Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
31 januari 2024

This app is very versatile in creating pages for different screen sizes. It has lots of presets to help users start off quickly. It offers a lot of flexibility in customizing each section with or without coding. There is a bit of a learning curve in the beginning, as some controls are not too intuitive. However, the customer service is quick and helpful whenever you encounter any problems with debugging or need a quick tutorial on how to do something.

BARK
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
23 januari 2024

EComposer Landing Page Builder stands out as a valuable tool for Shopify store owners looking to enhance the visual appeal and functionality of their online shops. Its user-friendly design, coupled with a range of customization options, makes it a solid choice for those seeking a hassle-free way to modify their Shopify store without delving into complex coding.

doggylee
Slovakien
12 månader användning av appen
9 april 2024

EComposer Landing Page Builder has been a game-changer for my Shopify store! I'm no coding whiz, but their drag-and-drop editor makes building beautiful landing pages a breeze. Plus, they have tons of pre-made templates that look amazing, so I didn't have to start from scratch.

But the real stars of the show are the folks at EComposer's support team. They're seriously the best! I had a question about a feature, and Anna jumped right in and explained it perfectly. Then there was Mia, who helped me with a little design snag I hit. Even when I ran into a small glitch, Jimmy was there to troubleshoot and get me back on track.

The entire team at EComposer has been fantastic, including Andy, Caroline, Jade, Olivia, Susan, Elise, and Jennie. They're all incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, and it's clear they have a super talented team behind them.

If you're running a Shopify store and want to take your design to the next level, you gotta check out EComposer. Great product, amazing support team – what more could you ask for?

Shreekama
Indien
25 dagar användning av appen
8 januari 2024

Let me start off by saying I’m no tech wizard. Before Ecomposer, the thought of building a website was pretty daunting – I had no clue where to start. But here I am, having built not just one, but several e-commerce sites with this app, and I’m pretty proud of what I’ve achieved.

When I first started using Ecomposer, I was just dipping my toes into website design. It’s amazing how user-friendly this app is – it literally walked me through the process. My first few sites were pretty basic, but hey, we all start somewhere, right? Now, I’m putting together more complex sites and actually enjoying it!

The real MVP here is the customer service team. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve reached out with questions – sometimes the same question more than once. But they’ve always been super patient and helpful. I’ve learned a ton from just talking to them.

What I really want to say is, if you’re like me, starting from scratch and feeling a bit overwhelmed by the whole website thing, give Ecomposer a shot. It’s been a lifesaver for me.

Trendsphere
Kanada
5 månader användning av appen
9 april 2024

Wanted to say a huge thanks for the amazing support I got while using this app to build my website.

Your app is awesome – it’s so easy to use and has loads of cool templates. But what really made a difference was your live support.

I was already kinda ashamed to ask for help again and again, but your team was super patient and nice. They helped me with everything, and now I've got a website I'm really proud of.

Lean And Queen
Lettland
10 dagar användning av appen
15 januari 2024

My experience with EComposer Landing Page Builder's customer support was exceptional. Their representative's kindness, patience, and expertise turned what could have been a frustrating situation into a positive and enlightening interaction. I am grateful for their support and highly recommend EComposer to anyone seeking a user-friendly platform with top-notch customer service.

Melanin Gang
10 månader användning av appen
4 februari 2024

EComposer is easy to use for my shop page, the layout is cool.
When I had trouble in building the page, the support team helped me a lot, all of them are so kind and nice, like Susan. Thanks you guys everyone!

Birdy
Kina
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
9 april 2024

I found the app to be easy to use with some great options for landing pages. I had a couple of questions about my page and the customer support was fast and efficient. All of my questions were answered and my page looks amazing! Definitely recommend.

The Canadian Federation of Aromatherapists
Kanada
21 dagar användning av appen
7 april 2024

Totally recommend. Offers features you wouldn't get access to normally. Great support team too.

Scent District
4 månader användning av appen
30 januari 2024

"Wow, just tried EComposer for Shopify and it's a game-changer! ⚡ The setup was so quick, I was amazed at how fast I got everything up and running. ⏰ And the support team? Absolutely fantastic! They're always there when you need them, super friendly and helpful. Honestly, managing my store has never been this easy or fun. EComposer really hits the mark!

Maskelmän
Schweiz
Ungefär en månad användning av appen