QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Accounting, Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

Joy Lane Farm

This application was very user friendly and relatively easy to set up. Palash was able to help answer any questions and once it was all set up, the integration into QuickBooks worked seamlessly! A huge time saver!!!

Custom Werks

Nehal had configured the Shopify store.
The support provided was a knowledge base. We have configured the Quickbooks settings.
Excellent!

10xaffiliates

AMAZING! With the press of a button you get all of your transactions in Quickbooks! Shout out to Anon for assisting us!

Tosi

Webgility helped me streamline my order entry process with QuickBooks Desktop. Virendra was THE BEST! he is SO, SO patient and very helpful! he answered all of my questions (even when i asked them a few times).

Kid Made Modern

Nikhlesh was very helpful, patient, and professional while helping me with our Webgility issues. Webgility is a great software program that reduces manual entry of our orders into Quickbooks. Absolute time saver. Nikhlesh is very knowledgeable with the interface of Webgility and Quickbooks and Shopify. Nikhlesh assisted as much has he could and this resulted in solving my issues.

In Love With Body Care WHOLESALE

Nikhlesh was very very helpful! He was knowledgeable, listened carefully and took care of all my problems. We use Webgility to connect between our Shopify stores and Quickbooks and we are always happy with it - it fills out all our sales receipts and invoices, we can do all our shipping via it, we can add special products or free gifts using it, we also enter all the batch numbers for every product we send out (we are the manufacturers as well) and it saves that info and causes it to also appear on the Quickbooks sales receipts or invoices. We love Webgility! I would be glad to have Niklesh help me again anytime :) Sometimes there is a bit of a 'language barrier' due only to the differences in accents, but he spoke slow enough to enable me to understand everything he said, which helped me a lot.

ROOTS the Beauty Underground

This is an easy application to use to transfer data from Shopify to QuickBooks and saves on manually re-entering data

hanhoousa

I was very pleased that Webgiligy was able to resolve my concern. Webigility is working properly with Quickbooks and Shopify.

Thank you so much.
Himanshu..

blingsting.com

Great tool for batching and reconciling orders to QuickBooks. Works in the enterprise hosted version in Right Networks!

LIULI Crystal Art

Webgility has great support and work very well with QuickBooks.
Himanshu is very professional and helpful and handsome as well..