QuickBooks Online Sync

Automate accounting, track payouts, & sync inventory.

From $139/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Genevieve Bond Gifts

This is an awesome program to sync your POS with Shopify! The instruction was "hands on" and easy to follow! I am excited to really dive into this program!

lisa-747

We are very appreciative that this help to get started exists. Faizan was very pleasant and easy to work with. We feel confident we can go forward knowing there is tech support available.

Indian Store

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

I needed support for a log-in reset and was quickly and professionally helped by Aman Pachori who was expedient with the resolution.

La-Tee-Da! Fundraising

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Aman was very helpful and easy to communicate with. He answered my questions and made the changes needed.

GH Grinding & Brewing Solutions

Time spent using app About 1 month

We have been using this app for a year and it definitely is a time saver vs hand entering the orders into our accounting system. The only flaw we have is that it only allows for one discount code to be imported into QB. The service team is great. ShOeb Khan and Aman Gauhar were extremely helpful when we needed changes made to our account. ShOeb called me back as promised and helped assure I was happy with my experience. Thank you

St. James Cheese Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

**Update**
Over the last week or so, the support team at webgility has been working tirelessly to address my issues with the way the platform processes sales tax. While the issue remains, I am optimistic that they may find a solution. They have helped identify some of the improved handling available by using the desktop platform. My support rep Shoeb Khan has been very hands on and proactive. I have to say, that they really work hard to back up their product. For people that don't have the complications we have in our region, I would recommend the product based on the excellent product support they offer. The app is functional, but requires significant monthly "clean up" and cannot be trusted to accurately map or import sales taxes. It is able to capture the most basic transactions, but most transactions will ultimately require significant verification and correction in order to work the data into a format that works with the Quickbooks method for accounting for sales tax. Among other things, It is unable to accurately cope with sales tax groups, multiple sales tax codes, multiple tax authorities, or differentiate items that are subject to differing tax rates within the same jurisdictions. As a result, we are forced to perform dozens of correcting entries every month to properly record sales taxes on sales, even with the relatively small number of transactions we process monthly. It also struggles to correctly import refunds. We have been working with the app for more than a year in hopes that the problems would be addressed, but there have been no changes, improvements, or upgrades to the platform in this time period. While we spent many many hours with with the setup team working these problems, the fact remains that they could never achieve better than "sort of workable". In the end we settled for a setup that required the least amount of monthly data correction. It is functional, and because we paid for a year upfront, we will suffer along for the remainder of our subscription. Our business is a hybrid bricks and mortar and online business, and it really doesn't work well at all for us, so we would not recommend it, nor would we renew it unless they are able to address the issues.

Willow Hill Yarn Company

Time spent using app 1 day

I am using this application to sync my Quickbooks POS to Shopify. It is user friendly and was easy to set up with the help of tech support.

Goodfit

Time spent using app About 1 hour

We are using this app to streamline the reporting of sales from Shopify into QuickBooks Online. The Webgility app is simple to use and provides a wide range of flexibility for importing Shopify data into QuickBooks. The only issue we encountered was Webgility's inability to import "tags" from Shopify into QuickBooks Online and hope this will be an available feature in the future!

Salonwax Beauty Supply

We use Webgility to move orders from Shopify to Quickbooks Enterprise.
We appreciate the rapid resonse to any of our support issues!!

Penners

I use this ap to help me post online orders to Quickbooks POS. I really like how it syncs the orders. I wish there was a better way to accept the sell gift cards online & use them in store. Webgility & Shopify want customers to only use the gift cards online. Also, I don't care for the way it records Sales Tax as a line item. Non-taxable & Taxable sales should also be broken down on the Tax Category summary report. Karen Doebbler, Accountant, Penner's, Inc.

Previous 1 3 4 5