QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Accounting, Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

Light Plus Nine

The price is very misleading. IT'S NOT $49 IT'S $249 MINIMUM A MONTH FOR QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP. This is not honest.

October 23, 2020

Thank you for the feedback on this. Our intention is not to mislead. We've adjusted the pricing shown on this app listing to more-accurately reflect the desktop offering and explicitly call out the online option. Webgility is incredibly robust, offering customers online and desktop options. Listing the online packages here is meant to inform those who happen to land on this listing, but are looking for a cloud-based application, that there are online options. Apologies for the confusion.

Tyretec

Intuit recently released Quickbooks POS V19 that boasts of Ecommerce integration. The integration service is provided by Webgility at various packages priced differently. On intuit website, the basic package of $49 promises inventory sync. This is my second month trying to explain this to the team at Webgility. Really frustrating and leaves me questioning the competence of this team.

October 14, 2020

So sorry to hear about your experience! We offer integration with QuickBooks Point of Sale at different pricing given our partnership with Intuit. Please visit https://qbpos.webgility.com to see pricing. Sorry for the confusion and we'll update our listing to clarify this.

Chudabeef Jerky Co. | Premium Beef Jerky

I'm sure the app is great from other reviews, but I waited a 1 week for the set up call and with 15 minutes left rep claims to have internet issues and has to jump to another call right after mine. Ended up rescheduling a follow up 4 days later. Not the kind of service I would expect after paying for the year up front. I hope they're hiring more customer service.

Pedal Commander

Do not Buy Desktop version Always glitches. Program Stops its own and not sync hours and hours ..Engineer team needs to work on it. Technical Support response so late they are in INDIA

Sugar Lulu

This is a robust program with far more bells and whistles then you probably ever need or use. From the time Webgility was installed, the software never performed properly. The scheduler continually would freeze our company QuickBooks File and not allow other users to then login. We updated our version of QuickBooks, rebuilt our company file, moved computers, contacted level 2 support and nothing worked. Ultimately Webgility put in a ticket to Intuit because they could not deliver a solution. In the end, we had the software shut down for a month until we found a better, simpler solution called Connex which I would highly recommend over Webgility.

PureFit Nutrition

Annual price increased 3 times. We feel they "bait and switched" us. Find another solution. Not sure how they expect to increase their prices three fold and no one would find another solution. We are.