QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Accounting, Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

Jackson Hole Spirits and Spice

Kanishk has gone up and beyond helping us with the issue. He noticed that we needed to be upgraded. He was very kind and willing to explain thing until we fully understood the process.

Ceremony Coffee Roasters

Nikhlesh was very helpful in updating and optimizing Webgility software to improve functionality with posting orders to Quickbooks.

4th Street Boutique

Giving it 4-stars right now based on limited experience. I just completed the integration portion, it was good with a few hiccups around scheduling calls and getting the taxation portion to flow properly from Shopify through Webgility to QB Desktop POS. My contact Palash was very helpful in getting everything integrated and now we have to do training on the software. I will provide another review after running the software for a bit and hope to give it 5 stars once I see it fully operational.

Babynbloom

Great help with getting shopify integration set up. Helped with syncing with Quickbooks POS
Virendra Singh

Anne Vaughan Jewelry

a good app, saves an immense amount of time syncing qb premier desktop to shopify. had a couple connection issues with multiuser mode and support spent an hour reconfiguring to make it work. only suggestion is to make sure to install it first on the computer you want it hosted on in the future or, if you have a multiuser, you need to pay them to migrate the webgility dbase to the new computer should you ever want to change it.

Big Tree Bottles

I used this app to help me troubleshoot transferring products from QB to Webgility. I was able to figure out the issues and learn more about the product. The troubleshooting was successful.

Parcelle

Great support. Easy to contact. Able to find work-arounds for certain features and seem to be proactively working on updates to help us with tracking inventory across multiple locations.

Maxxon Inflatable Boats

These guys are knowledgeable and helpful. The reason for 4 stars instead of 5: (1) they kinda force everyone to give them a 5-star review at the end of the remote session with them--they literally go into the review, THEY click on the 5 star, and tell you to write. Has a tiny bit of a hostage-type feel to it. Too bad because they probably could earn the 5 stars ethically if they didn't do that. I don't think they understand the American mindset of their customers: the moment you mess with our freedom, we will protest. Hence the 4 stars.

Dialed Box

This app has been very helpful to our company for data entry. We ran through several scenarios and found some limitations, but worked through to find how the app could work best for our system. One thing that has always been consistent is the customer service. They answer the phone, they work through your issue, they understand what needs to happen. It has been well worth the money for our multiple online stores.

BuckedUp Apparel

Webgility Application is great. Saves a lot of time posting to QuickBooks and printing shipping labels.

Previous 1 3