QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

Apparel Garden

Longtime 5 year customer. I Spoke to them about downgrading because we are closing our business.
I was told no problem just to use trial verson, when I tried to use the trial version it made me schedule a demo.
I had to schedule one. During the demo they told me it wouldn't work because I use QBPOS which I had already told
them that when I started speaking to them about downgrading. I had to scramble to find another solution to get me through a
couple of weeks before my subscription was due for another quarter (going out of business before that).
Once I found a solution I requested a cancelation and they said they canceled it. 6 days later charged my account for $450!!!
Won't return the funds. We do not have hardly any funds in our account and are only selling on avg 3 orders per day.
I've had to resort to posting a bad review because apparently they do not abide by their word, nor do they care about a 5 year customer relationship.

PureFit Nutrition

Annual price increased 3 times. We feel they "bait and switched" us. Find another solution. Not sure how they expect to increase their prices three fold and no one would find another solution. We are.