QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Accounting, Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

Chudabeef Jerky Co. | Premium Beef Jerky

I'm sure the app is great from other reviews, but I waited a 1 week for the set up call and with 15 minutes left rep claims to have internet issues and has to jump to another call right after mine. Ended up rescheduling a follow up 4 days later. Not the kind of service I would expect after paying for the year up front. I hope they're hiring more customer service.

Pedal Commander

Do not Buy Desktop version Always glitches. Program Stops its own and not sync hours and hours ..Engineer team needs to work on it. Technical Support response so late they are in INDIA

Sugar Lulu

This is a robust program with far more bells and whistles then you probably ever need or use. From the time Webgility was installed, the software never performed properly. The scheduler continually would freeze our company QuickBooks File and not allow other users to then login. We updated our version of QuickBooks, rebuilt our company file, moved computers, contacted level 2 support and nothing worked. Ultimately Webgility put in a ticket to Intuit because they could not deliver a solution. In the end, we had the software shut down for a month until we found a better, simpler solution called Connex which I would highly recommend over Webgility.

PureFit Nutrition

Annual price increased 3 times. We feel they "bait and switched" us. Find another solution. Not sure how they expect to increase their prices three fold and no one would find another solution. We are.