QuickBooks or Xero Sync

QuickBooks or Xero Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Orders, Inventory & Fees to QuickBooks, Xero or NetSuite

Block 22 Boutique

Webgility is allowing me to sync my products automatically inside quickbooks POS, which keeps my inventory correct for my customers.

MA Dermaceuticals

This app has been very helpful in syncing our website orders into Quickbooks from our Shopify website!

The Apple Tree on Main

My service provided with Webgility is always cohesive, easy to understand and very detailed as I always can count on the talented team to provide excelled customer service any time I run into an issue. I appreciate the availability as each time I have called there was a tech on hand and ready to help. Thank you!!

Timeless Wood Care

We updated Webgility and re-connected QuickBooks successfully and re-connected Shopify and E-Bay store

Philter Labs

This app is a great tool for downloading transactions efficiently to Quickbooks and will save a tremendous amount of time

GamesandStuff.com

Helped reconnect with Quickbooks and the Shopify store. Great
Redid all the posting rules and settings. Very helpful!

Bida Wide Shoes

This application, Webgility, performs much much more than what was originally expected. The scope of the information given to me is just MASSIVE. The training I received was primo top notch. I had several sessions with a very dedicated "techi" who answered all questions very easily. I hope to remain with this product for many years, :}}}

Shurhold Industries, Inc.

This works perfectly. Plus their support is really good. Could not run with out this. A must have if you need this feature set.

Electro Vision Inc

Amazing customer support. i had a huge gap in my workflow and this app got my operation patched up in under 24 hours. quick responses from the team. special thank you to Shoeb for all his help and going above and beyond for me

Havelock Wool | Residential Insulation

Vipin was very helpful in understanding my problems and quickly was able to resolve the problem and explain to me how it works. Webgility has been a good connection and very user friendly. Most of my issues have been me not understanding how I wanted it to connect but all the support staff has helped me through that.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44