QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Accounting, Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

Rocking Horse Industries

Good customer support options, both online and by phone. I have been trying to import customers from QB to Shopify. Customer support was great.

Initially Yours

We use this app everyday. Anon is always very helpful in fixing any issues that occur and always very professional. We recommend this app.

NAIL MAXX SUPPLY

I used Webgility as the third party to link the inventory of QuickBooks and Shopify. It works so accurately. Also, the technical support is so helpful, especially Nehal Singh. He spent over 3 hrs with me to help me fix the issue of inventory synchronized and he's really patient with all my questions. I highly recommend everyone to use Webgility.

The Goodman Home

Himanshu is the best!!!! Worked with me to insure our problem was resolved. He has been very honest and made sure that he helped me to solve all the issues we had while onboarding the webgility app. The application has made it so easy to import my financial information into Quickbooks from Shopify. Webgility is a definate must have for a Shopify store.

ProVisionTools, Inc.

They were very helpful in solving my issue. Great customer service! Anon di a great job!...............

macscustomtiedowns

Tech support was great; took a long time but they got to the bottom of my issue. I appreciated their efforts to get our issues solved.

CardlyWallet

Himanshu Patel was an awesome help!!!!
He went above and beyond in helping with an integration issue and then helped with a settings problem to post Shipping charges in Quick Books.
He was patient and very friendly!!!!!

DD26 Fishing

Overall this has been a great link between quickbooks, our website and amazon. Like any software there are challenges, but the team has been very responsive and helpful in those rare occurences

eRequisite

Great Customer service- Nehal was very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly with integrating with Quickbooks

Copper Moon Coffee

This app makes it really easy to bring the online orders into QuickBooks. The support team is very professional and easy to work with.