QuickBooks or Xero Sync

QuickBooks or Xero Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Orders, Inventory & Fees to QuickBooks, Xero or NetSuite

Knit New Haven

I am using this app to connect to my ecommerce site. Took some doing but I think tech support has figured it out. Tech support has been extremely helpful and patient.
We have downloaded all the items from Quick Books POS.

David Wolfe Shop

shobhit...THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP.. ISSUE SOLVED.sync was done for quickbooks and shopify.webgility updated

She She Boutique

shobhit - excellent service. thank you! inventory sync between shopify webgility and quickbooks resolved.

Sole Mates Inc

I was having numerous problems with webgility and the customer service was great. Vipin was very helpful. Webgility seems to be working great with Quickbooks now.

Tanglefree Shop

We have been using the Webgility software with Quickbooks for more than 10 years now, their customer service and support team is so great, Saurabh handled my issues with great attention to details.

The Love Store Online

shobhit helped solve my technical issues quickly and got my store up and running quickly. I would recommend the Desktop Sync to any Quickbooks users.........

Temple Israel Judaica Shop

Himanshu rocks! He made our day! He is patient, well versed in all products and helped us with all current challenges. We are so happy to be using Webgility because of the awesome support they give our shop!
Integration with QuickBooks good.
100 STARS!!!

SaVvy | Retail Therapy

Love this app, helps keep our online business run super smooth and the support is the best and is always super helpful.

The Phoenix

Always professional and knowledgeable customer service. A must have for anyone using QuickBooks. Thanks Vipin Gaikwad!

LeonWestern

I was able to have Vipin Gaikwad resolve my issue with webgility and work with quickbooks and shopify