Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 31. december 2022

At first the support was Fantastic, quick and verry competent.
I recommend these guys, but the quality in the support is up and down, make sure you get one of the good ones. The app has a nice price tag.

After a day or two, the support was slower and slower. A few times the support person just stopped communicating with me. They just left.

One time the support helped me with a thing and deleted everything that i had worked on for 4 days!! The comment was something like, "Next time, make sure you save before asking us to help you". This was scary, lucky you can go back in time to reload old versions.

The without a doubt best consultant is Jennie, super competent and friendly.

There wear several things that the app doesn't do, for example, you can't add a top menu. I needed a 3 step function to chose product that they could not get to work.

Make sure you check the mobile version of your page. Mine was really ugly with formats that was really bad. They told me that they need to escalate it to the developers. Strange, since I only use their on built in functions.

Söner by Sweden
Sverige
11 dage bruger appen
EComposer svarede 28. december 2022

Thank you for your review and on behalf of EComposer, I truly apologize for your experience since it was not smooth as you expected. We tried to cover 24/7 support even on new year's days but the support team will be thinner than on normal days.
I really hope for your understanding!

For the functions you request, our team has noted back and please rest assured that we will take a look on it soon.

Wish you all the best on this new year and we hope to serve you better next time. :)

Best,
Maria - EComposer Customer Success Manager

8. september 2022

C'est une bonne application pour effectuer des landing pages. Il y a quelque bug mais le sav est trés réactif

CLOUD VAPOR
Frankrig
9 dage bruger appen
30. oktober 2022

Probably the best page building app on Shopify, really easy to use and lots of great features.
Lost one star because it's not mobile optimised. I don't always have time to get my laptop out to change stuff on my store. The Shopify app lets you do almost anything on the app, but this app can only be used on a laptop.

Nantwich Cheese
Storbritannien
4 dage bruger appen
EComposer svarede 31. oktober 2022

Thank you for your great words for EComposer. About the mobile use, actually for page builder app like EComposer, it is not recommended to use the app on mobile. Since EComposer helps you build pages using a live drag drop editor, with hundreds elements options, it's easier for you to customize your website on a large screen like laptop.

I hope this make sense and you understand for us.
If you need any further assistance, just reach out support anytime.

Thank you!

Redigeret 20. oktober 2022

Very good page building tool. We found it very easy to work with the tool and found the adaptation to spotify seamless. Maxine was very helpful. No headaches at all.

AirXpansion Paragliding
USA
Cirka 23 timer bruger appen
EComposer svarede 20. oktober 2022

22. januar 2023

It's been cool so far. The most helpful tool has been the chat feature with a live rep. Some of the building took extra time to orient myself with the tool. To identify what and where I was making changes. Having a chat made it a quicker process to get questions answered. I didn't have to spend hours YouTubing.

Family Reunion

まだ実装はできていませんが、初期段階でのチャットのやりとりがスムーズで好印象です。使用してみての使い心地はこれから楽しみです。
Thank you Susan!

ergopouch Japan
Japan
Cirka en time bruger appen
EComposer svarede 22. september 2022

Your feedback is our treasure! Thank you so much. We would love to know more how we can make the experience even better? :) Let get in touch and we're all ears

7. september 2022

Fast support and kind, when I try the plugin I will leave a more in-depth review on its functionality

Queen Helena

5 måneder bruger appen
16. januar 2024

Paitilla
Panama
Cirka en måned bruger appen