Automate Ecommerce Operations
Sync QuickBooks, Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and more for a complete picture of your business performance!
Accurate Accounting Automation
Save time on data entry, improve productivity, and ensure keep accurate financials by connecting Shopify to QuickBooks.
Increase customer satisfaction—process orders faster,prevent stock-outs, and easily access historical records.
About QuickBooks Desktop Sync
Eliminate Data Entry & Instantly Sync Shopify with QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Enterprise or QuickBooks Point of Sale
Works with Shopify & Shopify Plus.
Used by over 10,000 businesses!
- Record each order individually or summarized by day, week, month or settlement period with journal entries
- Automatically update your inventory in QuickBooks with every Shopify sale
- Automatically create missing products in QuickBooks *Works with group items, assemblies and bundle items
Handle Refunds & Cancellations
- Create credit memos against the original sale for accurate transaction level accounting
Sales Tax Compliance
- Works for single or multiple tax jurisdictions
- Can map sales tax to specific items in QuickBooks for accurate sales tax filing
- Integrates also with Avalara for advanced sales tax rate validation and automated filing
Record Shopify fees
- Record Shopify related fees as a separate bill transaction
- Keep inventory levels updated with every sale and return
- Automatically update inventory levels when you add stock to your QuickBooks
- Sync items with variations
Generate Purchase Orders
- Automatically generate purchase orders & vendor emails in QuickBooks
- Automate drop-ship catalog
- Change a price once in QuickBooks and use automated rules to keep prices updated in Shopify
- Easily publish your products from QuickBooks to your Shopify store (or vice versa) including images and other details
- Import/export listings in bulk
White-Glove Onboarding & Unlimited Support with 99% CSAT rating
A team of QuickBooks-certified staff and ecommerce experts with decades of experience in ecommerce bookkeeping and accounting
Works with all major marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Walmart and shopping platforms like Bigcommerce, Square and Magento
“From small to medium to large businesses this solution frees up your team to spend the time with your clients and not be caught up in the endless world of data entry and accounting.” -Ori Adler, Ecommerce Director at American Hat Makers - Head n’ Home
“Webgility is an integral part of our sales operations. By using their software to sync with our online sales channels it eliminates the possibility of error when transposing customer orders and data.” -Mark Testere, Partner/Founder at E3 Living
“I'd recommend Webgility to anybody that's using ecommerce. It's simple, you're gonna save time, you're gonna save money, and it's super easy to use. Why wouldn't you use it?" -Alec Avedissian, CEO at Rareform
- quickbooks pro,
Pricing 15-day free trial
or $39/month billed at $468 once per year
$25 for additional 1000 orders
Up to 1000 Monthly Orders
Automate Shopify bookkeeping and accounting
Post individual or summary transactions
or $79/month billed at $948 once per year
$25 for additional 1000 orders
LITE Plan PLUS:
Reporting & Analytics
or $199/month billed at $2,388 once per year
PRO Plan PLUS:
Advanced Inventory Sync
List New Products
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Fiddlehead Artisan Supply
Nikhlesh and the whole team have always been really helpful. I have have been using webgility for years, and any issues I have encountered have always been solved. This is a good program for connecting QuickBooks POS to your website.
Nehal Singh at Webgility was very helpful integrating Shopify with QuickBooks. He set it up to import to QuickBooks automatically. The Webgility software has many filter options.
Damselfly Clothing Co.
Kanishk was a great help getting this product set up! It has taken several tries and hopefully now it will work how I hoped. Everyone I have talked to has given me different answers for capability of the app and how to set it up. One major flaw for me is the fact it doesn't sync COGS. That is a pretty important part of accounting!