QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Automate bookkeeping, inventory and sync everything

BuckedUp Apparel

Webgility Application is great. Saves a lot of time posting to QuickBooks and printing shipping labels.

Sow True Seed

Himanshu is sooo wonderful! Very helpful and knowledgeable. Resolved all of my issues and more. I have never had a more helpful technician.

Ripnroll

Have been using for over a year now. There were problems in the beginning but ECC support went above and beyond to make things right. Works well with QBooks sync. We have QB Enterprise solutions due to the hundreds of thousands of customers in our database so we pay a hefty fee for the program but it saves countless hours of data input.

The support lately has been sketchy, they used to answer the phone anytime we called but lately it seems we always have to leave a message.

Bluelounge Us

It makes getting the orders into QB definitely much easier. The only annoying thing is it doesn't sync the order numbers. We would prefer our Shopify order # creates a web receipt of the same number.

Tantus

We use Unify Enterprise to integrate our store with Quickbooks. Though it's not perfect, it gets the job done. We have to manually sign in to Single User Mode in order to push orders every day, but otherwise the process is smooth and Customer Service is usually efficient in fixing any problems we run into. Most difficulties are a result of (Slow)books.

Denim Salon

Unify Enterprise has made my job easier. We had a system that synced orders from Shopify to QB Enterprise, but it expired so we chose this. It syncs well and easily. We categorize our sales by class and a class does not populate so I we have to do that manually, but it is more accurate and easier than entering entire sale. Also, we use different locations but we had to pick one for the sync and then go in and change the ones that were not that.
Overall, we are satisfied.

Willow Creek Canada

I am fairly new to this program but so far the program has been really good and we are excited about the possibilities it opens up.

Motawitileworks

Overall I've been very happy with the way this app works and when we have had issues the support team was extremely helpful and on top of it. The fact that they would set it up for you was so helpful and that they spent time showing you how everything worked meant that we were able to dive right into using the program rather than spend a lot of time trouble shooting. The only reason that I'm not giving it 5 stars is that we don't really like that we are committed to a year rather than able to do a month to month plan.

Autoslide of America

Great app. Helps save so much time from having to manually enter transactions. A lot of options to choose from to customize transactions.

Only wish there was a way to import transaction fees.

Bonjour Petit

I have been using eCC for about a month. It is a very useful program and invaluable connecting Quickbooks to my Shopify store. Where eCC really excels is in its customer service. I have called twice: once on my initial install, and a second time a few weeks later to migrate eCC to a new workstation dedicated to my on-line store. Both times, the tech helping me was great. They were very knowledgeable, and even helped with computer issues outside of the realm of the actual eCC implementation. In my case, we had a couple of network issues that were keeping us from connection to Quickbooks.
Considering that the software is quite technical, good customer support is essential, and these guys really know what they are doing. Thank you!

My only minor criticism is that the monthly fee doubles if you want eCC to manage the shipping. This additional upcharge was not made clear during the free demo period. I'm not sure that it would have been a show stopper had I known, but the feature of being able to compare different shipping rates with my three different carriers during the demo was enticing.

Previous 1