Ecomdash

Ecomdash

by ecomdash

Shopify Order, Listing, and Inventory Management Software

Function Socks

I like this app because the customer support is reasonably easy to get ahold of, unlike Sellbrite where I had to do some digging to find a phone number. Initially the setup was hard to get used to because it takes a bit to get used to their lingo and workflow but once you're in it for a few weeks it starts to make sense. It's also about half the price if not less than sellbrite and a fraction of the cost of channel advisor which I got quoted at $1200/month. They also offer an additional free month once your initial trial ends. Hope this helps others.

Rivet Apparel Co.

I use ecomdash to sync inventory and create listings between Shopify, Etsy, and Amazon. I love the Inventory management and the ease of creating consistent listings among each platform. I would love to see improvement in the user interface and customer service. The user interface seems a bit dated, and my customer service experience on their chat platform was not exceptional. The representatives didn't seem 100% knowledgeable on my topics and were in a hurry to end the session.

SaltTree

Well!!, I did on-boarding call 15min then they supposed be send the instruction for setting up and others.
NO RESPONSE AT ALL

Freshly

Even thou I uninstalled the app from my Shopify I was charged.

and now I only hope they refund me my amount.

Hardiston

“Free trial is just a bait, they start charging without giving any notice”

I have started a free trial with them, which gave me 2 months of free usage, and it required my credit card to activate it. During the trial period, maybe I used them for a few times and then left the portal. After several months when I checked my credit card, I realized that they have charged me for the past 6-8 months. I immediately contacted them for a refund, they refused it saying that it is against their policy. I tried all the ways possible to get my right, even finally their CEO called me, however he also didn’t help me, saying that if he helps me, he would have to do the same for others who has the same issue as me. And I told him that even million dollar companies or banks inform their users before charging them, and if something happens by mistake, they can help for customer satisfaction.

That was my experience with them, just to let others know it in advance before creating an ecomdash account.

Dwctek

I don't like this App. It wasn't what I expected in the App. I am not happy with it. I am not happy with the so called customer service if you want to call it that. I called support for help and was shoved off after 15 minutes. This is horrible! Especially when when there is no first-call-resolution. I was lost within the call with no resolution or answer. So, after seven days I am trashing this App and cancelling it! Not signing up for it. It looked good though. I would not recommend this App.

Wltactical

FYI:

So far so good, will keep updated after one month

Harbor Town Harley Davidson

Decent software but good luck with the customer service!

The Foggy Dog

I've had a huge number of challenges trying to integrate my Etsy and Shopify sales channels in Ecomdash. The process for adding new products is extremely fragile and if you don't follow an arcane set of instructions, your entire inventory management system breaks. I discovered on my own that the inventory levels weren't updating correctly after multiple overselling situations, then had to spend 4 hours manually fixing everything myself because there is no way of making bulk edit changes. I was told incorrect instructions from their support staff. When something was wrong with the way Etsy was passing data to them, they told me to reach out to Etsy myself to get it permanently fixed.

The only pros are the pricing, which is reasonable unlike the other $500/month options, the fact that you can get a human on the phone (for 15mins, if you schedule it in advance), and the fact that they seem to integrate well with ShipStation. I guess you get what you pay for.

Americansunglass Com

Looked promising but in the end they have a very limited number of API calls that they can tolerate that prevented us from being able to use it.
Even though they give you a "free trial" they require a credit card. MAKE SURE TO CANCEL IMMEDIATELY if this product is not for you. This is where their customer service breaks down tremendously.
If you do not formally cancel your account before the trial is up they charge you.
No problem, as soon as I saw the charge I contacted them to tell them (that they can see) we never used the account, just forgot to cancel and could they just make sure the account was cancelled and refund us. THEY REFUSED TO refund the charge. They said they had to keep the charge because of all the work that went into them pushing and pulling information. I explained many times over that they can plainly see that we did not upload or integrate with anything so we are paying for absolutely nothing.
They then told me that they billed in arrears, then told me they were billing me for the month that they gave me a free trial, then told me that they were billing me for March. After all this run around I explained that I had not used their service at all and that I had no intention of using it as it did not work for us..they still refused to refund our credit card. STAY CLEAR OF THESE GUYS...Great at the start and then once they have your money they let you down, WAY down. We went with SellerActive...much more customer focused and wonderfully priced.

Previous 1 3