評價 (3,925)

整體評分
5
各級評分數量
  • 98% 的評分為 5 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 4 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 1 顆星
2022年11月2日

Support très réactif, et builder composer accessible et flexible.
Je recommande, il manque juste la fonctionnalité d'accéder à la partie html, de l'éditeur de texte.

MY FASHION FLOW
法國
使用應用程式 12個月
EComposer 已回覆 2022年11月3日

We treasure your feedbacks and we're immediately adding the HTML text editor to EComposer now. Thank you again for invaluable time and words for EComposer.

2023年6月15日

Very intuitive and friendly app saves a lot of work of unnecesary coding work, the best tool for graphic designers

The Panza
美國
使用應用程式 8個月
2022年12月24日

I recommend this app for all merchants who want to upgrade his/her sales and want's to create creative UI UX for business. I started using this app and it looks quiet impressing. Support team is amazing. Try to use this app and you get amazing discounts when you purchase any one of the premium partners product.

SmartYums
印度
使用應用程式 7個月
EComposer 已回覆 2022年12月26日

Sincerely thank you for your review which really made our day. We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem and support you in your growth. :)

2023年2月27日

très bonne application, attention tout de même a certains bugs pouvant être ennuyant pour créer , sinon top

Planete gadget
法國
使用應用程式 4個月
2023年5月18日

The free version doesnt give you much freedom but is great to learn.
The basic package though is fantastic and the tech support is very quick to respond

Saikou Apparel
英國
使用應用程式 4個月
2023年5月2日

We're using this app to better tell our story on the About and FAQ pages. The default Shopify content is very limiting. The EComposer blocks and sections, however, have nice customization options. Coming from a WordPress block editor background, EComposer is easy to use.

There are support articles and videos, but I did need the chat from inside Shopify to reach out about deleting a page, which seems silly. It wasn't a straight forward user experience and no article explained the steps. The online chat representative responded pretty quickly and shared the steps with words and a helpful screenshot.

omitfret
美國
使用應用程式 4個月
2023年6月21日

E-Composer could be the best page builder for Shopify, because it greatly simplifies page creation and lets you customize the rendering of a store, pages and posts, which is Shopify's big weakness.

Highly inspired by Elementor (Wordpress page builder), it lets you visually adjust a host of global points (colors, fonts, positioning, etc.) and details too. It's much more comfortable than anything else in the same price range, and it's enabled us from WP to get to grips with the look of our Shopify much more quickly than with the basic Shopify version, which is a real headache.

The support team is reactive and finds the solution in 75% of cases. For the remaining 25%, they usually ask you to submit a suggestion to the development team. It would be perfect if the dev team were better staffed, faster or more efficient. Unfortunately, they have to agree to take care of it first, then it takes weeks, and in the end it doesn't work as it should (ie focal point for pictures).

So there are a lot of very positive points, and a few shortcomings that need to be remedied quickly if E-composer is to become simply the best page builder for Shopify.

Shop Vola Guitar
香港特別行政區
使用應用程式 3個月
2023年2月7日

Great assistance by the Ecomposer team. The app is good still a few things to update but on the good way.

Favre Watches
瑞士
使用應用程式 大約2個月
2023年5月4日

There have been a few bumps hit while designing my store, like glitches with the live page view and with font selection. However, EComposer support has been excellent and quickly came to my rescue. Without their support I would still be going around in circles. They were persistent and kept on with me until my issue was resolved. The page builder has some great features and I'm looking forward to having a great website!

Lifestyle Market Shop
美國
使用應用程式 大約2個月
2023年7月6日

I have a very good experience with this app specially your customer services is very excellent olivia guides me very well and clear myall points

My Trendy Trends
美國
使用應用程式 22天