Ecomdash

Ecomdash

by ecomdash

Shopify Order, Listing, and Inventory Management Software

Function Socks

I like this app because the customer support is reasonably easy to get ahold of, unlike Sellbrite where I had to do some digging to find a phone number. Initially the setup was hard to get used to because it takes a bit to get used to their lingo and workflow but once you're in it for a few weeks it starts to make sense. It's also about half the price if not less than sellbrite and a fraction of the cost of channel advisor which I got quoted at $1200/month. They also offer an additional free month once your initial trial ends. Hope this helps others.

Rivet Apparel Co.

I use ecomdash to sync inventory and create listings between Shopify, Etsy, and Amazon. I love the Inventory management and the ease of creating consistent listings among each platform. I would love to see improvement in the user interface and customer service. The user interface seems a bit dated, and my customer service experience on their chat platform was not exceptional. The representatives didn't seem 100% knowledgeable on my topics and were in a hurry to end the session.

Imagina Natural

Incredibly powerful, Great price but a little too complicated for us