Ecomdash

by ecomdash

Shopify Order, Listing, and Inventory Management Software

Wltactical

FYI:

So far so good, will keep updated after one month

Harbor Town Harley Davidson

Decent software but good luck with the customer service!

The Foggy Dog

EDITED: Now that we have integrated our sales channels and have learned all the tips and tricks to launch new products, etc, Ecomdash is working well for our needs. I recently received a call from the CEO who provided an update on all of the improvements they are making, both from a functionality as well as training and customer service perspective, which I appreciated. I'm updating this review to 4 stars as a result.

_______

I've had a huge number of challenges trying to integrate my Etsy and Shopify sales channels in Ecomdash. The process for adding new products is extremely fragile and if you don't follow an arcane set of instructions, your entire inventory management system breaks. I discovered on my own that the inventory levels weren't updating correctly after multiple overselling situations, then had to spend 4 hours manually fixing everything myself because there is no way of making bulk edit changes. I was told incorrect instructions from their support staff. When something was wrong with the way Etsy was passing data to them, they told me to reach out to Etsy myself to get it permanently fixed.

The only pros are the pricing, which is reasonable unlike the other $500/month options, the fact that you can get a human on the phone (for 15mins, if you schedule it in advance), and the fact that they seem to integrate well with ShipStation. I guess you get what you pay for.

Americansunglass Com

Looked promising but in the end they have a very limited number of API calls that they can tolerate that prevented us from being able to use it.
Even though they give you a "free trial" they require a credit card. MAKE SURE TO CANCEL IMMEDIATELY if this product is not for you. This is where their customer service breaks down tremendously.
If you do not formally cancel your account before the trial is up they charge you.
No problem, as soon as I saw the charge I contacted them to tell them (that they can see) we never used the account, just forgot to cancel and could they just make sure the account was cancelled and refund us. THEY REFUSED TO refund the charge. They said they had to keep the charge because of all the work that went into them pushing and pulling information. I explained many times over that they can plainly see that we did not upload or integrate with anything so we are paying for absolutely nothing.
They then told me that they billed in arrears, then told me they were billing me for the month that they gave me a free trial, then told me that they were billing me for March. After all this run around I explained that I had not used their service at all and that I had no intention of using it as it did not work for us..they still refused to refund our credit card. STAY CLEAR OF THESE GUYS...Great at the start and then once they have your money they let you down, WAY down. We went with SellerActive...much more customer focused and wonderfully priced.

Pro Spec

Update: 5 months later - basic functions they feature do not work like listing items to Ebay (queue pagination did not work), I'm STILL selling items that have 0 inventory in the feed files, etc. I had to sign up for Inkfrog & pay for BOTH these services b/c Ecom does not support what they feature as a sales point yet.

2 months later, still not updating NewEgg from Shopify correctly. Selling out of stock products the entire shopping season. Really hurts business credibility & finances. Stay FAR AWAY from this company.

Also: you can import all of your listing data (supposedly) from Shopify..yet it does not import the vendor/brand fields. So you have to do an bunch of extra work to push listings to Jet or Sears, b/c there is no field mapping options. Just baffling.

Playing Card Decks

This app is highly useful and saves so much time on inventory. It syncs all inventory levels on all of our sales channels, making it easy for us to know when an item is low or out of stock. Would highly recommend.

Creative Brick Builders

Appears to have a lot of functionality and versatility in reporting, and in mapping import/exports. Ultimately, we decided not to continue with the product because of 3 reasons: (1) no support for metric units - all our measurements and weights are metric; (2) no ability to import purchase orders - there is no way I am going to create my purchase orders by hand when they are already digitial/in CSV format and (3) awkward handling of variants - most of my products didn't come over from Shopify because they use variants, and I would have to go create 'parent product' and 'child product' for each of these, and that is a couple thousand skus. It's disappointing because I had high hopes for this tool, but these are all showstoppers for our business. The fact that they only have weekday support doesn't help much. I am a small business and usually work on stuff like the website on weekends.

Terraeclat

So far so good - the app is very competitively priced versus others

will update this review as we use it more

Bali Designs

very nice software with very good pricing. lot of other software charge a lot for the same things they provide. nice support too.

Laughinglambfibers

Been using ecomdash for about 1 year now. Updates across channels are flawless. Responsive team, but they need to expand support hours. Takes more setup effort than some others, but more features than most. We've tried alot of others, but ecomdash does the most for us so far. If you invest the time to learn it, ecomdash will work very well. Price is friendly too. Active development and a solid product.