Recensioner (3 939)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
4 juli 2024

Thought I had found a godsend as I believe shopify's standard website editing tools to be pretty clunky and boring.

Unfortunately after a few days of use the edits i made on the app were not reflecting on the published web page. I reached out to customer support for help, and was told the problem had been fixed. The problem had most definitely not been fixed, which i relayed back to the customer support agent i was dealing with. This happened three more times.

Finally i got an email back that had fixed my problem. Guess how. They deleted half of the contents of my page which i had spent hours adding. Voila! That'll do it!

Absolutely criminal that these people are paid to work in the CS industry

funguytech
Storbritannien
26 dagar användning av appen
25 april 2024

Too many glitches happened. Not easy to use. And the drag and drop function is awful.

Tried using their support team, who couldn't help at all. And every time I had to start with a new support person from the start, for the same issue

OH VOILA JEWELRY
USA
8 månader användning av appen
EComposer svarade 2 maj 2024

Hi there,

This is Maria, Customer Support Manager at EComposer.
Thank you so much for your feedback & I would like to send you my deepest apologies for your experience with us.

There're a couple of issues that I've seen on your chats with our support agents. We tried our best to reproduce them from our end but have not succeeded yet. We really hope for your help so that we can detect the causes directly on your devices/browsers.

Follow up emails were sent to you, kindly give us a another chance to assist you better.

2 juli 2024

Not recommended. Makes the page very slow to load, which is not optimal for SEO. When I was about to remove the app, the page broke so that support had to spend a few hours fixing it. :(

Your Digital Marketing Manager
Sverige
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
EComposer svarade 5 juli 2024

Hi there,

This is Maria, Customer Account Manager at EComposer. I truly apologise for your experience with our app. Regarding the speed of your pages, you may use heavy elements such as image sliders, and when a page has many heady elements, it can result in slower loading. But now worries, this can totally be an alternative solution.

Second, regarding the restore homepage issue, it cannot be restored to your default home since you deleted the backup version and duplicated your theme. Our technical team resolved it immediately, and I hope everything is back to normal now.

Kindly give us another chance to assist you better. We have sent follow-up emails and hope to have you back with us soon.

Best,

9 juli 2024

dear lord... never more in my life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wijn en Kurken
Nederländerna
En dag användning av appen
2 juli 2024

Website Leistung ist selbst nach einer professionellen Optimierung im Keller, App hängt sich ständig auf und lässt keine ordentlichen Übersetzungen zu, falls man dies doch wünscht, zahlt man gleich doppelt so viel. Die Leistung ist den Preisen nicht angemessen, kauft euch ein Premium Theme, dafür bezahlt ihr einmalig und besitzt es für immer, außerdem bleibt die Performance eures Shops stabil und ihr habt genauso viele Design Möglichkeiten wie mit diesem Builder.

Neon Artistry
Tyskland
2 månader användning av appen
EComposer svarade 5 juli 2024

Hi there,

This is Maria, Customer Account Manager at EComposer. First of all, I am so sorry for your experiences with us.

We can see the translation problem for images from your case, and we will soon integrate with translation app partners to resolve this. Second, if you're looking for a tailored plan that matches your needs more than the fixed limits on our current plans, we can totally assist you with this.

Our team sent you follow-up emails; kindly check them so that we can help to correct your experiences and fulfill your requirements ASAP.

9 maj 2024

There is no Chinese option, thus making it difficult for me to use it.

ancbrut
Kina
14 minuter användning av appen
EComposer svarade 14 maj 2024

Hi there,

This is Anna - Customer Success Manager at EComposer.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're developing a multi-language function for EComposer & Chinese is on our roadmap, too. I hope to have you back at EComposer so that we can assist you using it at the moment while waiting for the new language to be available.

I really hope for your kind patience and understanding. Kindly check our follow up email.

Anna

Redigerat 17 mars 2024

I had an issue with my theme translations so I reached out to Maestro.
The told me the app added over 3000 lines of keys, this is why I could not change the theme texts anymore.
Reaching out to ecomposer to ask what i can do I received a link as answer, well, the problem was created by them, so i asked again.

2 days later without any permission!!! the removed the key setting.
Since then my online shop is messed up, and I have the translation key errors everywhere.

today they told me alls is fixed proudly referring to my other store, which did not have any problems.
the original problem is still there, this is going on for one week now.

The lack of awareness and concentration is disappointing.

VEGAN COSMIC UNIVERSE
Hongkong SAR
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
EComposer svarade 8 juli 2023

Hi Nicole,

This is Maria - Customer Sucess Manager at EComposer.

First of all, I am deeply sorry for your experiences with EComposer currently.

I've investigated your issue and found the problem as well as a solution. Due to the volume of content of your pages, the "Sell in multiple languages" default option in Shopify caused a translation error. Anna from our team disabled it without consulting, causing incomplete republishing and persistent translation errors. We apologize for the oversight and are committed to rectifying the remaining issues promptly to ensure your platform operates seamlessly.

Please keep in touch, and we will help you sort everything out. I hope for your understanding and collaboration. Kindly check our follow up email and update us.