QuickBooks or Xero Sync

QuickBooks or Xero Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Orders, Inventory & Fees to QuickBooks, Xero or NetSuite

Nalgene Canada

We were looking for a tool for reducing the amount of time spent on manual inputting of orders and Webgility has been a great addition. Super easy implementation and our integration specialist Virendra was very efficient in getting things set up and quick to assist with answering questions once we were let loose after the installation!

The TenBum Store

I hate accounting! If it wasn't absolutely necessary, I wouldn't do it. It is necessary, though, so I looked for the easiest solution. Webgility makes it as easy as it's going to get. All my sales data transfers over to Quickbooks (desktop Enterprise edition) pretty seamlessly. (I can't tell you how much I wish all the data for all my purchases would, too!) From time to time my account rep, Shoeb Khan, checks in to see if I am having any problems. So far all is well. The software works.

January 5, 2021

We're glad we could make the process easier and look forward to all the time savings you'll enjoy in the future. Thank you!

Gin and The Banker

Nehal was a wonderful help -- very knowledgeable and helped solved my issues quickly and efficiently.

Fabulous You Boutique

We have had numerous issues with this program. That said, we are always able to get phone help very quickly and so far they have been able to efficiently fix the problem. K Sahu was very helpful today.

Vitrazza

We have been using Webgility for a couple of years to import our orders from Shopify into Quickbooks desktop. It does what we need and keeps us from duplicating effort.

MINDINMOTION

Customer service help is helpful but took some time to get access and set up properly. Used with QuickBooks Desktop

The Den @ Turner High School

I am very happy with the app so far. Still a work in progress to get everything 100% active from our end but getting there. Looking forward to our first sales via webgility and shopify.

Retail - King Bean Coffee Roasters

Vipin was great at helping me update the software. It syncs our online orders with quickbooks easily. it's great!

Everything Mixed Media

This is going to make life so much easier once I have my items mapped. I do think that the mapping feature needs a little change to enable you to search fields that would make it easier ! Other than that the software is great. Tech support is awesome

Tyretec

Intuit recently released Quickbooks POS V19 that boasts of E-commerce integration. The integration service is provided by Webgility. I faced challenges trying to sign up to a suitable package for our business. However, Mr. Vishal Talati came to my rescue and guided me accordingly - he was really helpful and knowledgeable about intuit/webgility collaboration.

October 14, 2020

So sorry to hear about your experience! We offer integration with QuickBooks Point of Sale at different pricing given our partnership with Intuit. Please visit https://qbpos.webgility.com to see pricing. Sorry for the confusion and we'll update our listing to clarify this.

Previous 1 3 4