Plant Trees with Ecologi

Give back to the planet by planting a tree for every sale

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Undercover Otter

Location Netherlands

I love Ecologi and I'm bvery happy that we are able to use this app to integrate our existing work with them into our shopify shop (we already have been using the carbon offset for employees for a while now). The only thing I would love to see added is an option for customers to overcompensate the amount of carbon compensation, and maybe something like a badge? Currently we just coded the latter into the shop theme ourselves.

PineTales®

This is the best app we found for showing our impact to our customers. HUUUUUUUUGE Advantage over ALL other apps out there is that the only thing needed to integrate this app into your store is an API key and not stupid badges or plugins, that slow down your store etc. This app runs completely in the background and it only taps into the checkout page of your store and it does ZERO to your theme or liquid files. Also no java script files etc. Perfect for our needs.

Sebesta Apothecary LLC

Easy to set up and track. Helps customers feel good about their purchase and us to easily make an impact!

Platypus Max

Super easy to set up. Tree pricing is surprisingly low. I'd love to see a bit more integration into my shop interface, to help draw attention to the trees being funded with each purchase so I could use this positive action also to better leverage this awesomeness for my own branding, but for now I can add a bunch of this stuff myself manually, and am just happy at how easy it was to get started.

StakeBox

Really great app to offset the carbon footprint of your deliveries and products! Very helpful customer support also!

SWESENSE

Finally a serious app that does the trick and helps others to contribute to a greener environment.
Awesome. Keep up the good work guys :)

Sparkle Together

First-class company and first-class app! Helps take the pressure off helping the environment and their website is very consumer-friendly, tons of great feature to embed into your website/social media etc.

misc-store.com

Love Offset Earth and their mission. Besides a business account to offset for our staff, we now also have this app enabled to further compensate for all our shipments that obviously do not help. Simply enable and go!

The PosterBoy

I love Offset Earth. They're absolutely brilliant at helping you and your customers have a positive impact, and this app helps automate a 'plant a tree for every product you buy' scheme. Keep up the excellent work!

ZeroTee

They have awesome and interesting projects which make a real difference in the environment. It is all automate once the setup is done which is super easy.

Previous 1