4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient onboarding, responsive customer service, and ability to sync inventories across platforms. It automates processes such as order downloads, packing slip printing, and large product management. Its integration with QuickBooks Online Product Bundles simplifies SKU mapping, and its support for QuickBooks POS is valued. It's recognized for saving time on manual data entry and improving book accuracy.

April 6, 2021

the app works great and support is always ready to help. its always realy quick to find someone on the team to help and they always stay with you as long as you need. can't recommend it enough.

CYSM PRO - Colombia y su Moda Mayoristas
Over 9 years using the app
March 9, 2020

Have been using for about 6-7 years, would not operate without it and the support is always excellent. When you call, a real person answers on 2nd ring every time.

contempocat
Over 9 years using the app
June 26, 2015

Wegility is a very good and reliable integration software that you depend on. Customer service is great and the software does what it says.

Eden Bodyworks
About 9 years using the app
Edited January 16, 2024

1-16-24 Update.
We have been using Webgility since 2015. We still love it! The tech staff are amazing to work with and ALWAYS get a resolution. Faizan S from onboarding helped set up a whole new work flow for Amazon which will work better for international markets.

This app saves us an incredible amount of time. If you have a lot of transactions, it will save you money in the long run. When there is an issue, tech support is always great. Faizan went above and beyond today.

NoNickel.com
Over 8 years using the app
Edited February 25, 2015

Amazing company. Amazing software. Saved me hours of manual transactions and they go out of their way to help and even customize your program if possible.

Geek Alliance
Over 8 years using the app
Edited August 20, 2021

Arun was very helpful in solving our issue !! Also help to download the products from Quick books !!!

SaVvy | Retail Therapy
About 8 years using the app
Edited May 13, 2019

Every time I have called Webgility, the customer support has been so helpful! This latest time, Mudasir Zahoor went through every step integrating with the newest QB version, product syncing (with Shopify), shipping through Stamps, posting invoices and payments... everything. And he is funny! Thanks Mudasir!

Moses Nutrition Store
Almost 8 years using the app
August 23, 2022

Helped me migrate our new system. Was very patient, & was able to help answer all my questions I had. Was an easy transition with installing everything. Always the best service.

Glimmer Body Art
November 7, 2014

I was terrified of migrating from Magento to Shopify since ECC handles all of my middleware communication. Yet, to my pleasant surprise, the changeover was painless. Webgility even gave me a couple of weeks on the new subscription for free so I could make sure everything was crossing over correctly.
One caveat, ECC uses slightly different language than QB, so sometimes initial mapping can be somewhat less than intuitive.
I also want to say their tech team is awesome. In the 2-3 years since we started with ECC, I have probably only talked to a few different techs. They always solve the problem, and will even remote-in to fix tricky issues.

Smith Teamaker
January 13, 2017

Great app, works flawlessly and upgrading from the original software to Unify was easy with no downtime.

Levelsix