EcoCart: Carbon Neutral Orders

EcoCart: Carbon Neutral Orders

by EcoCart

Empower your customers to make their orders carbon neutral

bao slime

This app was AN AMAZING CHOICE TO ADD TO MY SHOP! I love the idea behind it and the meaning of the app. Customer service is top notch and i highly recommend utilizing them.

Know Headphones

Super easy to install, and a no-brainer for most of our customers. Since installing, the majority of our buyers have been adding the Carbon Neutral option to cart, and we've had great feedback from folks that love that we have this option available to them. It's really a no-brainer for any company that is aiming to be more sustainable!

Ryanna Writes

This company is amazing and aligns with my values and thoughts for a business! Definitely download this app to help save the planet/offset carbon emissions!! they have a great website and i love their mission. They also helped me set up their widget in my cart checkout which was awesome :)

Saffron Pawtique

We opened a company providing people with ethical pet products and strive be environmentally friendly as much as possible. We came across EcoCart, an amazing app to helping us by allowing our customers to make their order carbon neutral. A lovely, simple-to-use app with great support from the EcoCart team; they even helped us convert to GBP instead of USD. It's a wonderful addition to our site and we are so glad we went with EcoCart.

Tribe Kelley

This app was actually requested by some of our customers and now that we have it, so many more of our customers have commented on how happy and excited they are that we have it. Definitely makes our brand image look stronger with supporting sustainable efforts.
The app install was easy. Our site apparently doesn't have the easiest theme, but Ecocart's team worked on it until they got it to work smoothly. It was a very easy transition for us- we didn't have to do anything really. Their team is super helpful, supportive, knowledgeable and great to work with!
Highly recommend this app...plus it's free!

Skhoop of Scandinavia

As a company we are constantly evolving to better protect the wild open spaces in which we thrive and we are really excited to be able to offer a carbon neutral shipping option to our customers. Dane was super responsive via email and even got the app set up on our website in less than half an hour. So far our experience has been phenomenal!

Time-Peace

EcoCart is exactly what my brand needed to help offset the environmental effects of shipping. This makes me feel better about the waste we produce and it also resonates well with our audience. The app was easy to implement and they helped me with the look and feel so that the tool fits into the theme nicely. I recommend this to any shopify store, fantastic value and fantastic cause!

Wild Rye

I'm so excited to empower our sustainably-minded customers to make every order carbon neutral. The app is easy to use and the team has been incredibly hands-on and responsive in helping to implement and customize the features into our website theme. So far, we're thrilled with EcoCart from start to finish.

Young Mountain Tea

Awesome concept that aligns very well with out company! Was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to install it and customize it to our shop. We also wanted it custom installed on our side cart and their support team reached out right away to have this done for free. We had our first carbon credit purchased the first day we installed which is promising!

ANNIBODY

Hi! This is Annibody from Hong Kong. Love the whole idea which aligns with our brand's values and Dane has been really helpful throughout the setup. The interface is beautiful and versatile. It is important to spread awareness in the the importance of reducing carbon footprints and be conscious about everyone's online shopping experience. Let's fight against climate change together!