by ecomdash

Multichannel Order, Listing, and Inventory Management Software

HATNPATCH

We have been using this for over a year and it's AWESOME! Able to track Shopify, Amazon, Esty and Ebay all from 1 interface and any issues are handled quickly. It is a little spendy but it has paid us in spades with other 5000 SKU lines it's a breeze. Starting another very small startup and looking at others ONLY because of the price but if you have high volume and lots of SKU's then this is for you. Oh, also people who say it runs slow either have a crap connection or are trying to load 200+ items when they work. Their servers are NOT slow.

October 12, 2020

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear we've been able to help you seamlessly sell your products on multiple channels and our team has done a great job in assisting you with any issues that have arisen.

Thanks again and we look forward to helping you grow your ecommerce business.

Soalpha

The app is extremely slow - anytime you want to do anything be prepared to set aside plenty of time for screens to load, the majority of the time I spend in the app is waiting for things to load. Very confusing interface that needs to be revamped, looks like something from the 90s. Customer support doesn't do much besides create tickets, you don't get an answer on what happened. Even though it is an inexpensive app, you will be much happier spending a little more money elsewhere.

June 3, 2020

Thanks for sharing your experience with our app. We apologize that it didn’t meet your expectations. We’re typically known for our exceptional customer service and hate that we missed the mark. We’re working on revamping the user interface and support documentation. These changes should make it easier for online retailers like yourself to navigate and run their online business much more efficiently.

Someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to learn more about these issues. We'd love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Thanks,

Home Gym Bundle

The app is extremely slow anytime you navigate to "orders" or "products" etc. it can take up to a minute each time to load. I have run into several instances where a particular setting all of a sudden was enabled/disabled, causing interruptions in my order flow. They are always "investigating" these bugs but you never get a real answer on what happened. This has happened multiple times and has cost me a lot of time and headache - I highly recommend you STAY AWAY from this app.

June 3, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that the app is running slow for you, but really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We're always trying to improve our application to help online retailers run their business and hate that you dealt with these headaches.

Someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to learn more about this issue. We'd love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Thanks,

Mason Jar Merchant

I think ecomdash is very powerful, and possibly the cheapest option(?) but here are some things I wish I knew before spending my time trying to make this work.

1. The website is incredibly slow, so when you have to do manual adjustments it takes several seconds to load the next page. I haven't experienced a website this slow in years.

2. Customer service really isn't all that helpful. Every issue I've contacted them about I either had to resolve on my own anyway or wasn't resolved, I have yet to receive any kind of helpful insight or suggestions on how to achieve any of my goals through ecomdash. All questions are answered directly without any attempt to help solve the actual problem.

3. Some of the tutorials and instructions are outdated and inaccurate. They've made significant terminology changes without any updates to their own tutorials, I've had to contact customer service just to figure out basic instructions for some actions.

I wish I had done more research before investing SO MUCH TIME into setting up this app.

Their silence in these reviews speaks volumes.

March 31, 2020

Dear Marie,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We’re currently working on revamping all tutorials, including videos, as we know that the UI has been continuously improved over the past year. These support guides and tutorials will be constantly updated over the next few months. As for the poor customer service, we’re so sorry to hear that you didn’t receive the assistance you need. We’re normally known for our exceptional customer experience, and we regret that we missed the mark.

Someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to learn more about this issue, along with the specific site load issues that you’re experiencing. We'd love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Envistia Mall

I sell using several platforms in addition to Shopify, and was struggling to keep my inventory in sync across the different platforms. After evaluating several different ecommerce platforms I chose ecomdash, and have been using it for almost a year now.

Like any software, it has its pluses and minuses. But on the whole, it has been a godsend for streamlining our workflow and for minimizing stock-outs. We are a very small company, and I can confidentally say that ecomdash saves us several hours every week because of our improved order filling and inventory procurement workflow that it provides.

Getting it installed and tailored to my business needs, and getting over the learning curve, did take a few days. But once it was up and running, being able to manage inventory and orders across multiple platforms from one system is invaluable.

Contrary to some other reviews here, I have found their tech support staff to be knowledgable and responsive. Whenever I have entered a support ticket, I usually have a reply within an hour, and often less, and their repsonses are typically well-informed and spot-on.

When I first looked at ecomdash, my reaction was we couldn't afford it, but I decided to give it a try nonetheless. Now we couldn't afford not to use it!

Kryptonite Character Store

Bad customer service. They are not trained good or they don't want to help you really. Also, I didn't use the app. I was trying to integrate channels. Their app didn't support my locations and i had to uninstall. Still, couldn't get my money back. I sent email, no answer.

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

The concept of the platform looks good; however, it has been the most difficult experience. I have been trying to manage the channels we list on.
1. The delay is an issue; i.e going from listing active to listing drafts.
a. this can take 5 to 15 seconds for each request.
2. Listing products has been an issue. The migration is not picking up the description for products you are trying to launch from the platform.
3. Customer service help is sending you to the knowledge base do it yourself links instead of fixing the issues.
In short, as I told them, this is the reason why you have one of the lowest ratings in your category. The platform is confusing, slow, and too much going on.
This is by far the worst multichannel platform to use. They gave me a two-month free trial to try them again. After three days, I am deleting this app.

RKXtech

Ecomdash is such a great product. It has so many features at a fraction of the price of some of the competitor's. Customer support is top notch. No silly restrictions on users or marketplace intagrations. The learning curve was also not as steep as some of the other platforms I tried out. Overall I cannot reccomend enough. This app has transformed our business ability to manage our inventory.

Deff Audio

Been with ecomdash for 2 years now has been the best Inventory Management I have tried so far and the cheapest too. They don't always do exactly what I want with UI design and whatnot gets cumbersome sometimes but functionality it works great and customer service is quick to respond to issues. I use them to manage over 20k skus across Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Newegg and Walmart and all for less than $1000/yr

Function Socks

I like this app because the customer support is reasonably easy to get ahold of, unlike Sellbrite where I had to do some digging to find a phone number. Initially the setup was hard to get used to because it takes a bit to get used to their lingo and workflow but once you're in it for a few weeks it starts to make sense. It's also about half the price if not less than sellbrite and a fraction of the cost of channel advisor which I got quoted at $1200/month. They also offer an additional free month once your initial trial ends. Hope this helps others.

Previous 1 3 4