Ecomdash

Ecomdash

by ecomdash

Shopify Order, Listing, and Inventory Management Software

Kryptonite Character Store

Bad customer service. They are not trained good or they don't want to help you really. Also, I didn't use the app. I was trying to integrate channels. Their app didn't support my locations and i had to uninstall. Still, couldn't get my money back. I sent email, no answer.

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

The concept of the platform looks good; however, it has been the most difficult experience. I have been trying to manage the channels we list on.
1. The delay is an issue; i.e going from listing active to listing drafts.
a. this can take 5 to 15 seconds for each request.
2. Listing products has been an issue. The migration is not picking up the description for products you are trying to launch from the platform.
3. Customer service help is sending you to the knowledge base do it yourself links instead of fixing the issues.
In short, as I told them, this is the reason why you have one of the lowest ratings in your category. The platform is confusing, slow, and too much going on.
This is by far the worst multichannel platform to use. They gave me a two-month free trial to try them again. After three days, I am deleting this app.

RKXtech

Ecomdash is such a great product. It has so many features at a fraction of the price of some of the competitor's. Customer support is top notch. No silly restrictions on users or marketplace intagrations. The learning curve was also not as steep as some of the other platforms I tried out. Overall I cannot reccomend enough. This app has transformed our business ability to manage our inventory.

Deff Audio

Been with ecomdash for 2 years now has been the best Inventory Management I have tried so far and the cheapest too. They don't always do exactly what I want with UI design and whatnot gets cumbersome sometimes but functionality it works great and customer service is quick to respond to issues. I use them to manage over 20k skus across Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Newegg and Walmart and all for less than $1000/yr

Function Socks

I like this app because the customer support is reasonably easy to get ahold of, unlike Sellbrite where I had to do some digging to find a phone number. Initially the setup was hard to get used to because it takes a bit to get used to their lingo and workflow but once you're in it for a few weeks it starts to make sense. It's also about half the price if not less than sellbrite and a fraction of the cost of channel advisor which I got quoted at $1200/month. They also offer an additional free month once your initial trial ends. Hope this helps others.

Rivet Apparel Co.

I use ecomdash to sync inventory and create listings between Shopify, Etsy, and Amazon. I love the Inventory management and the ease of creating consistent listings among each platform. I would love to see improvement in the user interface and customer service. The user interface seems a bit dated, and my customer service experience on their chat platform was not exceptional. The representatives didn't seem 100% knowledgeable on my topics and were in a hurry to end the session.

SaltTree

Well!!, I did on-boarding call 15min then they supposed be send the instruction for setting up and others.
NO RESPONSE AT ALL

Freshly

Even thou I uninstalled the app from my Shopify I was charged.

and now I only hope they refund me my amount.

Hardiston

“Free trial is just a bait, they start charging without giving any notice”

I have started a free trial with them, which gave me 2 months of free usage, and it required my credit card to activate it. During the trial period, maybe I used them for a few times and then left the portal. After several months when I checked my credit card, I realized that they have charged me for the past 6-8 months. I immediately contacted them for a refund, they refused it saying that it is against their policy. I tried all the ways possible to get my right, even finally their CEO called me, however he also didn’t help me, saying that if he helps me, he would have to do the same for others who has the same issue as me. And I told him that even million dollar companies or banks inform their users before charging them, and if something happens by mistake, they can help for customer satisfaction.

That was my experience with them, just to let others know it in advance before creating an ecomdash account.

Dwctek

I don't like this App. It wasn't what I expected in the App. I am not happy with it. I am not happy with the so called customer service if you want to call it that. I called support for help and was shoved off after 15 minutes. This is horrible! Especially when when there is no first-call-resolution. I was lost within the call with no resolution or answer. So, after seven days I am trashing this App and cancelling it! Not signing up for it. It looked good though. I would not recommend this App.

Previous 1 3 4