Anmeldelser (3.937)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
25. maj 2024

I have been using this app for about a week now and after playing around with it, I have been able to learn how to use it pretty good. I just ran into an issue with adding too many product grids and got an error message that I couldn't figure out. I reached out to support and got the issue resolved in about 10min. Support was very helpful, fast, and friendly. I honestly do think this is an app someone should use for their store. Many apps come with a lot of BS but this app is one that I have nothing bad to say about it. Lily from support is the best. Thank you for your help Lily.

Bigger Than Life
9 dage bruger appen
28. juni 2024

This Ecomposer builder plugin is a game-changer! The interface is incredibly user-friendly, making it easy for anyone to create a professional-looking website. I was able to design and launch my site in no time. Additionally, the chat support team specially anna <3 is fantastic—quick to respond, very helpful, and always ready to assist with any questions. Highly recommend!

Dance Greet
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
11. juli 2024

We recommend this app, the template they have worked well with our theme, and it was easy to use and, in our case, easy to translate. Their support team respond quickly and are very nice kudos to Andy

Masdel
5 måneder bruger appen
30. maj 2024

Gave me such an awesome template for my website!! I used it for my homepage and it was free, for one page. I am not a tech savy person so making my own website for my small business was a scary feat to tackle. This developer was so easy to use with so many customizable options! I had a confusing part that I couldn't figure out so I hopped on customer help and got help within 3 minutes! Susan helped me fix my issue easy peasy and was so nice! Would definitely recommend.

Something Kind
18 dage bruger appen
Redigeret 19. juni 2024

I've been thoroughly impressed with the EComposer Landing Page Builder app and the fantastic support provided by the team, especially Anna. Whether I'm creating an engaging homepage, an captivating product showcase, or an immersive About Us page, this app has been a game-changer for my Shopify store.

The intuitive drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to craft visually striking pages that really grab the attention of my customers. The wide range of customization options allow me to perfectly tailor the look and feel to match my brand identity. I've been able to build pages that are not only beautiful, but also highly conversion-focused.

But what has truly set this app apart is the exceptional customer service. Anna has been incredibly helpful, taking the time to thoroughly understand my needs and provide guidance to ensure I get the most out of the app's features. Her responsiveness and technical expertise have been invaluable in helping me maximize the potential of my website.

Overall, I highly recommend the EComposer Landing Page Builder to any Shopify merchant looking to elevate their online presence. The combination of powerful design tools and top-notch support has been instrumental in elevating my store's pages and driving better results. Thank you, Anna and the EComposer team, for this fantastic app!

daneey
22 dage bruger appen
16. maj 2024

Great templates and designs that are hard to replicate. Support has always been available immediately whenever I needed it.

Textilzauber
Tyskland
8 måneder bruger appen
30. april 2024

One of the standout features of Ecomposer is its user-friendly interface. Navigating through the various options and templates is intuitive, even for someone like me who isn't particularly tech-savvy. Plus, the customization options allowed me to tailor my store to fit my brand perfectly.

The customer support team behind the app deserves a special mention. Especially @Elise & Jade. They've been incredibly responsive and helpful whenever I've encountered an issue or had a question. It's reassuring to know that assistance is just a click away.

Overall, I'm highly satisfied with my experience using Ecomposer. It has undoubtedly made running my online store more efficient, and I look forward to seeing how it evolves in the future.

Naheed Farooq
Pakistan
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
2. maj 2024

This is an excellent page builder. Note that they do not have complete website templates and you'll have to build each page individually, but the builder is so easy to use and extremely intuitive. The biggest pro is the support team. They are absolutely incredible, available around the clock, quick responses and solve any problem like its magic. Jade from the support team has been an incredible resource, sometimes even going in to the builder to do or fix things for me, which has been a great help. 10/10.

Applied Concepts
4 måneder bruger appen
19. april 2024

I initially had a developer design my website. We have since found some changes we needed to make. I was a little intimidated with changing anything because I know very little about web design. Needless to say, I have learned a lot and our site is really looking great. A huge thank you to the support assistants. They were able to answer most of my problems, questions and issues. Anything they couldn't help with directly was sent to a development team that solved the issue quickly. I can't say how happy I am to be using this app!! A special thank you to Danny, Anna, Caroline. I'm sure I 'm forgetting a few. They have all been terrific!!

Let's Make It!
4 måneder bruger appen
4. maj 2024

Ecomposer is a game-changer for small businesses looking to enhance their websites affordably. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to elevate existing pages without costly themes. The customizable features allow us to tailor our site to our brand's identity seamlessly. The standout customer service, available even on weekends, adds tremendous value. Highly recommended for those seeking a simple yet powerful website enhancement tool.

The Manda B.V.