Reviews (899)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its automation of data syncing between Shopify and QuickBooks, saving significant time. It's praised for handling complex transactions, multi-currency, and multiple websites, along with its inventory management features. The app's integration with both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop is valued for effortless management of multiple sales channels. However, some merchants suggest improvements such as batch order options and better sales tax calculations. The app's exceptional customer support and user-friendly onboarding process are also highly commended. It's seen as a game-changer, streamlining accounting processes and eliminating manual data entry.

February 14, 2024

Great integration app for QB!

PrettyBoy
29 days using the app
May 15, 2024

Get this App. They make it easy and will help you set everything up. A huge time saver.

Stack-Light.com
About 1 hour using the app
January 8, 2024

Very attentive to the customer!

Woven Wholesale
12 months using the app
December 27, 2023

I spent a few hours with Aniket today to reconnect my Webgility app after some years away from using it. He was very patient with me and I appreciate his professionalism.

Monsta Athletics
Almost 2 years using the app
December 20, 2023

Webgility works! The data comes over to quickbooks beautifully. It would be almost impossible to do my work without it. And customer service is top notch.

It would be nice it it has an option to batch the orders by "Shopify Payouts" that way I wouldnt have to select them manually. Apart from that...

Very happy Webgility user!

Rosy's Shapers
Over 3 years using the app
June 26, 2015

Wegility is a very good and reliable integration software that you depend on. Customer service is great and the software does what it says.

Eden Bodyworks
About 9 years using the app
Edited September 23, 2019

This software has made it very easy to export all my orders into QB and update my inventory. The tech support guys are amazing when you do have issues. Very patient and kind.

me4kidz
Over 8 years using the app
March 13, 2024

As a small business owner, I’ve been using the Webgility app to seamlessly connect my ecommerce channels with QuickBooks. Here’s my experience:

Onboarding Process: Excellent
The onboarding process was exceptional. Webgility’s team guided me through the setup step-by-step, ensuring that I understood how to integrate my sales channels, sync inventory, and manage orders efficiently. Their clear instructions made the transition smooth.

Superior Customer Support
Webgility’s customer support deserves a special mention. Whenever I had questions or encountered any issues, their team was responsive, knowledgeable, and patient. They promptly addressed my concerns, whether it was related to syncing data or troubleshooting.

Multichannel Selling Made Easy
Webgility’s integration with both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop allowed me to manage multiple sales channels effortlessly. Whether it’s Amazon, Shopify, or Bigcommerce, Webgility handled them all with ease. The centralized order management and multichannel inventory sync were game-changers for my business.

WindshieldWipers
12 minutes using the app
November 7, 2014

I was terrified of migrating from Magento to Shopify since ECC handles all of my middleware communication. Yet, to my pleasant surprise, the changeover was painless. Webgility even gave me a couple of weeks on the new subscription for free so I could make sure everything was crossing over correctly.
One caveat, ECC uses slightly different language than QB, so sometimes initial mapping can be somewhat less than intuitive.
I also want to say their tech team is awesome. In the 2-3 years since we started with ECC, I have probably only talked to a few different techs. They always solve the problem, and will even remote-in to fix tricky issues.

Smith Teamaker
Over 7 years using the app
Edited May 1, 2020

Just got off the phone with Kanishk. He was extremely helpful in fixing the issue that we have been having. Even though it took some time, overall the experience was excellent.

Bonjour Petit