Reviews (3,739)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy-to-use landing page creation and customization features, including a drag-and-drop editor and live preview. Many praise its performance, stability, and speed, as well as the prompt and knowledgeable 24/7 customer support. Additional features like page analytics and AI content generator are appreciated. Merchants report improved website aesthetics and efficiency, reducing the need for expensive custom themes or designers. The developers' commitment to continuous improvement and updates is also noted.

September 7, 2022

Fast support and kind, when I try the plugin I will leave a more in-depth review on its functionality

Queen Helena
Italy
15 minutes using the app
Edited May 13, 2024

CurlyGirlMethodClub
11 days using the app
EComposer replied May 2, 2024

Hi there,

This is Anna - Customer Success Manager at EComposer.
First of all, I am truly sorry for your experience with us. I totally understand your frustration in this case.

After reviewing your chats with our support agent, unfortunately, we can't find your initial issue report - this is the problem with the chat tool, and we're working with them to sort it out. Again I am sorry for any delay on our response.

Regarding the issue you mentioned: You want to tag contacts collected via the form. This actually could be done using unique labels & our team has reached out to guide you how to do it shortly.

I hope you can give us another chance to assist your page building journey.

Looking for your response soon.

Best regards,