Ecomdash

Ecomdash

by ecomdash

Shopify Order, Listing, and Inventory Management Software

Americansunglass Com

Looked promising but in the end they have a very limited number of API calls that they can tolerate that prevented us from being able to use it.
Even though they give you a "free trial" they require a credit card. MAKE SURE TO CANCEL IMMEDIATELY if this product is not for you. This is where their customer service breaks down tremendously.
If you do not formally cancel your account before the trial is up they charge you.
No problem, as soon as I saw the charge I contacted them to tell them (that they can see) we never used the account, just forgot to cancel and could they just make sure the account was cancelled and refund us. THEY REFUSED TO refund the charge. They said they had to keep the charge because of all the work that went into them pushing and pulling information. I explained many times over that they can plainly see that we did not upload or integrate with anything so we are paying for absolutely nothing.
They then told me that they billed in arrears, then told me they were billing me for the month that they gave me a free trial, then told me that they were billing me for March. After all this run around I explained that I had not used their service at all and that I had no intention of using it as it did not work for us..they still refused to refund our credit card. STAY CLEAR OF THESE GUYS...Great at the start and then once they have your money they let you down, WAY down. We went with SellerActive...much more customer focused and wonderfully priced.

Pro Spec

Update: 5 months later - basic functions they feature do not work like listing items to Ebay (queue pagination did not work), I'm STILL selling items that have 0 inventory in the feed files, etc. I had to sign up for Inkfrog & pay for BOTH these services b/c Ecom does not support what they feature as a sales point yet.

2 months later, still not updating NewEgg from Shopify correctly. Selling out of stock products the entire shopping season. Really hurts business credibility & finances. Stay FAR AWAY from this company.

Also: you can import all of your listing data (supposedly) from Shopify..yet it does not import the vendor/brand fields. So you have to do an bunch of extra work to push listings to Jet or Sears, b/c there is no field mapping options. Just baffling.

Playing Card Decks

This app is highly useful and saves so much time on inventory. It syncs all inventory levels on all of our sales channels, making it easy for us to know when an item is low or out of stock. Would highly recommend.

Creative Brick Builders

Appears to have a lot of functionality and versatility in reporting, and in mapping import/exports. Ultimately, we decided not to continue with the product because of 3 reasons: (1) no support for metric units - all our measurements and weights are metric; (2) no ability to import purchase orders - there is no way I am going to create my purchase orders by hand when they are already digitial/in CSV format and (3) awkward handling of variants - most of my products didn't come over from Shopify because they use variants, and I would have to go create 'parent product' and 'child product' for each of these, and that is a couple thousand skus. It's disappointing because I had high hopes for this tool, but these are all showstoppers for our business. The fact that they only have weekday support doesn't help much. I am a small business and usually work on stuff like the website on weekends.

Terraeclat

So far so good - the app is very competitively priced versus others

will update this review as we use it more

Bali Designs

very nice software with very good pricing. lot of other software charge a lot for the same things they provide. nice support too.

Laughinglambfibers

Been using ecomdash for about 1 year now. Updates across channels are flawless. Responsive team, but they need to expand support hours. Takes more setup effort than some others, but more features than most. We've tried alot of others, but ecomdash does the most for us so far. If you invest the time to learn it, ecomdash will work very well. Price is friendly too. Active development and a solid product.

Its Totally Minis

Weeks into using this app and inventory still not syncing on any of my channels!!!!!! Paid the setup fee thinking it was something I did wrong. Contacted them more than once regarding this issue and it still doesn't work.

What value is this app when I have to manually update 4 sales channels all day long?

Crooked Road Hardwoods

This is a great app! Makes selling on more than one marketplace a lot easier. They have been very helpful when I have contacted them with questions.

Inpcreative

If you sell in more than 1 marketplace, this is a MUST HAVE! Fantastic inventory management. If we sell 3 items on our website inpcreative.com, those items are automatically taken off of the inventory on all other marketplaces we sell on. When merchandise is received, just click "all received" on your ecomdash purchase order & all items are automatically added to your inventory & pushed out to the marketplaces you sell on. Includes great reports & the Dashboard is color coded for easy viewing.