EcoCart: Carbon Neutral Orders

EcoCart: Carbon Neutral Orders

by EcoCart

Empower your customers to make their orders carbon neutral

Christy Dawn

Dane and the entire EcoCart team are great to work with and incredibly responsive - they were very helpful in adding additional customizations to our site, and working through any roadblocks encountered. We're thrilled to offer EcoCart to our community, and further integrate sustainable and regenerative practices into our business!

Hot Cherry Pillows

Within minutes of my Instagram post today announcing our joining EcoCart, I received an order from across the country and the buyer gave $.63 toward Carbon Neutrality. I have no doubt that this will increase daily. We are thrilled to be part of EcoCarts efforts to make the world a better place for everyone and to appreciate and heal the earth.
If you feel the same, get the EcoCart App now!

Untamed Feast Inc.

Awesome support. I'm super busy and technically challenged and Dane at EcoCart took care of everything. The best part though, is after I lamented a lack of Canadian Projects on their roster they added one of my suggestions. Now my Canadian customers, buying a Canadian products can carbon offset by planting trees in Canada!

Craftspring

EcoCart was so helpful in tailoring the app to our online store needs and quick to answer our questions. We wanted to donate our carbon offset funds to one of our partner organization protecting the rainforest, and EcoCart made it happen.

LadyBiker Limited

Easy to install and very good, quick and knowledgeable customer support. We requested the funds be used for a local UK project which Eco Cart found and set up for us. Very helpful and very efficient. Recommend

Joya Studio

Amazing app for a great cause. Best part was the support of the EcoCart team who helped us the entire way to get the look/feel of the app on our website as we wanted.

Glamping Granola

EcoCart was super simple to incorporate especially with the helpful service of them completing the setup within my store. I also like the option of having either the customer pay the offset or the company. 10/10 would recommend this app, there is no reason not to.

Freedom Rave Wear

Great app and the support has always been spot on. I would recommend this app to any brand looking to make a positive impact on the environment. Also, the impact feature is a great look for email blasts.

THE SUBTROPIC

Hey, these lot are totally great! Very responsive & we love the eco-cause! Much love to this company and we only hope it keeps growing from here @thesubtropic

Clark Street Mercantile

Very easy to install and very appreciated by customers. Customer service has also been on point, I would recommend.

Previous 1 3