Ecomdash

Ecomdash

by ecomdash

Shopify Order, Listing, and Inventory Management Software

Harbor Town Harley Davidson

Decent software but good luck with the customer service!

The Foggy Dog

I've had a huge number of challenges trying to integrate my Etsy and Shopify sales channels in Ecomdash. The process for adding new products is extremely fragile and if you don't follow an arcane set of instructions, your entire inventory management system breaks. I discovered on my own that the inventory levels weren't updating correctly after multiple overselling situations, then had to spend 4 hours manually fixing everything myself because there is no way of making bulk edit changes. I was told incorrect instructions from their support staff. When something was wrong with the way Etsy was passing data to them, they told me to reach out to Etsy myself to get it permanently fixed.

The only pros are the pricing, which is reasonable unlike the other $500/month options, the fact that you can get a human on the phone (for 15mins, if you schedule it in advance), and the fact that they seem to integrate well with ShipStation. I guess you get what you pay for.

Creative Brick Builders

Appears to have a lot of functionality and versatility in reporting, and in mapping import/exports. Ultimately, we decided not to continue with the product because of 3 reasons: (1) no support for metric units - all our measurements and weights are metric; (2) no ability to import purchase orders - there is no way I am going to create my purchase orders by hand when they are already digitial/in CSV format and (3) awkward handling of variants - most of my products didn't come over from Shopify because they use variants, and I would have to go create 'parent product' and 'child product' for each of these, and that is a couple thousand skus. It's disappointing because I had high hopes for this tool, but these are all showstoppers for our business. The fact that they only have weekday support doesn't help much. I am a small business and usually work on stuff like the website on weekends.