EComposer Landing Page Builder , 2.932 reseñas
It has some bugs. The support team tries to fix them and mostly could always do it, although it takes some days. Overall OK.
This is Anna, Customer Success Manager at EComposer.
First of all, I am truly sorry for your experiences with our app. We immediately double-checked all the issues you mentioned in your chat and there are some updates I would love to tell you:
- About the undo error, we tried but could not reproduce the issue from our end. So I really appreciate it if you can send us more details such as filming how you got it.
- As for the dynamic content display, our development team handled it now and you can check it again.
- Regarding the guide CS sent you was not helpful, we also had a meeting with our team yesterday and made sure they put more effort into guiding you step by step or sending video guide will be better.
We sent follow-up emails to update you in detail, kindly check it and let us continue to assist you using EComposer.
Sometimes customer support is offline and unavailable, but when they are available they are friendly and helpful. However, the app itself if often fickle and finicky. While support agents are helpful and professional too often there is a breakdown in communication or a misunderstanding of what is actually needed. Often the assistance provided results in undesired changes in my landing page design that require multiple attempts to correct what was incorrectly executed. This has caused lost time, many redos, and frustration on my end as the user of this app. I'd like to recommend it, but unsure that I would.
This is Rainy, Customer Success Manager at EComposer. First of all, thank you so much for your review. And I am truly sorry for your past experience.
There are several things I would to clarify:
1. Customer support is not available sometimes. Actually we're aware of this delay response due to the thin resources of customer support at the time you connected us. And we are putting more people in that shift to ensure no more wait.
2. Misunderstanding your question: I did review this mistake (one CS agent sent you the wrong document while actually you asked for another thing) with the whole team and we will make sure to read it carefully before giving assistance.
3. Other issues like copy color code, adding date of birth field on contact form, etc. we've contacted you to guide the solution.
Kindly give us another chance to improve these. I hope you will have a better experience now.
If you need further assistance, freely free to contact us anytime.
I am working with this app now for 3 months and just changed to the premium plan.
Since I payed the previous plan fully in advance, I still try to get my money back, so don´t pay 12 months in full because they do not refund and and just calculate the new price and send you off to shopify support
Pro: Tons of Options, 20h service
Con: The page was down several times due to internal coding and server issues they had. It hit us right after a brand relaunch, most of the work is lost, they got the page running again but its not like before.
Small changes take hours,. prepare for 3-4 h if you want changes to be made back and forward even with screenshoots.
For us the sad thing is there system broke after our first newsletter got out, clients send mails about half pages they see and broken designs..
And this is not the first time, you constantly have to check if all runs fine and now I have to rebuilt lots of the features.. You need time and effort to keep this running.
Thanks for your feedback, half the design of the product pages was not there,
I consider that as a unusable page that is down.
As your team told me today I have to rebuilt all the pages, means over 30 product pages because they where all different optimized in padding for desk, tablet and mobile. The pages are running again but in a rough version, I really hope you can recover the original design and work.
I hope you can recover the original pages, thank you
This is Anna - Customer Sucess Manager at EComposer.
First of all, I am deeply sorry for your experiences with EComposer currently.
About the refund issue, in case you upgraded to higher plan, you will surely get the refund for unused months of annual plan. Since our policy for processing refund is within 7 business days, you may need to wait a while. But I can put your case as priority, in case you need the amount immediately. That's definitely negotiable.
About the issue of your page being down, I did check your chat with our team and found that the pages were not down but actually, it does not look the same as the last version you saw and expected. We're investigating to see who and when it changed last time. No worries because we logged all the logins history.
Please keep in touch and we will help you sort out everything, as well as make sure it works smoother. Your feedbacks are always our treasure.
Thank you for your trust & hope for your kind understanding of any inconvenience. We're striving every day to make the app better.
In theory it should be a great app, because it lets you customise your store completely and has lots of great templates BUT it is so fiddly and time consuming not to mention the amount of times I have had to completely restart because it started doing its own thing. Also the scroll down bars are tiny and annoying. Yeh not for me if they fixed those things so it was easier then I'd go back to it but for right now it's a no
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are sorry to hear that our app was not able to meet your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we’d like to speak to you more about this issue with you.
1. Because the app is very flexible so it contains a lot of options to be responsive in all circumstances. I would love to hear more about which step you stuck in. Our support agent is available 24/7 for help.
2. Also "the scroll-down bars are tiny and annoying" => I am not sure what device you used while opening the editor but an important note is the editor
works best on laptop/desktop. It's not possible to drag/drop elements using ipad/phone.
I appreciate to hear more feedback from you. From that we will be able to improve our product by quickly and efficiently resolving the issues that you faced.
Again thank you for bringing this to our attention and waiting to hear from you!