QuickBooks Sync

QuickBooks Sync | Reviews

by Webgility, Inc.

Automate bookkeeping, track payouts, & sync inventory.

GH Grinding & Brewing Solutions

We have been using this app for a year and it definitely is a time saver vs hand entering the orders into our accounting system. The only flaw we have is that it only allows for one discount code to be imported into QB. The service team is great. ShOeb Khan and Aman Gauhar were extremely helpful when we needed changes made to our account. ShOeb called me back as promised and helped assure I was happy with my experience. Thank you

St. James Cheese Company

**Update**
Over the last week or so, the support team at webgility has been working tirelessly to address my issues with the way the platform processes sales tax. While the issue remains, I am optimistic that they may find a solution. They have helped identify some of the improved handling available by using the desktop platform. My support rep Shoeb Khan has been very hands on and proactive. I have to say, that they really work hard to back up their product. For people that don't have the complications we have in our region, I would recommend the product based on the excellent product support they offer. The app is functional, but requires significant monthly "clean up" and cannot be trusted to accurately map or import sales taxes. It is able to capture the most basic transactions, but most transactions will ultimately require significant verification and correction in order to work the data into a format that works with the Quickbooks method for accounting for sales tax. Among other things, It is unable to accurately cope with sales tax groups, multiple sales tax codes, multiple tax authorities, or differentiate items that are subject to differing tax rates within the same jurisdictions. As a result, we are forced to perform dozens of correcting entries every month to properly record sales taxes on sales, even with the relatively small number of transactions we process monthly. It also struggles to correctly import refunds. We have been working with the app for more than a year in hopes that the problems would be addressed, but there have been no changes, improvements, or upgrades to the platform in this time period. While we spent many many hours with with the setup team working these problems, the fact remains that they could never achieve better than "sort of workable". In the end we settled for a setup that required the least amount of monthly data correction. It is functional, and because we paid for a year upfront, we will suffer along for the remainder of our subscription. Our business is a hybrid bricks and mortar and online business, and it really doesn't work well at all for us, so we would not recommend it, nor would we renew it unless they are able to address the issues.

Willow Hill Yarn Company

I am using this application to sync my Quickbooks POS to Shopify. It is user friendly and was easy to set up with the help of tech support.

Goodfit

We are using this app to streamline the reporting of sales from Shopify into QuickBooks Online. The Webgility app is simple to use and provides a wide range of flexibility for importing Shopify data into QuickBooks. The only issue we encountered was Webgility's inability to import "tags" from Shopify into QuickBooks Online and hope this will be an available feature in the future!

Salonwax Beauty Supply

We use Webgility to move orders from Shopify to Quickbooks Enterprise.
We appreciate the rapid resonse to any of our support issues!!

Penners

I use this ap to help me post online orders to Quickbooks POS. I really like how it syncs the orders. I wish there was a better way to accept the sell gift cards online & use them in store. Webgility & Shopify want customers to only use the gift cards online. Also, I don't care for the way it records Sales Tax as a line item. Non-taxable & Taxable sales should also be broken down on the Tax Category summary report. Karen Doebbler, Accountant, Penner's, Inc.

High Country Ski & Tennis

Shopify integration was great. Look forward to seeing the full potential of Webgility. Faizan was a great integrater & answered all my questions.

jlchildress

We are using QB and the Webgility app to integrate. There are have been some learning curve glitches to get it setup across multiple computers, but overall the customer service team is easily accessible and although it has taken multiple efforts, they have been helpful in solving all problems. There has been some trial and error setups with discounts and other financial aspects of the integration, but so far we have been able to make everything meet our needs.

Rumor Boutique

I like that this app syncs my store inventory and orders, etc. from Quickbooks Point of Sale to my Shopify online store and vice versa. I have just begun using this app so it will take some time to give a proper review, but I believe that this app is going to meet my needs wonderfully.

Apoterra Skincare

When it works, its great! They often have updates that if you don't install can cause the scheduler to stop working. But their technicall support (last pers on I spoke to was Shobhit) is really great and they usually help resolve any issues quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5