Ecomdash

Ecomdash

by ecomdash

Shopify Order, Listing, and Inventory Management Software

SaltTree

Well!!, I did on-boarding call 15min then they supposed be send the instruction for setting up and others.
NO RESPONSE AT ALL

Freshly

Even thou I uninstalled the app from my Shopify I was charged.

and now I only hope they refund me my amount.

Hardiston

“Free trial is just a bait, they start charging without giving any notice”

I have started a free trial with them, which gave me 2 months of free usage, and it required my credit card to activate it. During the trial period, maybe I used them for a few times and then left the portal. After several months when I checked my credit card, I realized that they have charged me for the past 6-8 months. I immediately contacted them for a refund, they refused it saying that it is against their policy. I tried all the ways possible to get my right, even finally their CEO called me, however he also didn’t help me, saying that if he helps me, he would have to do the same for others who has the same issue as me. And I told him that even million dollar companies or banks inform their users before charging them, and if something happens by mistake, they can help for customer satisfaction.

That was my experience with them, just to let others know it in advance before creating an ecomdash account.

Dwctek

I don't like this App. It wasn't what I expected in the App. I am not happy with it. I am not happy with the so called customer service if you want to call it that. I called support for help and was shoved off after 15 minutes. This is horrible! Especially when when there is no first-call-resolution. I was lost within the call with no resolution or answer. So, after seven days I am trashing this App and cancelling it! Not signing up for it. It looked good though. I would not recommend this App.

Americansunglass Com

Looked promising but in the end they have a very limited number of API calls that they can tolerate that prevented us from being able to use it.
Even though they give you a "free trial" they require a credit card. MAKE SURE TO CANCEL IMMEDIATELY if this product is not for you. This is where their customer service breaks down tremendously.
If you do not formally cancel your account before the trial is up they charge you.
No problem, as soon as I saw the charge I contacted them to tell them (that they can see) we never used the account, just forgot to cancel and could they just make sure the account was cancelled and refund us. THEY REFUSED TO refund the charge. They said they had to keep the charge because of all the work that went into them pushing and pulling information. I explained many times over that they can plainly see that we did not upload or integrate with anything so we are paying for absolutely nothing.
They then told me that they billed in arrears, then told me they were billing me for the month that they gave me a free trial, then told me that they were billing me for March. After all this run around I explained that I had not used their service at all and that I had no intention of using it as it did not work for us..they still refused to refund our credit card. STAY CLEAR OF THESE GUYS...Great at the start and then once they have your money they let you down, WAY down. We went with SellerActive...much more customer focused and wonderfully priced.

Pro Spec

Update: 5 months later - basic functions they feature do not work like listing items to Ebay (queue pagination did not work), I'm STILL selling items that have 0 inventory in the feed files, etc. I had to sign up for Inkfrog & pay for BOTH these services b/c Ecom does not support what they feature as a sales point yet.

2 months later, still not updating NewEgg from Shopify correctly. Selling out of stock products the entire shopping season. Really hurts business credibility & finances. Stay FAR AWAY from this company.

Also: you can import all of your listing data (supposedly) from Shopify..yet it does not import the vendor/brand fields. So you have to do an bunch of extra work to push listings to Jet or Sears, b/c there is no field mapping options. Just baffling.

Its Totally Minis

Weeks into using this app and inventory still not syncing on any of my channels!!!!!! Paid the setup fee thinking it was something I did wrong. Contacted them more than once regarding this issue and it still doesn't work.

What value is this app when I have to manually update 4 sales channels all day long?

Legend Archery

The inventory numbers were all wrong, customer service not helpful, could never fix the problem, not willing to help, especially Staci.
And they charged me $50 for 4 hours of use. I had to pay for a product that doesnt work.....
Their price is low, but you get what you pay for , meaning a cheap product , cheap customer service.
I'd rather pay much more and have a professional service and an app that actually works.

Fire Cult

Such a hustle to make it work. I was hoping for an app able to automatically import the products, but it's so far from this.
The pricing is awesome, allowing you to start low and pay more as you grow.
However, this is like using a symbian phone in 2015. Sooo noooot user friendly.