by ecomdash

Multichannel Order, Listing, and Inventory Management Software

PrimePure Global

The features listed on their website are misleading and can not be provided as outlined. Customer service is nothing short of terrible when help is needed the most.

March 15, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear that the app didn't meet your expectations and apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced.

Someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to learn more about these issues. We'd love the opportunity to make things right.

Bauman's Running & Walking Shop

Ecomdash has ceased working and syncing with Shopify and blames Shopify. Shopify just directs you back to Ecomdash since they are not affiliated with them and ecomdash has zero answers. They just show you a changelog with a success message...It is up to Ecomdash to correct this and they can't. Use another solution before you are in too deep.

January 6, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience with our app. We’re sorry to hear you've had such a frustrating experience with the Shopify integration, but we appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

Someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to learn more about the issue you're experiencing. We'd love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Cupid Falls Farm

If you want to integrate Etsy and you use variations you will need to look elsewhere. Even though ecomdash says they work, they dont. DAYS with an open ticket and never got a resolution. This was a very technical issue but i could never get customer service out from between me and tech support. I know EXACTLY what the problem is after speaking to the development side of Etsy but ecomdash didnt seem to care. We put a ton of work into this conversion so we were really disappointed when this feature(that was advertised as working) didnt work. footnote: Its interesting that they reply to this review in just a couple of hours but an open support ticket takes days to get a reply........

December 17, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize that it didn't meet your expectations, but we really appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention.

Someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to learn more. We'd love the opportunity to make things right if you give us another chance.

Market Sale

after 3 months nothing with finish yet the software is extremely slow so many problems and errors most of them will need to open a ticket to be solved and the live chat and phone costumer service people lack training

November 6, 2020

Thanks for sharing your experience with our app. We're sorry to hear it didn't meet your expectations, but we appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. We pride ourselves on providing great customer service and we hate that we missed the mark this time.

Someone from our team will be contacting you soon to learn more about these issues. We'd love the opportunity to make things right.

Soalpha

The app is extremely slow - anytime you want to do anything be prepared to set aside plenty of time for screens to load, the majority of the time I spend in the app is waiting for things to load. Very confusing interface that needs to be revamped, looks like something from the 90s. Customer support doesn't do much besides create tickets, you don't get an answer on what happened. Even though it is an inexpensive app, you will be much happier spending a little more money elsewhere.

June 3, 2020

Thanks for sharing your experience with our app. We apologize that it didn’t meet your expectations. We’re typically known for our exceptional customer service and hate that we missed the mark. We’re working on revamping the user interface and support documentation. These changes should make it easier for online retailers like yourself to navigate and run their online business much more efficiently.

Someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to learn more about these issues. We'd love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Home Gym Bundle

The app is extremely slow anytime you navigate to "orders" or "products" etc. it can take up to a minute each time to load. I have run into several instances where a particular setting all of a sudden was enabled/disabled, causing interruptions in my order flow. They are always "investigating" these bugs but you never get a real answer on what happened. This has happened multiple times and has cost me a lot of time and headache - I highly recommend you STAY AWAY from this app.

June 3, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that the app is running slow for you, but really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We're always trying to improve our application to help online retailers run their business and hate that you dealt with these headaches.

Someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to learn more about this issue. We'd love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Kryptonite Character Store

Bad customer service. They are not trained good or they don't want to help you really. Also, I didn't use the app. I was trying to integrate channels. Their app didn't support my locations and i had to uninstall. Still, couldn't get my money back. I sent email, no answer.

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

The concept of the platform looks good; however, it has been the most difficult experience. I have been trying to manage the channels we list on.
1. The delay is an issue; i.e going from listing active to listing drafts.
a. this can take 5 to 15 seconds for each request.
2. Listing products has been an issue. The migration is not picking up the description for products you are trying to launch from the platform.
3. Customer service help is sending you to the knowledge base do it yourself links instead of fixing the issues.
In short, as I told them, this is the reason why you have one of the lowest ratings in your category. The platform is confusing, slow, and too much going on.
This is by far the worst multichannel platform to use. They gave me a two-month free trial to try them again. After three days, I am deleting this app.

SaltTree

Well!!, I did on-boarding call 15min then they supposed be send the instruction for setting up and others.
NO RESPONSE AT ALL

Freshly

Even thou I uninstalled the app from my Shopify I was charged.

and now I only hope they refund me my amount.

Previous 1