Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
13 mars 2024

This app has saved me hours of time designing my landing page. It's incredibly flexible and quite intuitive to use.
I've build with it for hours without watching any training before I ran into any confusion.
When I was confused about something I hopped on their support chat and Jennie was there within minutes answering my questions in detail, with custom recorded video walkthroughs to help me understand how to do it myself. She saved me hours of stumbling about and empowered me to solve the problem the next time. She answered all of my many questions with clarity.
Very happy I found this app, highly recommend.

14 Day Landscape Painter
31 mars 2024

I'm genuinely impressed by this app. This gives you 3 free slots in the free plan that's amazing. Their customer support is also very helpful. Andy helped me a lot from their team.

Ellegant

Very helpful support

Explora Van
France
26 mars 2024

Customer Support is insanely helpful! Super impressed. All agents are knowledgeable and walk you thru anything. 5 stars+ !

Fest Flags
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
20 mars 2024

Intuitive and simple to use! Very professional and clean results! The support team are rapide and friendly!

Sunday Life
France
5 mars 2024

I'm happy with it. The customer service are quite helpful

FANACCI
Royaume-Uni
7 avril 2024

The team, especially @jennie, is very great, responsive and cooperative, and the app is very easy to use.

GraceAmare

AL ZOMORED
Libye
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 mars 2024

App molto valida e di facile utilizzo. Ottimo servizio clienti. preciso e veloce!

Luxxdesign.com