notifications by email
Accounting Software Supported :- QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, Xero
- QuickBooks Online,
Pricing 15-day free trial
$50 for additional 1000 orders, $50 for additional sales channel (up to a maximum of $500.00 USD)
Up to 1000 Monthly Orders
5 Sales Channel
Reporting & Analytics
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 22 reviews
Most recent reviews
Quality Golf Cart Covers
works great, and easy to integrate.
Thank you for your feedback! We think so too. :)
Covers Select Best Golf Cart Covers For Sale
Great app for our store. Works great and we never have any issues.
Thank you! That's great to hear.
Terrible product even worse customer service.
I have attempted to use this for the last year. it worked alright at first. Then a couple months in it would crash every time I would try to sync my orders with Quickbooks Enterprise. I would go through the steps of the manual sync process and then try to re connect quick books with this software, when that didnt work I would contact customer support, when they would finally respond (some times this would take multiple days) they would go through that same process I had just done with remote control and then finally when that didn't work they would fix it on their end. I had to go through this every week. 30 minutes to an hour every time I needed to sync. I could have manually entered in less time then that.
They have since seemed to fix this issue, but i am still weary. My plan was to cancel at the end of the year. The other day I was charged for the next year, I called in to try to get a refund and cancel the service, but they said it was against their policy. This is partly my fault for not canceling in time, but come on! I am not going to be using this software, and I am out $1000. In my opinion, that is a pretty terrible way to treat a customer.