QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Accounting, Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

M. S. McClellan

Support using the app and the online assistance was prefect! Had dropped connectivity after Webgility update to 8.2. Assisted with resatring all services. Could not be more happy with the results. We currently use Shopify, Webgility and sync all trasnactions with QuickBooks Point of Sale.

Everything Mixed Media

This is going to make life so much easier once I have my items mapped. I do think that the mapping feature needs a little change to enable you to search fields that would make it easier ! Other than that the software is great. Tech support is awesome

Light Plus Nine

The price is very misleading. IT'S NOT $49 IT'S $249 MINIMUM A MONTH FOR QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP. This is not honest.

October 23, 2020

Thank you for the feedback on this. Our intention is not to mislead. We've adjusted the pricing shown on this app listing to more-accurately reflect the desktop offering and explicitly call out the online option. Webgility is incredibly robust, offering customers online and desktop options. Listing the online packages here is meant to inform those who happen to land on this listing, but are looking for a cloud-based application, that there are online options. Apologies for the confusion.

Sticks and Steel

It's been a little challenging to get things set up correctly but we're very excited about the capabilities of this program and the support has been fantastic!

Nancy Hammond Editions

The app works once it is set up but could be more user friendly during set up. Its a little cumbersome for average users.

Tektel.com

Using this application was very easy. Simple to navigate and very helpful during tech support assistance

Allysons Place

Gurneet was very helpful and quick and resolved my issue easily. Very thankful for your support! I highly recommend!

Paper and Grace

SHOBHIT - Customer support representative was exceptionally helpful in assisting me to resolve an issue with my database. Fast, efficient service, very pleased.

Tyretec

Intuit recently released Quickbooks POS V19 that boasts of Ecommerce integration. The integration service is provided by Webgility at various packages priced differently. On intuit website, the basic package of $49 promises inventory sync. This is my second month trying to explain this to the team at Webgility. Really frustrating and leaves me questioning the competence of this team.

October 14, 2020

So sorry to hear about your experience! We offer integration with QuickBooks Point of Sale at different pricing given our partnership with Intuit. Please visit https://qbpos.webgility.com to see pricing. Sorry for the confusion and we'll update our listing to clarify this.

21 Burgundy

Second call in as many days and the support experience keeps getting better! I highly recommend this app simply for the support. Nevermind it works great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41