Plant Trees with Ecologi

Plant Trees with Ecologi

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
Ecologi
June 14, 2022

I love Ecologi and I'm bvery happy that we are able to use this app to integrate our existing work with them into our shopify shop (we already have been using the carbon offset for employees for a while now). The only thing I would love to see added is an option for customers to overcompensate the amount of carbon compensation, and maybe something like a badge? Currently we just coded the latter into the shop theme ourselves.

Undercover Otter
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 21, 2022

Easy to set up and track. Helps customers feel good about their purchase and us to easily make an impact!

Sebesta Apothecary LLC
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited January 28, 2021

Super easy to set up. Tree pricing is surprisingly low. I'd love to see a bit more integration into my shop interface, to help draw attention to the trees being funded with each purchase so I could use this positive action also to better leverage this awesomeness for my own branding, but for now I can add a bunch of this stuff myself manually, and am just happy at how easy it was to get started.

Platypus Max
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 18, 2020

Really great app to offset the carbon footprint of your deliveries and products! Very helpful customer support also!

StakeBox
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
September 2, 2020

Finally a serious app that does the trick and helps others to contribute to a greener environment.
Awesome. Keep up the good work guys :)

SWESENSE