Ecom Shipping Zepo Couriers

Ecom Shipping Zepo Couriers

by Zepo.in

Manage & Send All Your ECommerce Shipment at A Discounted Rate

ADEQUATE STYLE

This is completely useless app. Please don't install it. They have collected 22,000 INR from me. They are cheaters they don't even respond to your calls or messages. Before paying them they are very sweet and make all false promises but once we pay them they will show their original colours. I had not used their service for even one day. They didn't even refund my money. Guys this is really fake. BELIEVE ME DON'T USE THER SERVICE. I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE THEM.

Skintillatings

Garbage service, their "Personal Logistics Manager" is a joke. Stopped picking up my calls, and their support number has no clue who he is. Product itself works, no option to bulk ship orders either.

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE/COMPANY.

Kolapuricentre

People dont fall in their trap . I am a sufferer. I am a premium user with Rs50000 one time package. But their payment is very bad . They will not give you COD remittance on time. When you call their help line they will say your payment will be credited to you in one hour. But they never will . most of the times they do not even pick up their seller helpline no. They will delay your payments by more than two weeks and the will say they have not received the money of courier, there are rains in Mumbai,there was a andolan in Mumbai.and so on. They will find various reasons to delay your money. They even dont reply to mails.
Need more details contact at care@kolapuricentre.in.

Imeora

Will recommend all prospective entrepreneurs to stay away from ZEPO if you wish to run a smooth and long term business. They will ruin your business and instead of scaling up your business you will be forced to follow up with zepo for pick ups, deliveries, remittances etc

My Company name: IMEORA
Website: www.imeora.in
Zepo id: 88854

Read zepo reviews on Google or app store and you will see my detailed review.

I can spend whole day writing about my super bad in fact worst experience with Zepo but for now I have kept it to the point.

It's a genuine Zepo review, stay away...trust me

Peluche In

To be Honest, Zepo is running a Scam. Their Remittance will never be on time and once it reaches a substantial amount they will block your payments and that’s where you will start seeing the actual picture.

Few things you should you

You will be alone: When you work with Zepo, Service providers like FedEx, Bluedart, delivery don’t respond to your queries and you are expected to reach out to Zepo for all your issues.

They Don’t care: For All Marketing Service, they deploy interns who runs an app called adyogi to automatically run ads and spend your hard-earned money and charge a hefty amount. They don’t care about your business or even the ROI, they care about INT 50K which you need to pay as a monthly retainer to use Marketing services. Trust me you can run ads better than them, don’t waste your time and money here.

Customer Service - They don’t have one, most of the time marketing team and sales team takes the call and they give you a number which no one picks up. No-one responds to emails.

Corrupt from top - Their CEO Nitin is a fraudster, he will chase you until you sign up for their service and once you do he doesn’t care about your emails or call.

Fake Reviews - Most of the positive reviews you see are actually FAKE, just spend 30 mins you will realize how Zepo is running this fraud online and make fool out of everyone.

Billing Fraud: Their billing will always be inaccurate, they will raise your invoices for 7–8 months old shipment. They will always claim to have bigger dimensions or higher weight for your regular shipments. 10% of your shipments will be made to fall under ODA where you will be charged 1500+GST over an above the usual charge this is when they have an option to not show couriers services for ODA locations.
This the reality we have found after spending 15 months and approx 2 lac stuck with then with COD remittance.

I recommend to work directly with Courier service providers and negotiates better rates with them instead of working with courier aggregators.

Premium Av

Do not buy this app. Zepo people insist you to pay outside shopify + they charge monthly fee + they charge commission on shipping upto 20%.
I have paid 8 month advance and after that I know this. so we request to all do not buy.

Nighty House

Great Customer Support, Easy Integration, Competitive Pricing, - Works well for small businesses in INDIA.

Edit 2/2/2018 -

Improved a lot in service, especially with customer support. Thanks team for listening to my voice and helping me with a resolution! - I hope this continues! I am rating it back to 4 stars based on the service offered in the last 4 months. Keep the good work going- Appreciate all your efforts!

Edit - 06/25/2018

Worst customer service! - no one responds to calls or mails. Better to work in direct partnership with courier companies. STAY AWAY!!!!! Need more details reach me @ support@nightyhouse.in

Thanks,