Automate Ecommerce Operations
Sync QuickBooks, Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and more!
Save time on data entry, improve productivity, and keep accurate financials by connecting Shopify to QuickBooks.
Increase customer satisfaction—process orders faster and prevent stock-outs.
About Accounting Automation
Webgility helps retailers and brands sync Shopify sales data and expenses with their QuickBooks Online software—with no data entry and no import/export between QuickBooks Online, Amazon, Shopify, eBay, and other retail channels. Keep track of revenue, fees and expenses to identify the areas of your business that are the most—or the least—profitable.
Ecommerce Accounting Automation
- Eliminate data entry and errors in your ecommerce bookkeeping
- Connect Shopify to QuickBooks
- Automatically import sales transactions from all your channels in bulk
- Automatically track refunds and returns
- Easily select which accounts to use for tracking income, expenses
- Post each sale individually or as a daily summary
- Stop exporting Shopify data to QuickBooks—Webgility does it automatically
- Track and post marketplace fees from Amazon or Ebay
- Track and post shipping cost by connecting to your shipping app
- Track and post payment processor fees by connecting to payments
- Easily reconcile against your bank deposit
Sales Tax Compliance
- Post sales tax into the right tax items in accounting
- Track sales tax by state or jurisdiction
- See all your ecommerce orders from a single software
- Search, sort, filter, import, export orders easily
- Inventory and Customers
- Easily map inventory between ecommerce and accounting
- Automatically transfer missing items and customers in accounting
- Import/Export item mappings in CSV format
Reporting and Analytics
- Intelligent data analysis helps you calculate profit per order
- Track performance across various sales channels
- Track best selling products, top customers
- See sales by geography
Automation and Notifications
- Get orders instantly
- Schedule posting nightly or every hour
- Get status notifications by email
Accounting Software Supported :- QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, Xero
- QuickBooks Online,
Pricing 15-day free trial
$50 for additional 1000 orders, $50 for additional sales channel (up to a maximum of $500.00 USD)
Up to 1000 Monthly Orders
5 Sales Channel
Reporting & Analytics
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 25 reviews
Most recent reviews
Needed assistance with syncing with Quickbooks and received truly great and helpful service! Much appreciated!
Tech Support, Vikram and Himan helped me setting up. Clear communication and responsive. Thank you !
DW Home Candles
vinayak is the person help me fixed issue. very skillful and helpful. Yes i will recommend webgiligy to other. thanks