Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
17. december 2023

its really good

good:
- nice possibilities
- good handling
bad:
- sometimes you have ideas but the feature doesnt exist
but: The support is always there to help you , very friendly, very fast and competent. One of the best (if not the best) support!

All I have store
Tyskland
5 måneder bruger appen
24. januar 2024

Their service is very good, the response speed is very fast, and they can help me solve the problem

ETERSUN
Kina
3 dage bruger appen
Redigeret 23. januar 2024

The support is very quick and helpful, very friendly! Jimmy responded immediately. Thank you.

Annie van Walden
Tyskland
3 måneder bruger appen
14. november 2023

Great website builder and very helpful customer service! Would definitely recommend.

Gold Christmas
Australien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Redigeret 14. november 2023

I am updating my rating to 4-star from 2. Here is why:
Previously I was unhappy about the experience I got from this app and made my review 2-star. However I didn't quit using it since its features were quite well. After then the executives and customer support team had contacted with me and supported me to create my own landing pages with ease.

Anytime I face with an issue (and it is couple of times per day) they helped me, solved my issue and showed how to do it later. They were quite positive and helpful. The technical features are already good, but one should know the limitations.  Thus I created couple of pages, tested and published them.

I highly recommend using this app. And now, why it isn't 5-star? Well, I need more time to rate it again. 5-star means perfect, and I really need to know if it is so.

--- my old rating was 2-star --
Quite a challenging experience for me.

1. The templates are impressive.
2. User-friendly interface with full control over details.
3. Caution! The undo feature is disabled once you save, costing me two hours of work.
4. All visuals are copyrighted, which I learned the hard way. Using your own images significantly delays publishing.
5. Some images are labeled "preview only," which actually applies to all images, even background gradients. Essentially, you're working with a blank canvas.
6. The preview looks great, but issues arise only after publishing. Don't trust it.
7. Customer service is hit or miss, and not particularly eager to resolve issues.

I'd honestly rate it a 1, but given that many 5 and 1-star reviews seem fake, I'm giving it a 2 for authenticity.

studiomoien.com
Luxembourg
22 dage bruger appen
EComposer svarede 1. november 2023

Hi there,

This is Rainy, Customer Success Manager at EComposer.
Thank you for your insightful feedback & I am truly sorry for your experience.
I would love to clarify some points as follows:

3. The undo/redo is disabled after you publish your page to optimize the editor efficiency and speed. We design the Revision history function so you can just go there and revert your old version if you want. So it is the alternative for undo/redo.

4 + 5 + 6. All of these issues are related to images in our templates that are not able to be used in your live site. We've updated this, which allows you to use almost images from prebuilt templates except related product images, which you normally need to change to yours.

7. Customer support is delaying a bit at the time you reached out. We're aware of this issue and is putting more people at that shift to make sure users no need to wait.

I am really sorry for your past experience and thank you again for staying with us.
I hope you will have better experience from now.

Best regards,
Rainy

26. oktober 2023

Snabb support men lite svårt att hitta bland alla val.

Helena Broander Konst & Terapi
Sverige
14 dage bruger appen
11. oktober 2023

Fast and easy to use. if you are new with Shopify it can help you. hope to be like elementor for wordpress.

Store Avec
Frankrig
30 dage bruger appen
19. september 2023

I've been using the application for a short time. I had some initial problems, but I contacted support and they resolved them without problems. Mia helped me

Piripicchio Atelier 5 Terre
Italien
6 måneder bruger appen
2. november 2023

I like the way you can create a better website that with the basic shopify tools. you can also receive help from a specialist, I personally reccomend Andy given how well and fast he handled my questions.

StellarTrends
Italien
En dag bruger appen
20. september 2023

I am very happy with the service I have gotten from the team so far. Jade, Jennie, and Anna have been very responsive to my many, many, many questions.

Of course, I do wish that more of what you need any page builder for was built into Shopify. But since it isn't, having a page builder like this gives you a lot of flexibility. There is certainly a learning curve and some things it can't do (like put metafields into a table). So you have to either use another app or take a little time to code your own.

I also wish there were more tokens/conditionals in the app admin menu to put some logic into your pages, so you don't have to build so many duplicates just to change something like sub collections.

I looked at a few other page builders before deciding on EComposer. This is by far the most robust one I have seen.

Uni-Trend US