Automatically sync accurate inventory levels across a number of sales channels.
Easily add and list your Shopify store products on other marketplaces.
Automatically send and receive data from suppliers, warehouses and fulfillment centers.
Sell with Confidence – quickly manage orders, shipping, listing, and more.
Ecomdash works hard to simplify your ecommerce business. With our web-based inventory, order, purchase order, shipping, dropshipping and listing management software, we give you the confidence to manage and expand your ecommerce business.
Sign up today and enjoy the following inventory features:
- Track inventory uniquely by SKU, UPC, ASIN, etc. and define each product as needed
- Enjoy a unique mapping system that automatically tracks a product that may be assigned different SKU’s across multiple marketplaces
- Create custom kits and bundles plus accurately track items sold as a package or individually
- Receive custom low inventory alerts so you never run out of product
- Sell on one channel, we’ll update all the others to protect you from overselling
- Import and process sales orders in near real-time
- Optional manual sales orders for other non-POS sales offline (i.e. Trade Shows)
- Manage and categorize needs separately for multiple warehouses, fulfillment centers and suppliers with various feed options: FTP/HTTP/SFTP/Email and our API.
- Quickly export sales orders in whatever format your 3rd party warehouse requires
- Options to automate the send/receive of sales orders and shipping information from any warehouse
- Easily restock with purchase orders sent directly from ecomdash
- Once new inventory is received in the warehouse, we will update product quantities across all your sales channels
- Calculate how much and how often you need to reorder products with our Restock Forecast Report
- Consolidates workflow by processing shipping activities right from within ecomdash
- Generate pick lists for identifying and locating items
- Create customized packing slips
- Create shipping labels using Endicia, Stamps.com, Pitney Bowes, UPS, FedEx, DHL Express, and Aftership, all within the ecomdash site
- Ecomdash marks items as shipped on your marketplace, then sends tracking info to your customer
- Over 40+ reports available
- Calculate the true cost per item to help you optimize product pricing and profit margin
- Know your best selling items to determine what to buy more of and when
Monthly prices are based on sales order volume with enterprise options available. Get setup fast with our automated Inventory Import functionality for other channels – no spreadsheets!
Try it FREE for 15 days. Easy setup and free support. No transaction fees!
- Shopify Plus,
- Shopify POS,
Schau dir die App in Aktion an
Erlebe, wie die App in einem Beispiel-Store funktioniert.Beispiel-Store anzeigen
Preisgestaltung 15-tägiger kostenloser Test
100 Sales Orders
500 Sales Orders
1k Sales Orders
3k Sales Orders
* Alle Gebühren werden in USD berechnet. Wiederkehrende Gebühren, einschließlich monatlicher oder nutzungsabhängiger Gebühren, werden alle 30 Tage in Rechnung gestellt.
The features listed on their website are misleading and can not be provided as outlined. Customer service is nothing short of terrible when help is needed the most.
Antwort des Entwicklers
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear that the app didn't meet your expectations and apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced.
Someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to learn more about these issues. We'd love the opportunity to make things right.
Bauman's Running & Walking Shop
Ecomdash has ceased working and syncing with Shopify and blames Shopify. Shopify just directs you back to Ecomdash since they are not affiliated with them and ecomdash has zero answers. They just show you a changelog with a success message...It is up to Ecomdash to correct this and they can't. Use another solution before you are in too deep.
Antwort des Entwicklers
Thanks for sharing your experience with our app. We’re sorry to hear you've had such a frustrating experience with the Shopify integration, but we appreciate you bringing it to our attention.
Someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to learn more about the issue you're experiencing. We'd love to make things right if you give us another chance.
Cupid Falls Farm
If you want to integrate Etsy and you use variations you will need to look elsewhere. Even though ecomdash says they work, they dont. DAYS with an open ticket and never got a resolution. This was a very technical issue but i could never get customer service out from between me and tech support. I know EXACTLY what the problem is after speaking to the development side of Etsy but ecomdash didnt seem to care. We put a ton of work into this conversion so we were really disappointed when this feature(that was advertised as working) didnt work. footnote: Its interesting that they reply to this review in just a couple of hours but an open support ticket takes days to get a reply........
Antwort des Entwicklers
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize that it didn't meet your expectations, but we really appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention.
Someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to learn more. We'd love the opportunity to make things right if you give us another chance.