QuickBooks or Xero Sync

QuickBooks or Xero Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Orders, Inventory & Fees to QuickBooks, Xero or NetSuite

On Pointe Dancewear

So far so good. Fazien was extremely helpful and patient. He answered all of our questions and re-answered when necessary. We're excited about fully implementing this new app. THank you.

Low Vision Lighting

Faizan was extremely helpful, knowledgable and attentive during our implementation process. Thanks you!

Modern Studio Equipment.

Always satisfied with the support that Webgility has to offer. Today Kanishk was so patient and helped me solve a very tricky issue!

Shop Heart and Home

Anon was a great help with getting my Errors resolved in Webgility....................................

SmokinScooters

We searched for a very long time for an application that would accurately post all our accounting entries to Quickbooks. Webgility is the most robust tool that we found and it has worked flawlessy since we purchased it 2 months ago. We were looking for a solution that managed posting sales tax correctly and Webgility is the only app that posts orders w/sales tax amounts accurately....every time. It also does a wonderful job syncing purchase orders from Quickbooks to our site, eliminating hours of manual labor each day. I recently purchased a new laptop and bumped into a hurdle with the installation on my new laptop. After spending hours on the phone with Lenovo and Microsoft, Vipin (Webgility) spent time with me to resolve the issue in a timely manner. I am extremely appreciative of both the functionality of the Webgility application, as well as their excellent customer service. Thanks Vipin for all of your help!

4Knines®

The initial sync with Webgility to Quickbooks had some missing information, but Webgility tech support was able to quickly isolate the issue alongside implementation specialist and find the missing orders. The sync now appears to be working correctly and will be enable the immediate real-time posting of sales information from the Shopify account, resulting in a tremendous amount of time saving to focus on other tasks.

Fisherman Depot

Quick and simple to implement. A very useful app for syncing inventories and managing orders, with many features and options.

CYSM PRO - Colombia y su Moda Mayoristas

the app works great and support is always ready to help. its always realy quick to find someone on the team to help and they always stay with you as long as you need. can't recommend it enough.

The Pink Zebra Boutique

Had a great customer service rep that was so helpful & friendly! It was very through and I was able to quickly resolve my issue!

Simple Soaps for Simple Folks

This app makes my life much easier; it synchs quickly and well with quickbooks and shopify. I would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49