QuickBooks Sync

Automate bookkeeping, track payouts, & sync inventory.

From $129/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Retail - King Bean Coffee Roasters

Vipin was great at helping me update the software. It syncs our online orders with quickbooks easily. it's great!

Everything Mixed Media

This is going to make life so much easier once I have my items mapped. I do think that the mapping feature needs a little change to enable you to search fields that would make it easier ! Other than that the software is great. Tech support is awesome

Tyretec

Intuit recently released Quickbooks POS V19 that boasts of E-commerce integration. The integration service is provided by Webgility. I faced challenges trying to sign up to a suitable package for our business. However, Mr. Vishal Talati came to my rescue and guided me accordingly - he was really helpful and knowledgeable about intuit/webgility collaboration.

October 14, 2020

So sorry to hear about your experience! We offer integration with QuickBooks Point of Sale at different pricing given our partnership with Intuit. Please visit https://qbpos.webgility.com to see pricing. Sorry for the confusion and we'll update our listing to clarify this.

Chicago Dance Supply

I use Webgility to sync my Quickbooks Desktop POS and my Shopify store. The product has many features, but some I do not need or do not have experience with. I have struggled a bit to sync my products, but today Smita Sharma helped me tremendously. She gave me many great insights, and made me much more confident in what steps to take. AND, of course I know she and the other staff are always just a phone call away. Smita gets FIVE stars.

Napa Soap Company

testing this app versus THUB. Don't have quite enough experience yet but i can say their support is awesome. very easy to get a hold of someone and easy to resolve issue as they can do a remote login. so far so good!

macscustomtiedowns

Tech support was great; took a long time but they got to the bottom of my issue. I appreciated their efforts to get our issues solved.

Jackson Hole Spirits and Spice

Kanishk has gone up and beyond helping us with the issue. He noticed that we needed to be upgraded. He was very kind and willing to explain thing until we fully understood the process.

Ceremony Coffee Roasters

Nikhlesh was very helpful in updating and optimizing Webgility software to improve functionality with posting orders to Quickbooks.

4th Street Boutique

Giving it 4-stars right now based on limited experience. I just completed the integration portion, it was good with a few hiccups around scheduling calls and getting the taxation portion to flow properly from Shopify through Webgility to QB Desktop POS. My contact Palash was very helpful in getting everything integrated and now we have to do training on the software. I will provide another review after running the software for a bit and hope to give it 5 stars once I see it fully operational.

Anne Vaughan Jewelry

a good app, saves an immense amount of time syncing qb premier desktop to shopify. had a couple connection issues with multiuser mode and support spent an hour reconfiguring to make it work. only suggestion is to make sure to install it first on the computer you want it hosted on in the future or, if you have a multiuser, you need to pay them to migrate the webgility dbase to the new computer should you ever want to change it.