Ecomfit ‑ Better Sales Boost

Ecomfit ‑ Better Sales Boost

by Ecomfit

A New & Better Way To Recover Abandoned Carts & Boost Sales.

Aroma Mist Shop

Recommend. Intuitive and provides tips while completing actions. Easy to get started. Using free plan for now as this is a new store and just getting started. 4/5 some grammatical errors in the app and limited customizations.

July 29, 2020

Thank you for your kind word. It made our day!

Selected Options

Great app. I used it traffic directing in my website. I also used it for cart abandoned reducing, it is a very good needed app that’s affordable. I will be recommending this app. Enjoyed it.

May 29, 2020

Your word made our day! Many thanks!

Calitsy - Custom Jewelry

Shopify does not provide add to cart analysis, which I think is a big miss. This app not only does that, it gives you customer retention and recovery. awesome

May 14, 2020

Thank you for your kind word!

authentic.dk

It is with mixed feelings, I review this app. The app itself is very powerful and holds a lot of great data you can use to optimize your shop.
Sometimes it does mis-count an order as abandoned cart and a few times some other weird scenarios, but in general it gives you a fantastic overview.

The push notification is not very useful. In Edge it works - but the user prompt is in the button and not where the fixed arrow points.

In Chrome I dont' get prompted at all - and the overaly disappears by any tiny mouse move.

Support was a bit slow to answer - but finally contacted me and apologized.

Surely an app with potential if the flaws with the allow notifications and the sometimes registrered 'abandon cart' in stead of the actual order are fixed.

May 8, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. This is on us!

Arienza

Awsome. Very Much, Looking Forward to Using This Cool app for Good ROI. Added It to My Ever Growing Arsenal.

Thanks.

Aaron Boateng.

May 8, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Star Kingdom

The pop-up and push notification really help me converting many customers, customer service is quick and very helpful! Highly recommended.

December 3, 2019

Thanks for your review.

Between The Lines Creative

Great app! Very helpful in helping me make better business decisions. Would recommend to any e-commerce entrepreneur.

December 3, 2019

Thanks for your review.

Amber & Luna

hello you know install popoup free for 1500 visitors thanks................................................................

November 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. Hope you have good experience with Ecomfit!

3dmegavn

good app,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

November 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. Hope you have good experience with Ecomfit!

Heer Capries

Just start using Ecomfit. No idea how it will works. We will leave feedback again once using it.. Thank you

October 2, 2019

Thank you for your review.
Ecomfit will collect and analyze data only when your store is integrated successfully. So when you start using Ecomfit, you can try Popup and Push Notification tool to optimize your store and boost your sale.

Previous 1