MARKETING PAGES AND FUNNELS

MARKETING PAGES AND FUNNELS

by Leadslide

Landing page builder, sales funnels, popups, email marketing

Stackhack

its nice. just dont need the service at this time.

Bisano

The customer service and ease of use blew me out of the water. I'm so thankful that they were so supportive and went above and beyond to help me create exactly what I wanted on my landing pages! I definitely recommend!

My Heart Bubble

I rarely write reviews, but I must tell you how amazing Addison has been at working with me on my page until it was exactly as I wanted it:) His service, dedication, and patience, was second to none, and his friendliness exemplary! I highly recommend working with Addison and the Leadslide Team. Thank you so much Addison!

2pantries

The app is simple to use and has a great clean interface.

The support team goes well above and beyond. They are super responsive and so polite. Very rare that I see a support team this good!

Collectible Fortifieds

LeadSlide is still in beta but I'm more than happy so far. The landing page designer is easy to use, and the support team is great!

Medical Vaporizer

Perfect!
In case you're a newbie to creating websites and using Shopify to simplify things, Leadslide is a good choice to create your first landing page. It's easy to install and even in case you get stuck somewhere you get instant help from the developer!
I am satisfied! Thank you guys, good job!