Echo

Echo

by Centire Inc.

Lightning Fast Recent Sales Notifications

joebloe

Super easy to use and awesome value for money! I used to use yo, but kind this a lot easier and better to use. Also cheap! Kudos to the team!

Visual 1

Super easy integration. App works perfectly as planned! Would recommend to anyone for conversion optimization. I like Echo, because it's much less intrusive than Beeketing Sales Pop. It doesn't interrupt the customer experience, and builds trust at the same time. Highly recommended,

Veteran Benefits Australia

Installed this app today to test it out and blown away with 1.2k impressions with over 30 clicks on it already which without a doubt has increased our sales for a 4.99 a month app. Very impressed, it is easy to use, has a great deal of customisation if you wish to do that too, but otherwise is on autopilot and will build social proof and generate sales for doing nothing! You won't regret getting this app.

My Vitamin Packs

Powerful yet simple. Nicer than all the other pop up notification apps I've tried and gives you more control over the look and how the app works/pulls in products and data. Highly recommended.

Probacto

Love this app! It's the most beautiful one I've used and I got it up and running in about 2 - 3 minutes. I had tried one of the other notification apps, but I kept experiencing some bugs where the notification popup would be all over the place on some pages such as the collections page. So glad to see this one working smoothly right out of the box.