QuickBooks Online Sync

Automate accounting, track payouts, & sync inventory.

From $129/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

La Tuning

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

The technical support services were exemplary! I could not be more pleased! I needed additional assistance, and was very pleased to be connected a second time to my person of choice, Mr. Himanshu Patil. He was FANTASTIC! Thanks, EEC!!!

Red Boar Chain & Fastener Call 208-597-3500

Time spent using app About 5 years

I'm speechless. Thrilled everyday to be using this app. The best customer service I've experienced. The friendly and most capable people will be taking care of me like Shekhar.

01/21/2020 Once again Shekhar came to my rescue and helped me fix the issue I was having.

Smith Teamaker

Time spent using app Over 7 years

I was terrified of migrating from Magento to Shopify since ECC handles all of my middleware communication. Yet, to my pleasant surprise, the changeover was painless. Webgility even gave me a couple of weeks on the new subscription for free so I could make sure everything was crossing over correctly.
One caveat, ECC uses slightly different language than QB, so sometimes initial mapping can be somewhat less than intuitive.
I also want to say their tech team is awesome. In the 2-3 years since we started with ECC, I have probably only talked to a few different techs. They always solve the problem, and will even remote-in to fix tricky issues.

Boottique

eCC is perfect for our shop - integrates with Quickbooks easily for Shopify, Amazon, and Etsy. The scheduler has been perfect for our store to keep our QB files up to date without constant monitoring. Their support service is the best, as they promptly handle and all issues to satisfaction.

Masano Outfitters

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app that links my shopify POS site to QuickBooks. Webgility even provided the necessary support to get everything linked and working. The only negative that I have found is they do not handle discounts from Shopify correctly when the orders are posted to QuicBooks.

hopescheesecake

I love this app! It has an interface that is very easy to use and understand. I used this program to connect our on-line cheesecake shop to our in-store Quickbooks POS system. It creates a sales order in POS and then we can prepare the cakes, create labels and ship. We then can post all this info back to the web store so the inventory matches.

I would highly recommend this to anyone using Quickbooks!

1 2 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 75 Next